[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

suchadiva42 said: Well" I'm looking forward to next week as well.. it's getting very interesting that I really don't want to stop watching for a minute, or even a second, because I think I'm overjoyed LOL.... Yes" for that evil aunt... Karma Is something, am I right. U see her own child is talking trash to her, don't even want to see her or come back home where she grew up at. I'm just going to sit back relax and watch those 2 crumble from their Lies.. Mother and her words" Pride and Joy Daughter will be Discovered, but I'm loving this drama, and can't wait for next Monday to come, because that's when the showdown is really ready to start, and whoever isn't watching this Drama come on >:/ you won't be Disappointed [-X ....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps more revealing than any of the character outlines is the "title page" on the official jtbc site

201307230500540031.jpg

Here's my translation of it:

Luxury brand goods are set apart by their pedigree.

An item may be just as well designed, and even be equally well-made, but without that official warranty card, it's  viewed as a trashy fake.

The world we live in is increasingly coming  to resemble the luxury goods market.  People from humble origins can no longer rise above those origins. You absolutely have to have the right family background if you want your talents to be recognized.

You can try your utmost and work your fingers to the bone, but even if the result is a unique creation,  our social structure, where background and connections are everything,  means  it won't be accepted.

That's why Kyeong Hee was so determined  to exchange her entire background for a different one.

But Jeong Soo  has something to say about that:

"What makes luxury goods  into things of  beauty isn't a prestigious brand name.  Their worth comes from the authentic spirit they embody," she says...

StaRiX said:

shaselai

said: Kyung Hee is such a douche from a young age no less! messing with the address and now impersonate as the orphan. She and her aunt had the balls to complain about not receiving anymore money especially given they hoarded it all! Aunt goes "oh i am so unfortunate" etc. Hope she and Kyung hee become homeless by the end of this drama.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Her Legend Ep 4http://www.kshow.tv/drama/eng-her-legend-ep-4/

Guest prosperity

I finally watched episode 3 and 4 smh. I just want to wring Kyung Hee's neck. I can't stand her. I thoroughly enjoyed her setting her mother aside, and basically kicking her in the gut. The Aunt deserves every bit of it and more. The life she wanted for her daughter so much so that she was willing to steal money from an orphan and then send her own daughter said orphan's place, is that same life the daughter turned around and chose over her. That is exactly what she gets, and I hope she gets served even more karma.
I just can't wait for Kyung Hee to get her comeuppance too. I hope the drama doesn't cop out on her punishment.
It seems that the husband is very suspicious of the Aunt already and I hope he starts to put 2 and 2 together. I also hope that Jung Soo gets to come in contact with the ahjumma (can't think of her name right now) more often. I hope that she is drawn to her, and come to love her despite it all.
I have a feeling that Jung Soo will soon discover the deception, but will be forced to cover for Kyung Hee for whatever reason. I just don't see how the drama can progress with them keeping that a secret from her for much longer.

On a second thought.. I think the link between js and the husband finding out is the lucky bag. KH knows not mg about that and if husband brings it up and she goes wth is that he would be very suspicious.

Also,it seems KH is already very afraid from her first step back to Korea and now covering her tracks. I don't think this secret will be revealed until the final few episodes and to put the dagger in JS heart would be stealing JS real dad later on to climb the corporate ladder. I can envision KH stealing JS 's DNA sample and that letter to fool dad.

Guest sogazelle

I also really like this drama. JTBC is really doing a great job lately....After Cruel City, they give us Her Legend, which is completely different but just as captivating!
Although the story and characters are typical kdramas, it's told in such a unique and captivating manner that you just want to follow it till the end.
I just love to hate Kyung Hee and her mom so much that I want to break my computer when I see how evil they are!When Kyung Hee was rejecting her, I was jumping with glee! I cannot wait when Kyung Hee's punishment starts.
The little girl that play Jung Soo was so good that she made me cry; that's how compelling she was.
And for now, I really like the fact that Jung Soo is unaware of all the mother/daughter evil machinations, she's just struggling like any young girl to get her career going and get a start in life.
I really like the writing so far, and Jin Hoo is fine!!!!
I remember Kim Jeong Hoon from Goong...good memories!

my hope for this drama is, the writer solve problems as soon as it happens not going around with it, making  Jung Soo look weak,and pitiful again that is enough with the car accident,let her be  a girl that can  defend herself not when slap in one cheek she turns other for them to slap again,or letting the uncle wife and  her daughter to continue to get away with bad  and greed .Also  when Jung Soo find out what they have done to her,let her cut her ties  with her uncle because you can't call that  uncle who allow his late sister child blessing to be taken away from her on his watch.he is just bad as his wife and daughter.

The uncle...he's the only one who was nice to Jung Soo but he hurt her just as much as his wife did, same with Kyung Hee. By turning an eye blind, he had ruined Jung Soo's future and her identity was stolen. As for Kyung Ho, he's probably just a trouble maker lol, but I gotta admit that I like how he tries to help Jung Soo at times...but I didn't like how he blame Jung Soo for stealing the money.

I also hope that Jung Soo will stand up for herself and get back the life that she should of have.

How many episodes is this drama going to have? 20? Well, I hope it doesn't drag.

Archived