BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #11thAnniversary #WelcomeHomeJin #NeverLetGo #MUSEisComing]

YongZura⁷

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Our Jin is back.

At first I was so shocked Yoongi wasn't there. I was laughing when I saw ARMY trending "Where is Yoongi?" on X. :D

But thankfully he joined later.

1718164923-bts-jin-reunion.jpg

@confusedheart and I were giggling over RM playing the saxophone when he greeted his hyung. :D Our leader is just too funny and random - lol.

cropped-Screenshot%202024-06-12%20at%201

Congrats to Jin for fulfilling his duties to his country.

BTS-Jin.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Yes, it's normal for us to count how many heads there are when they meet. However, some of us did get the news that Yoongi will be waiting for them at the HQ.  Just imagine not just the local media are interested but also the global media even from my own country.  Everyone is spreading info about his comeback.

So @partyon did you manage to watch his performance? Can't help but 😂 watching him singing again.  It's his time!

Taken from:

Spoiler

GP9ITc5bgAAhFVl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GP9ISpnaIAAT_Gi?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GP9IRDTbEAAz822?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ctto

• Love 1

20 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

So @partyon did you manage to watch his performance? Can't help but 😂 watching him singing again.  It's his time!

Haven't had time to watch it yet, tbh. Work has been mental lately. I did see a clip of him on IG sitting down on the couch with the big flower bouquet - then just throwing it on the the floor. :D Jin is so extra seriously, and military service hasn't changed him. :D

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Another new project:

20240615000414_BTS-Despicable-Me.jpg?s=9

Jun 15, 2024
by E Cha

The BTS members have transformed into Minions!

On June 14 local time, “Despicable Me 4” surprised fans by announcing an unexpected collaboration with BTS.

The upcoming animated film also released a fun teaser for the collab—set to the tune of BTS’s “Permission to Dance”—that depicts the BTS members as Minions.

Are you excited to see what BTS and “Despicable Me 4” have in store? Stay tuned for more information!

• Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #11thAnniversary #WelcomeHomeJin #NeverLetGo #MUSEisComing]