BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PTD_On_Stage #BTS_InTheSoop2 #VotingSeason #YOURS by Jin]

While some of us were sleeping :sweet:

FDSemDrXsAkhWGu?format=jpg&name=large

Translated by Bora

Spoiler

Another translation:

FDSfulCXEAQMBqw?format=jpg&name=large

FDSfulDXMAU-GHm?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Translated by @miiniyoongs

Spoiler

Credit to the ARMY translators.

p.s It's unfortunate for those who are not able to understand directly from Namjoon's poetic letter.  So the next best thing is to read a few translated materials so that you will get to the closest meaning to what he was saying.  IMO, PAPAGO or Google Translate shouldn't be used in this context.

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Lots of interesting news today re webtoon and game. Yes, I still read manga and webtoons. My favorite one is ending soon so this is perfect timing. I also play video games so looking forward to learn more about the game. I know the guys had fun making their own game lol. 

Very disappointed with Hybe about the NFT tho and I have a feeling majority of Army are. I’ll wait to see their detailed information but didn’t think it was a good idea to release the news with no details especially when it has such a negative environmental impact. 

• Love 2

When they launched SAVE ME through WebToon and it ended, I continued with True Beauty.  One is still in the process of making into a KDrama and the other one has ended quite some time but I just do not want to watch it. :isannoyed:A little bit trauma from previous KDrama because they will need to adapt it.  I also wonder what will happen to BTS World later, will it still continue?  

As for other information from the briefing, I'm waiting for the details too.  So for now, I'll focus my energy on voting  - AMA, PCA, MTVEMA, MAMA etc especially on the websites.

Credit to the owner

• Like 2

I will just share this really good article re why NFTs are so harmful to the environment. Climate crisis is real, here, and there is no need for Hybe to sell NFTs. Please read this and understand why so many Army are disappointed; if together we can send a message - they may reconsider.  

https://everestpipkin.medium.com/but-the-environmental-issues-with-cryptoart-1128ef72e6a3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s a lovely ballad and Jin’s vocals are amazing (it is as if he was born to sing emotional ballads like this - chills!) This is automatically added to my sleep playlist. Now I need to go watch the latest two episodes of Jirisan. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1