BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #JinD13 #RightPlaceWrongPerson #ComeBackToMe #LOST]

YongZura⁷

*** V is the perfect spokesmodel for Compose Coffee.  Following the brand’s announcement that he would be their spokesmodel, Compose Coffee saw an immediate positive effect with an increase of over 2.6 million new subscribers on their app. Within two days of announcing his favorite drink by the coffee brand, there was a 72% increase in sales for Citron Tea.   :kicks:

V-720x360.png

source : https://www.banronbodo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=22504

On 2/15/2024 at 3:41 AM, YongZura⁷ said:

Ok, V!

@YongZura⁷  So, he gained over 10 kg while in the military. NICE to see that he's giving fans an update about him. I hope we could get MORE updates on him. Before his enlistment, during a live broadcast, I was surprised that he announced his intention to increase his weight to enhance his physical strength during military service. He stated "I'll bulk up and return," showcasing his determination to cultivate a more masculine physique. I'm glad to see that V is successfully reaching his goal. I will anticipate the changes in his appearance, I'm sure this will further enhance his charm. He was a little bit on the thin side to begin with for his height. So, I would love this. He was dieting I remember him saying this before & I was surprised because he did not need it, actually. The sad thing is most idols need to do dieting because of the agency demands. Awww.....NICE to know he's buffing up!! This is much healthier for him. Also glad to know he is happy and thriving. As long he is healthy and safe are all that matters. The physical training inside the military makes you metabolize differently because you're always exercising. The exercise is intense all day, every day (except Sunday). I'm sure his shoulders will be broadened more, too. It's going to be the same for all the members to one degree or another. They will all come out of it looking much healthier, with regular sleep and normal food. V's discharge date is currently set for June 10, 2025.   :ohboy2:

*** On February 15, KST, a new picture of RM  in the military went viral online. The photo, taken by someone who attended a graduation ceremony recently, showed him in the bright red uniform of the military band, holding a saxophone. I'm not surprised to see him in the military band. He looks so COOL! It's just that I didn't know that he knows to play saxophone????   :kitty:

download-2024-02-16T042602.380.jpg

source : https://theqoo.net/hot/3107276582?page=3#cmt_130

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Jungkook is back with another Calvin Klein campaign sporting a new look this time — and it’s even hotter! Previously, Jungkook gave off rockstar vibes sporting various looks, including a black-on-black look with a tie and all-denim outfit. His long hair exuded rockstar charisma… …and of course, there were plenty of ab shots! Now, he’s back with a new feeling. Swapping his long locks for a short haircut and his tie for a chain, he goes from edgy to clean cut.  :heart2:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 2/15/2024 at 7:12 AM, YongZura⁷ said:

More V...

@YongZura⁷  V   is showing off his gorgeous visuals, V looks flawless in all the photos.   :hypehype:

RM and V’s Exemplary Military Journey: From the Stage to the Barracks

Snapinsta.app_419269726_1081748826475922

BTS is stirring up buzz even in the military, achieving new feats and capturing attention.

Recently, photos of BTS’s RM serving in the military band went viral in online communities. It was previously rumored that RM had been assigned to the military band, and now, he has been seen proudly wearing the band’s signature red uniform and a saxophone, looking more gallant than ever.

BTS V RM military pictures

Credit: Online Communities

RM enlisted alongside fellow member V last December at the Nonsan Army Recruit Training Center. After completing five weeks of basic military training, RM was assigned to the 15th Infantry Division in Hwacheon County, Gangwon Province, on January 16th. Recognized as a top trainee, RM earned commendation and inspired many at the completion ceremony, saying, “The peace we’ve enjoyed in South Korea for over 70 years is due to the noble sacrifices, efforts, and dedication of many. I’ll remember this and commit myself fully to my remaining military duties.”

RM has also been sharing updates, delighting fans. On the 11th, he posted on Weverse, “I’m adapting well to my unit. I had rice cake soup and a bit of a rest for the New Year. I’ll need to spend another New Year here before I see you all, but I’m spending my time wisely and believe it will be a period of learning and new experiences.”

BTS V RM military pictures

Credit: Yonhap News

Following RM’s successful integration into the military band, V also steadily achieves his personal goals. On the 14th, V updated fans, “Midterm report: Reached 72.5kg. Will report back. Salute.” Before enlisting, V shared on a live broadcast, “I went down to 62kg, but I’ll get up to 86kg.”

RM and V are making their military hiatus count, setting an example with their personal and national progress. V, who enlisted with RM, was recently assigned to the Second Corps, aka Double Dragons Unit, in Chuncheon, Gangwon Province, serving in the Military Police Special Task Force. Both RM and V are scheduled to be discharged on June 10th, 2025.

source : https://tenasia.hankyung.com/article/2024021676364

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinHobiReturning #WeWillWaitForYou2025 (Hobi's birthday is coming)

It's time to send a message to Hobi.  I guess he went around to visit various cafes etc incognito.  Will be posting some of ARMY's birthday wishes here while I'm rewatching Jack in the Box oppps jhope IN THE BOX!

ctto

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinHobiReturning #WeWillWaitForYou2025 #HappyBirthdayHobi
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#HappyBirthdayHobi #HopeIsInTheAir #HAPPYHOPEDAY #jhopeBornToBeOnStage