[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9022207469_85a860e153_o.jpg
[FANACCOUNTS]

My face was extremely hot when I bend near to show him my namecard. ^^ He was looking at my card upclose & he wrote my name very carefully (via emo_jolovestars)Yuchun wasnt able to read my msg because the guard took it away..he said sorry to me in the end with eye contact. ㅠㅠ Im dead…. (via emo_jolovestars)Yoochun signed his name and wrote Chinese, said it’s not hard, it’s Ok to the fan!
(F. minniejia丶 cr. arielchao)
Fan asked Yoochun「When will you release your solo?」
Yoochun said:「Soon!!」
He has left Black Smith restaurant
(via 玉春偶吧快看-这里有个36D的-v- cr. arielchao)
Yoochun keep asking fans if he write the name correctly or not. kkkk. So cute ^^
(cr. SIXZEROZEROTWO)
YC didnt lie. He did say he will have a new change of hair colour during the summer.
(cr. SIXZEROZEROTWO)
Chun asked fans how to read the chinese words. he repeat after the fans. Realizing he say it wrongly. He laugh out happily .
(cr. SIXZEROZEROTWO)
Fans ask when is his solo coming out. Immediately, Chun had a eye contact with her and smile at her.
(cr. SIXZEROZEROTWO)
korean fan asked whether Yoochun dyed his hair colour, and Yoochun’s reply is “I don’t know”
(cr. XIAkiss)
Yoochun reading a Chinese fan’s name ^^ he felt he read wrongly and he repeated again. after reading he realize that fan make fun of him!
(cr. XIAkiss)
Yoochun speak english too ^^
(cr. XIAkiss)

Picture Credits: Nate + BLACKSMITH FBShared by: JYJ3

EDIT: [JYJ weibo update]

cfa6103fjw1e5lonkzik9j2.jpg

오늘 사인회 즐거웠음~^^ 今天的签名会很愉快~ ^^

[Trans] The fansign today was a happy one. ^^

via SIXZEROZEROTWO

@tealee your welcome~ Glad that i can join this thread which welcome all kind of updates about Yoochun :)

Park Yoo-Chun, fan signing ‘Unusual scene’ for fans who has been waiting for two days

6209_1.jpg JYJ Park Yoo-Chun spent pleasant time with fans after a long time.
C-Jes Entertainment said “Park Yoo-Chun’ held solo fan signing at Gwanghwamoon under the sponsorship of Black Smith. Lately as he made headlines for celebrating parties all over the world, many fans waited Park Yoo-Chun with expectation.”
This day around the event hall, hundreds of fans have waited for two days in the rain holding umbrella. Also Park Yoo-Chun smiled brightly to fans during the signing for meeting fans after a long time.
Meanwhile, Park Yoo-Chun is preparing the next work after the concert in Tokyo Dome.

[Photo=C-Jes Entertiainment]
Credit: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=6209

[fan account]

#BlackSmith# Fans(1): its been a year do you still recognize me?YC: I recognize your face. Fans: Recognize right? but.. hair colour seems to change? YC:I think there is alot of things that change.
#BlackSmith# Fan(2): I took a Pic with brad Pitt yesterday YC:OH! Fan: But to me, Yoochun is even better looking and better. (Yc look embarrassed, and show a shy smile.)

via [JYJ_naomi] [sixzerozerotwo]

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "What would happen to you if you are in front of YC and he looks at you in the eye and speaks to you???? class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[FANACCOUNT] 130612 Seeing Yoochun for the First Time at Black Smith FansigningJune 12, 2013 · rilanna

(Some parts were ommited)

For real, it’s the first time I see YC this close ㅠㅠ ㅠHa… is Park Yuchun really human? My legs are shaking and my heart is bouncing. I nearly went blank (talking) when (suddenly) YC saw my post-it and said “Oh, Roko?” So I got back to myself and replied “Yes! Oppa, I was your fan since Hug era but it’s the first time I’m getting your autograph ㅠㅠ” To be honest, I imagined a reaction from the level of “Ah, really?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

But instead, he looked at me and said “Hmm? Hug? How old even were you at Hug era?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was totally taken aback at his sudden familiar speech and was like “He really looks like an oppa, hul… looks so cool”. So before I lose it, I kept the conversation going and replied:
“When I was in ___ grade!”
YC: ㅋㅋㅋ And now? 
“___!”
YC: Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
He was like that and said a few other things but my soul ended up sunking down at that time ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I was about to leave with my paper signed when I heard him laughing saying to the bodyguard oppa ever staying by his side:
“Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She said she liked me since ___ grade ㅎㅎㅎㅎ”

When I saw that, I was like “a freaking cute Yuchun is laughing, hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this place Heaven or what?” I even felt like I was flying when I walked down back outside ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ I feel like I truly experienced the feeling of bliss to death today… My heart was still beating hard for a while even outside after getting my autograph ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ha… Anyways, I love you, Park Yuchun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠI’ll be your eternal fan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Source: DC PYCTranslated by: SheenaShared by: JYJ3

Guest suncine445

Hmm Hi ,just managed to get into soompi this morning and am surprised with the recent blow over.Personal  take of this issue: Yuchun will always be connected to JYJ , Junsu and Jaejoong. It is silly in my opinion to go the way at the actor thread. It should never have happened. To take away that of jyj  is like taking a part Yuchun journey as an actor and erased and blank it. Yuchun journey to where he is now is also through the united support  of fans of JYJ and that included Jaejoong and junsu fans.Take note of it,

suncine445 said: Hmm Hi ,just managed to get into soompi this morning and am surprised with the recent blow over.Personal  take of this issue: Yuchun will always be connected to JYJ , Junsu and Jaejoong. It is silly in my opinion to go the way at the actor thread. It should never have happened. To take away that of jyj  is like taking a part Yuchun journey as an actor and erased and blank it. Yuchun journey to where he is now is also through the united support  of fans of JYJ and that included Jaejoong and junsu fans.Take note of it,

Hi all

As announced in PYC actor thread, you can only make acting-related posts in there while this thread will serve as the combo thread.

Regardless of where you post in, please do not label names on each other, just continue to make happy posts again sharing your love for PYC. Thanks!

Guest suncine445

This's how Yoochun's Chinese hand-writing improved. His chinese characters is really good

2006, last year 2012 and yesterday 2013

ae4o4k.jpg

credit: uploader

Guest suncine445

id="watch-headline-title"JaeChun 2013.6.11 LINE 雨音はチョンジェの調べ Sound of Rain + Piano (Eng Jpn Sub)

credit: uploader

Guest bluemoonlight

Annyeong everyone! :-h
Sorry I'm reposting this from the other thread...I'd like this birthday message to be in this thread. :D

Long time no see or write!...haha 
Thank you @vzmeiin for the birthday video and @yuya & @roweina78 for the bulletins! Your hard work is very much appreciated!
Also, thank you to all the Chunsas & non-Chunsas for contributing to this thread! :-bd  Let's make it to 6002 pages...hehe! 
Last, but not least...
I'd like to wish Chunnie a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  <:-P
9c0d7b71-1d22-4de9-9663-66493226b233.jpg

Archived