[Drama 2013] Who Are You 후아유

Guest facing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dotaku

the reason why I always watch taecyeon drama is i don't know why he look cute only in drama while inthe show he looks more manly.. I can't see his cute side in the show even he act cute.. he still manly taecyeon, but in the drama he always looks both cute and manly, and love him so much..>.<

BTS Taecyeon cut
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x127qat_taecyeon-130723-%ED%9B%84%EC%95%84%EC%9C%A0-%EB%AF%B8%EA%B3%B5%EA%B0%9C%ED%8C%8C%EC%9D%BC-130729-%ED%83%9D%EC%97%B0cut_people

Credit to Okniverse

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhfExvIKNjkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNBvhrdrbAU

cr to CJEM

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrjYlga2v4shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJlOz3pJIKQ

cr to CJEM

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="date-header" style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 1.5em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal normal 78%/normal 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-align: center; "WEDNESDAY, JULY 24, 2013

SO YI HYUN WEARS CALVIN KLEIN TO 'WHO ARE YOU?' PRESS CONFERENCE

9350968941_b8d96b742b_z.jpg

South Korean actress, So Yi Hyun (소이현) attended the press conference of upcoming tvN drama, 'Who Are You? (후아유)' in Seoul, South Korea on July 23, 2013.

The actress opted for a strapless satin dress with an abstract lace skirt from Calvin Klein Spring/Summer 2013 collection. A pair of metallic pumps to complete her beautiful look.

What do you think of her Calvin Klein look?

http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2013/07/so-yi-hyun-wears-calvin-klein-to-who.html

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "[PREVIEW] tvN Mon/Tue Drama “who are you”
Posted on 2013/07/24 by Jessica Kim in TV 

2PM member Taecyeon (left) and actress So E-hyun (right) smile during a press conference for tvN drama "who are you." [tvN]

2PM member Taecyeon (left) and actress So E-hyun (right) smile during a press conference for tvN’s Monday and Tuesday drama “who are you” held in Seoul, Korea on July 23, 2013. [tvN]

A woman who can see ghosts will appear in cable channel tvN’s new Monday and Tuesday drama “who are you.”

The ghosts that appeared in a clip revealed at a press event for the drama on Tuesday were frightening enough. But it is not a show that is devoted to horror. Look at its cast — actress So E-hyun, 2PM’s Taecyeon, and model-turned-actor Kim Jae-uck who was discharged from the military three months ago. Romance cannot be left out of the picture when three such beautiful men and women have been put together. And because their jobs are detectives, there will also be some bold action sequences. Yes, the show has quite a complex genre.

Producer Cho Hyun-tak tried not to define the show by a single genre by explaining, “There’s some horror, romance, and characteristics as an investigative drama as well. But rather than trying to emphasize one aspect more than another, I believe it’s my duty to support what the actors can express the best and feel most interested in.” He then stated, “On the outside, you’ll see genres such as horror but ultimately, the drama is about how a woman finds love. This may make me sound frivolous but what’s important for me as well as a mania of dramas is that the show is fun. And that’s what I’ll seek.”

Kim Jae-uck, "who are you"

Actor Kim Jae-uck speaks during a press conference for tvN’s Monday and Tuesdasy drama “who are you.” [tvN]

It will be crucial to somewhat fulfill viewers’ heightened expectations regarding investigative dramas while bringing out the chemistry among the main characters. The show will also need to be convincing in explaining its element of fantasy — how the main female character can see ghosts.

Gun-woo (Taecyeon) will be in charge of convincing viewers of Si-on who comes to see ghosts due to an accident, since he will be the one that observes her. The troublemaker detective Gun-woo is a character that does not believe in ghosts, let alone humans. Hence, it’ll be important to show how such a man comes to trust and even fall in love with such a Si-on. And while Si-on and Gun-woo build on the drama’s core, Kim, playing Lee Hyung-jun, will be in charge of triggering viewers’ curiosity and tension in each episode. Hyung-jun will be Si-on’s lover and therefore, form a love triangle involving Gun-woo, but the interesting thing will be that he is a ghost.

Hyung-jun dies in the beginning, leaving Si-on alone. But he starts to linger around her once she wakes up from a 6-year coma from an accident they were in together. He will not have many lines in order to create a chilly mood since he is a spirit. “He doesn’t have that many lines to say other than the things he says with his heart from time to time. So he needs to express a lot with his eyes and Kim is an actor who holds many stories in his eyes so I chased him to bring him into the show,” Producer Cho said of Kim and his role. He then added, “He needs to delivers his character through things other than words and Kim is advantageous when it comes to that.” There is much potential to the role serving as a new starting point to Kim who still seems much like a model, and he will also be in charge of creating the tension in the drama.

There is enough about the three main characters to trigger viewers’ curiousity. But will “who are you” be able to quench the curiosity? The show will premiere on July 29.

Reporter. Bae Sun Young sypova@tenasia.co.kr
Translator. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of tvN

Guest lettykay

Thank you for all the updates, will definitely be checking this show out.

The bts video with KJW and SYH lol SYH looked quite happy, dont blame her lol.

Guest yuree

Taecyeon's fans from all over the world donate 6,790 lbs of rice for his drama 'Who Are You'

July 24, 2013 @ 12:37 pm 2PM-Taecyeon_1374675854_af_org.jpgTaecyeon's fans from all over the world gathered together to donate 3.08 tons (approximately 6,790 lbs) of rice for the idol!

tvN's 'Who Are You' had its press conference at the Seoul Yeongdeung-po CGV, and fans from Korea, China, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, and Peru donated 154 bags of 20kg rice for a total of 3.08 tons. 

This is enough to feed 25,000 people for a day, and Taecyeon will be sending it to the 2PM G+ Starzone to help children in need. 

SEE ALSO: 2PM try life without electricity for 'The Human Condition'

As mentioned before, the paranormal melodrama will portray the love story of Si On(So Yi Hyun), who wakes up after a 6-year coma and starts to see ghosts, and Cha Gun Woo(Taecyeon), the realist cop who ends up working with her. 

'Who Are You' will premiere on July 29 at 11PM KST after the finale of 'Dating Agency: Cyrano'! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/taecyeons-fans-from-all-over-the-world-donate-6790-lbs-of-rice-for-his-drama-who-are-you

The first preview looks quite intersting,a combination of funny and serious stuff...i already want to see the firts episode...i know i'll be so sad again with my second main sindrom but oh well,hope the girl will be great

Archived