[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "YooSu looking good! Jaejoong Hyung was still on plane from Japan... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PRESS PICS] 130627 Yoochun and Junsu at Opening Ceremony of 2013 JYJ Membership Week – Part 1June 27, 2013 · anmcha3

photo mw1.jpgphoto mw3.jpg
photo mw4.jpg
photo mw8.jpg
photo mw14.jpg
photo mw12.jpg
photo mw19.jpg
photo mw21.jpg
As taggedShared by JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a2ff6e2886a9fdc5f6c6dc149583a274?s=50&d= class="post-title" style="margin: 0px; "[NEWS] 130627 JYJ Spent Two Days in the Studio, Drawing For ‘JYJ Membership Week’by rilanna

With the start of the 2013 JYJ Membership Week, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Kim Junsu shared that they spent two whole days drawing something exhibit.

On June 27, JYJ attended the opening day photo event for the 2013 JYJ Membership Week held at the EC in Daechi. Kim Jae Joong was absent due to his concert in Yokohama.

photo 13711151.jpg

Park Yoo Chun expressed his excitement to start up the second Membership Week event to meet and interact with fans. “I hope they’ll take many memories back with them.”

“Last year, it was an exhibition with a digital concept, but this time, we personally challenged ourselves with art,” shared Kim Junsu. “We hope that fans will see our artwork and be happy.”

He added that the members spent two days, locked up in the studio to make the artwork.

“Even during my school years, I’ve never finished an art project. It was my first time doing it. We worked hard, so please anticipate it,” said Kim Junsu. “Since it was my first piece ever, I was a bit worried, but after it was framed, it seemed pretty decent. I’m satisfied.”

One of JYJ’s artwork will be voted by fans to be put up for auction. The profits will be donated.

For four days from June 27 to June 30, the 2013 JYJ Membership Week will be open to fans. There will be various halls for fans to visit, including the JYJ art gallery and concert hall.

Photo Credit: NiiSource: Mwave EnewsworldShared By: JYJ3

Inside The exhibition hall at JYJ Membership event...
For more...click here...http://wp.me/p1gQsC-xDD

IMG_0454.jpg

699f7df3gw1e6325msryxj20nb0ujq7x.jpg
ijYXZbLSxUdHj.jpg
iwkuFXrNGzAo4.jpg
i66FWzojYzEKq.jpg
1372329127236.jpg
BNytQVNCUAE62gE.jpg
i9bhulWNvSkZW.png
1372329065216.jpg
1372329143570.jpg
1372329140553.jpgYoochun did wear the Iron Man mask on his birthday! xDBNyMe7NCUAAV745.jpg
C0ACACFCC528C557.jpg

ART GALLERYIMG_20130627_10.png
BNyN3fSCUAAsQNC.jpg
BNyO0oVCEAEwm4T.jpg
BNyWUj1CcAAQ_Co.jpgYoochun’s apronBNylvXqCYAA_axu.jpgBlonde sculpture by Jaejoong, Red-wigged sculpture by YoochunBNyw_xQCcAAmyu2.jpg
IMG_20130627_11.png
BNvyvf8CYAAqdcq.jpg
CAM00179.jpg
CAM00179.jpgJaejoong’s artworkUncommited1-24.jpgJunsu’s artworkUncommited1-26.jpg
Junsu’s painting74345559jw1e632q0vyjdj20zk0k0q4t.jpg
Yoochun’s artworkUncommited1-25.jpg
Yoochun’s paintingUncommited1-23.jpg

Jaejoong’s dream houseIMG_20130627_9.pngJunsu’s Dream HouseIMG_20130627_7.pngYuchun’s dream houseIMG_20130627_8.png
Uncommited1-28.jpg

Credits: mjmungzi + jyjnormally + RyongHye_JYJ + 佳能乃朴有天正室xi + XiahDerTod + listenxiah + XIA_QUEEN + DC JYJ + H_Jen00 +Uncommitted1

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "JYJ to Donate All Profits from Artwork at ExhibitionPosted on 2013/06/27 by Lee Eun Ah in CELEBS with 0 Comments

JYJ to Donate All Profits from Artwork at Exhibition

From left, JYJ member Junsu and Yuchun pose at the opening ceremony for their exhibition “2013 JYJ MEMBERSHIP WEEK” held in Seoul, Korea on June 27, 2013. [TenAsia/ Maki Tsuchida]

JYJ will donate all profits they make from their artwork at their exhibition that kicked off on Thursday.

At the opening ceremony of the “2013 JYJ MEMBERSHIP WEEK” held in Seoul, Yuchun said, “We will donate the profits we see, for those in need, from the auction through which we will sell the artwork we created.”

Their artwork, which the three said they created without any sleep over a period of two days, will be sold through an auction after the exhibition ends.

Although Jae-joong could not make it to the ceremony due to his Japan tour, Junsu and Yuchun thanked their fans for coming and said they hope the exhibition will act as a platform for them to connect with fans.

The free-of-charge exhibition, the second year the boys are holding it, is being held from June 27 to 30 this year and is filled with content related to JYJ including their artwork and behind-the-scene photos.

The boys will also hold fan meetings this Saturday and Sunday for fans taking part in the “MEMBERSHIP WEEK.”

Reporter. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.krPhotographer. Maki TsuchidaEditor. Jessica Kim

@jyj3official: Updated with more ^^ [COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 130629 JYJ Membership Week - Japanese Fanmeeting http://t.co/0cUPhv7eHP

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Wish Ifans have this opportunity... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 130629 JYJ Membership Week – Japanese FanmeetingJune 29, 2013 · rilanna

BEFORE THE FANMEET

hellyryther: Rehearsal started and it seems like Yoochun is singing his ‘Walking with her in Spring’ song~ credit to @ Raiterie sanXiahDerTod: Sakura all over the screenayano_jyj: rehearsal started and now JJ’s Glamorous Sky~ayano_jyj: Uncommitted, Walking with her in spring, Glamorous Sky and ayyy girl nowning225: They’re rehearsing for the FM :-D_flyawaylove: They’re rehearsing Empty now ^^ayano_jyj: Uncommitted, Walking with her in spring, Glamorous Sky, Ayyy girl and Empty nowhellyryther: A Japanese fan was walking to the venue and then Yoochun’s car passed through with the window down..She could see him clearly cr @ micky0423ayano_jyj: inside the venue RT @Rinmaze: JYJ会場内の様子。 hJgkI.jpgayano_jyj: light stick for FM RT @Rinmaze: 会場で配られたペンラ♪ wQNQZ.jpghellyryther: So the FM Venue is flat all throughout and no elevated seats thus..the fans at the back will have a hard time to see JYJ ><;;ayano_jyj: I heard the security is so strict…so hard to tweet or take a pic I thinkrubypurple_fan: Security is so tight. Ppl come to you if they see you use your mobile. Wow. OTLXiahDerTod: JYJ is out~~~ Or MC haha! Just hearing from outside doorXiahDerTod: JYJ’s greetinghellyryther: the security must be really strict that the usual fan who live tweet isn’t tweeting..XiahDerTod: Sorry if I mistaken coz the sound outside is very noisy so I thought JYJ or MC and MC is not haha, was my laughing

FANMEET

XiahDerTod: Junsu’s dream house looks like yacht shape, Jaejoong’s house reminds me of wedding cake with many layers, round shape and 4-5 floors ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋXiahDerTod: Yuchun’s house is the biggest, has a water fall on the side house, his car park entrance under the water fall, his car will always clean ㅎㅎㅎXiahDerTod: Jaejoong’s house looks simpliest among the 3~rubypurple_fan: They confiscated our phones and cameras.

AFTER FANMEET – SINGING PERFORMANCES

The_little_pear: Jaejoong loses the game and had to get punished RT ‏@Rinmaze: ジェジュン、ゲームに負けてバツゲーム決定!!The_little_pear: Jaejoong’s penalty for losing the game was to act as “flower beggard” (via @Rinmaze).
If you watch Gag Concert, you will know what it means LOL. It’s a famous corner in Gag Concert 
The_little_pear: Yoochun is wearing shorts RT @Rinmaze: 一部終了。ユチョンの衣装は短パン!The_little_pear: MC for today’s FM is Gong Daeyu RT @Rinmaze MCはコンテュさんXiahDerTod: JYJ sings Mission now!ning225: Mission nowXiahDerTod: Singing part just starts after FM I think. Now is Mission songXiahDerTod: Junsu’s solo now UNCOMMITTED xDning225: UncommittedXiahDerTod: Junsu I want to see your sexy hip thrust ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠXiahDerTod: Yuchun’s solo now Walking with her in spring ^_^hellyryther: Yoochun is wearing a short..singing ‘Walking with her in spring’ with the same background as in Tokyo Dome..jeje_reico:BN7fKA0CAAA_c1_.pngning225: Glamourous SkyXiahDerTod: Jaejoong’s solo song Glamorous Sky now!!!_flyawaylove: Jaejoong is singing Glamorous Sky now! <3jeje_reico: BN7fG7DCcAA0zAZ.pngXiahDerTod: JYJ is singing Ayyy Girl nowXiahDerTod: Empty song nowThe_little_pear: The FM has ended. But fans keep calling for JYJ RT @Rinmaze: 終了しました。でもJYJコールが続いています!The_little_pear: So today’s FM last 3 hoursayano_jyj:
[set list]
– Mission
– Junsu’s solo, Uncommitted
– Yoochun’s solo, Walking with Her in Spring
– Jaejoong’s solo, Glamorous Sky
– talk
– Ayyy girl
– Empty
– encore: Get Out (remix ver.)

REPORTS AFTER FANMEETING ENDS(not in chronological order of what was said in FM)

ning225: Awwwwwww Junsu turned to wave at fans just nowayano_jyj: when JJ get drunk, he become a kisser and lick Junsu’s neck XD
the reason why JJ lick JS’s neck is…….his neck is soft….
The_little_pear: Jaejoong and Yoochun drank together yesterday. Jaejoong got drunk and he wanted to lick Junsu’s neck cos it looked soft (via @Rinmaze)The_little_pear: Junsu: “Before, Jaejoong hyung didn’t get drunk now matter how much he drank. But recently, he gets drunk, he clung to me, kissed e and licked my neck” (via aya_jae)rubypurple_fan: JJ said junsu’s neck smells like baby powder and is soft so he wants to lick it.rubypurple_fan: JJ has hangover from his concert. He’s very… ero. Pheromones.The_little_pear: Jaejoong’s outfit today was light gray shirt and black pants (via @Rinmaze)ayano_jyj: JYJ did basketball game. YC score was 54, JS 31 and JJ was…22 LOL fighting oppa XDDThe_little_pear: Jaejoong: compared to the world’s famous perfume, scent of Junsu’s pheromones is the best (via @jeje_reico)rubypurple_fan: The tattoo on his[Jaejoong's] arm is gone. He still has black nails thoayano_jyj: Jaejoong and Yuchun drunk together last night, and YC was worried about JJ. he was cute cos he looked like still drunkrubypurple_fan: Soulmates met up last night and drink.hellyryther: So Yoochun and Jaejoong went drinking last night but Jaejoong was still hungover so Yoochun was so worried and kept asking is he’s okayThe_little_pear: Q: Who will get married the soonest among the three?
>> JJ + YC pointed at Junsu.
They said, Junsu will get married at 40yo, YC at 50yo and JJ at 60yo
via @jeje_reico
rubypurple_fan: They were asked who is likely to get married first. JJ and YC both pointed to JS to answer. JS said I will marry at 40. YC 50, JJ at 60.starsInLoveJYJ: when asking who will be marry first? YC n JJ pointed JS~ JS said i will be at 40 then YC will be at 50 n JJ will be at 60~ >.<The_little_pear: More detail about the marriage Q:
The Q was who would get married first among the three. Jaejoong and Yoochun’s answer was “Junsu”. MC asked the reason. Yoochun kept grinning and didn’t give answer. Jaejoong said, “When Junsu dates someone, he only has eyes for that girl. Really constant.” >> Junsu was shy =))
via @raiterie
rubypurple_fan: The look on JJ face. He was like I’m the oldest and I will marry last?!ayano_jyj: Jaejoong has a 8 bankbooksThe_little_pear: Yoochun said that Jaejoong had 8 bankbooks LOL via @norichunjaehellyryther: Yoochun’s voice and expression changes-he turns soft and attentive when he talks to Jaejoong today?ayano_jyj: JJ had drunk 18 shochu bottles in one night.rubypurple_fan:
YC: JJ once drank 18 bottles of soju.
JJ: Weren’t you with me?
YC: ……
hellyryther: all I’m comprehending from this flood of tweets are-Yoochun is being so nice today and Jae is so erotic that everyone is saying sorubypurple_fan: JJ basically drove everyone nuts. He’s oozing with ero pheromones.ayano_jyj:
Q: what award do you want?
YC: nothing more
JJ:(say in a small voice)
YC: say your own!
ayano_jyj: JJ: everyone loves me award! (Minna orenokoto Suki de shou)
*in JP, “shou” means both “award” and “is or will” JP joke!
rubypurple_fan: They said they are working on the jyj album but i cant remember if they said when will it be released
YC created a diversion and talk about jj’s lovelife
hellyryther: When they were talking about the theme of their upcoming album,suddenly it changed to Jaejoong’s love relationship story. Jaejoong said that he had a relationship but it was long ago,then Yoochun sternly asked Jaejoong, “How about now?” The crowd gets loud so Jaejoong quickly said, “I’m saying I’m not right now!”rubypurple_fan: JJ said he’s not in a relationship right now.rubypurple_fan: It was YC who asked about JJ lovelife btw.
JJ was saying he had one a long time ago.
YC was like how about now?
JJ said I’m not in a relationship
The_little_pear: Q: What do you wear when you sleep -> JJ: panties -> YC: Cos he’s a hot man (via @norichunjae)rubypurple_fan: What would u want to be when you are reborn?
YC: I don’t want to be reborn.
JJ: the pheromones of Junsu’s neck.
Ohh and Junsu wants to be reborn as a fish
hellyryther: What do they want to be reborn to?
Yoochun-Doesn’t want to be reborn,
Junsu-Fish,
Jaejoong-Pheromones on Junsu’s neck
*dead*
rubypurple_fan: Hehe Junsu mixed his Jpn and Krn. He was like chottomate(jpn) juseyo(kr) it means pls waithellyryther: They talked about their Japanese.Junsu’s nihongo is in a bad shape >< Jaejoong praised Yoochun that he has good ears,he listens and remember and he doesn’t need to study;that he’s a genius. JJ said that Yoochun could listen and remember the intonation.rubypurple_fan: JJ said YC is the best at learning foreign language.
Junsu’s Japanese is not that good today.
The_little_pear: Yoochun can speak Japanese even though he doesn’t practice/study it recently. Jaejoong said that Yoochun was a genius (via @Rinmaze)Jen_BabyLove: though jae looked a bit tired but spirit is high! and whenever Junsu speaks Yuchun always turn his head n focus on him so cute!Jen_BabyLove: couldn’t believe Yuchun came out in short pants today luv looking at tattoo on his leg! Can see he’s getting BiG on the upper body!Jen_BabyLove: Yuchun front hair was up! My fav! His 2 cheeks were so round when he smiled or laughed really cuteJen_BabyLove: Jae was really skinny I hope he seriously gain some weight soon!Jen_BabyLove: Junsu lost weight very slim now but cute smile n great performance as always!rubypurple_fan: YC is listening to a ~new~ JYJ song which they recorded I think at the beginning of the year or end of last year.
Wohooo 1 song! Lol
rubypurple_fan: JJ was like I want to hear I want to hear! YC face was like what the.. u know it already. JJ in a soft voice said.. for the fans. Lol.ayano_jyj: lately YC listing JYJ’s new song. and JJ said “I want to listen~♥” with cute way! JJ said for the fans XD6460022: The song YC is often listening to lately is a new JYJ song they have recorded at the end of last yr & beginning of this yr! (cr: @raiterie)rubypurple_fan: JJ told them the story of jejeje. Js laughed so hard at JJ’s expression coz JJ was like i’m jejeje (awesome)ayano_jyj: Jaejoong thought “JaeJaeJae” is Kumamoto dialect (Iwate is right) cos he was taught it by one lives in Kumamoto.The_little_pear: Today, in the ment part, Jaejoong asked Yoochun and Junsu if they knew about Jejeje. They said that they didn’t know. So Jaejoong explained to them in minute detail. Very very cute xD
via @Rinmaze
rubypurple_fan: JJ doesn’t know the number on Junsu’s fcmen uniform ^^;;rubypurple_fan: YC and JS kept on asking JJ if he’s alrightrubypurple_fan: Did I hear it right? YC was afraid of humans. JJ immediately hugged him lol.The_little_pear: ROFL Jaejoong, what with you today? // Info from @raiterierubypurple_fan: In today’s fm YC was the hyung then JS then maknae JJ. Lolrubypurple_fan: JJ said Junsu is asia’s no 1 vocalistrubypurple_fan: There will be dvd but it’s only for fanclub members.

Live tweets credits: raiterie + micky0423 + hellyryther + XiahDerTod + ayano_jyj + ning225 + _flyawaylove + rubypurple_fan + Rinmaze + The_little_pear + jeje_reico + Jen_BabyLove + starsInLoveJYJ + 6460022Picture credit: Rinmaze + jeje_reicoShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 130629 JYJ Membership Week – Japanese Fanmeeting (Part 2)June 30, 2013 · rilanna

One of the games that JYJ played was ‘Let your ear guess what it is’
(if you’ve seen Running Man, you’ll know. Lately, it’s a famous game in Korea.)
So the MC will put the things to the members ear and they’ll have to guess what it is.The sequence is Junsu – Jaejoong – Yoochun.
1) Broccoli
Yoochun got it
2) Banana
Yoochun got it too
and 3) Chicken meat
Junsu got it right lol because it’s his favorite food ^^;;
Yoochun’s condition is perfect.His voice is like when it was in Tokyo Dome. When he knew the answer to the quiz is chicken meat, he wiped his ear quicklyDuring the quiz, Jaejoong’s question was ‘What is Yoochun’s favorite drama?’before the MC could finish saying the 4 choices, Jaejoong quickly answered “Rooftop Prince!”It was correct~Yoochun is wearing shortsHe’s singing ‘Walking with Her in Spring’ with the same background as it was in Tokyo DomeWhen he sat, it rode up and it’s a distracting sight.He’s tanned a bit and said, “Let’s meet in Japan in the near future!”Q: When do u feel the members are getting old?
Junsu: Before, Jaejoong wouldn’t get drunk when he drinks, but lately, he gets drunk and will hug and kiss and licks his neck
Yoochun and Jaejoong went drinking last night but Jaejoong was still hungover so Yoochun was so worried and kept asking is he’s okayYoochun’s voice and expression changes.He turns soft and attentive when he talks to Jaejoong today

When they were talking about the theme of their upcoming album, it suddenly changed to Jaejoong’s love relationship story.Jaejoong said that he had a relationship but it was long agoThen Yoochun sternly asked Jaejoong, “How about now?”The crowd got loud so Jaejoong quickly said, “I’m saying I’m not right now!”Q: What do they want to be reborn to?
Yoochun: Don’t want to be reborn
Junsu: Fish
Jaejoong: Pheromones on Junsu’s neck
They talked about their Japanese.Junsu’s nihongo is in a bad shape ><Jaejoong praised Yoochun that he has good ears; he listens and remembers and he doesn’t need to study; that he’s a genius.Jaejoong said that Yoochun could listen and remember intonations.Junsu’s famous words for today: Chotto matte juseyo~ and Chakkaman kidaryo kudasaiJaeChun laughs every time he said the wrong words ><;;When the MC asked how was the Yokohama Concert, Jaejoong said it was so fun, there was such a happiness for him ^^Jaejoong didn’t say I love youJaejoong made half a heart with his hand and Yoochun made the other halfJunsu also made a half heart, Jaejoong made the other half <3Yoochun talked to Jaejoong in a tone which he uses only when JaeChun are together and Jaejoong gave him a flying kiss. Then Jaejoong said, “I’m not gay.”Q: What award(shou) do they want to receive?
Yoochun: I don’t need any more award(shou)
Jaejoong went and said, “You like me right(deshou)?” into Yoochun’s ear and made him laugh.
Yoochun: Say it yourself!
Jaejoong: You all like me right(deshou)?
Jaejoong’s pun here is the word shou and deshou.
When JYJ were playing basketball, Yoochun used one hand and kept scoring.At that time, his veins and muscles are visibly obvious.Result of boxing?Yesterday, Jaejoong was sleepy, cute, erotic, had a Junsu’s neck fetish, clingy but sweetly adorable, pouty and hung up on the ‘jejeje’['awesome' in Iwate dialect] tongue twisterWhen Jaejoong said, “The first song was English, the second song was Korean and I sang a Japanese song. We’re so awesome to be able to sing in various languages!”No one gave a reaction so he turned to Yoochun and said, “We’re awesome!” and had a bad responseso he turned to Junsu and said cutely, “We’re awesome, right Junsu?!”and then turned to Yoochun again and cutely said, “We’re awesome, ne, Yoochun?”Yoochun was flustered and burst out laughing.
He had this kind expression of “‘What should I do with you’…oh I wanna see!”
When Jaejoong greeted the fans with “Today’s weather is great, I’m glad that it’s not raining,” Yoochun added, “Ah~ I wanna go golfing!”They played dictionary blowing game (open the dictionary and flip by blowing against each other), at one point it looks like they were kissing!From Rai-san (@raiterie)When he heard the rule of the ‘Let your ear guess what it is’ game, Jaejoong piped up, “That’s obscene!” and Junsu replied, What is obscene? No, it’s not obscene!” and when they had to guess the banana, Jaejoong just had to say, “Putting a banana at the ear is erotic!”
lol Jaejoong is so high~
Junsu was so cute when they were guessing the broccoli, he was frantically asking, “Alive? Is it alive? It’s not alive right?” XDWhen Junsu was asked the difference between musical singing and JYJ’s singing, “I like vibrato…ah it’s hard to explain in Japanese!” so he demonstrate by singing “Elisabeth~~~”Songs that Yoochun often listens to lately are JYJ’s new song recorded at the end of last year and early this year.When Jaejoong is drunk, he’ll start kissing and hugging. Junsu said his neck becomes sticky with saliva because Jaejoong keep licking him and Jaejoong justified, “Because it’s really soft and smells really good like a fine Europe perfume? and I got hooked on it” lolThings that were revealed during the quiz: How much do you know each other?When Yoochun wakes up, the first thing he does is check his cell phone.Yoochun’s favorite drama is Rooftop Prince.Jaejoong doesn’t know what’s Junsu’s FC Men player numberYoochun said that the scaruest thing isn’t bugs or death, but it’s humans
herm that doesn’t sound funny..it’s very deep and the truth too
When they’re guessing Jaejoong’s dog name, one of the choices was ‘Shiro’ and Yoochun murmured, “Shiro is Shin-chan’s dog name.” Crayon Shin-chan? XDAt the question: Does Yoochun have dimples?Junsu quickly said, “He has!”Yoochun smiled while hiding his dimples so Junsu poked his cheeks with his fingerDuring Mission, flames came out and the one in front of Yoochun caught fire, the bodyguards came and put it out. Yoochun was consistently dancing.From mickyblue(@micky0423)For the question on Jaejoong’s dog name, one of the answer was Hiro and another was Shiro and Yoochun said it was Hiro ^^Junsu called Junho as ‘aniki’, meaning hyungQ: What’s the number of cosmetics that Junsu wear?
A: 1-1(i) piece(ko) 2-2(ni) ko 3-3(san) ko 4-4(yon) ko and Jaejoong answered, 5-Junko~ lol
Junsu’s fashion lately is shorts ^^When he was asked about Junsu’s soccer player number, Jaejoong enthusiastically answered, NUMBER 7!!! lol deng! Wrong! kekekeJunsu’s ball for the game dropped toward the fan seating in the front so Yoochun faced the fan asking for it, she passed it and he caught it with one hand ^^Seems that Yoochun would remember the Japanese words when he talked to the friends that Jaejoong introduced him to ^^When they played the blew the dictionary, during the practice round, Jaejoong couldn’t blow any pages, but during the game,he blew a lot thus he won. Yoochun was okay so he got second while Junsu blew 3 pages during practice but scored 0 during the game. He asked that the practice score should be counted too ><;;

Live tweet credits: @babyskymicky + @ryoJJ + @norichunjae + @ayano_jyj + @raiterie + @micky0423Translated by: Helly of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Please take out with full credits.

Remember flying kiss fm Yoochun at Hunan TV Lantern Festival Joy Party? I remembered I spent that night at soompi, watching it with you guys here. Indeed a unforgettable night for me!!!
And here is the GIF done by Smile蚊子image

JYJ LINE update! Yoochun and Kim Sohyun :D

BOAwvt3CAAAcOXnjpglarge_zps48b88d77.jpg

w1g.png

“So Hyun ah, It is hard to look pretty in my selca!!! Don’t move! Umhaaaaa”

“All those who came today, thank you ^______^ !!!!!”

Credit: JYJ Line + Weibo

Translated and shared by: 6002sky

class="postitle" Short Fanaccount of JYJ Membership Week Fanmeeting Day 2 June 30, 2013 by kisschunnie

Yoochun during “Walk in with her in the spring” performance (Romantic Sky)

BOAQefwCcAArrBj.jpg:large

- Today is fanmeeting for Korean fans.

- Yoochun wore white polo shirt with stripped long pants during the game and interaction section. he wore white long sleeved shirt during his solo. His outfit in JYJ’s performances is the same as yesterday.

-  Many K Chunsa coming to the fanmeeting today said Yoochun was so gorgeous that when he wore white, they thought he were an angel

- During the tongue twisted game, Yoochun was struggling then MC Boom said: “Here comes the Chinese accent”

- During blowing pages of dictionary, Yoochun got the trick and ended with more than 700 pages (around 750). Junsu, he wanted to blow half pages of the whole dictionary but in the end he did not success and not even a page.

- Yoochun used one hand to play basketball. When he was playing, he played so well and score a lot that Kfans keep ohhh-ing and ahhhh-ing in awe. MC Boom kept saying Yoochun looked like a gentleman while playing.  He ended up winning with 55 points beating Junsu at 44 and Jaejoong at 33.

- MC Boom keeps calling Yoochun Gentleman. He called Yoochun “Gentleman in the field” “Hello there gentleman!” and so on.

- In the calling a friend game, Yoochun called Actor Lee Jung Jae (the main actor in blockbuster New World). The actor got 5 questions right, Yoochun also won the game.

- Yoochun has never mentioned this before regarding his most unforgettable moment on stage. There was back to RISING SUN, when he ate too much before the performance. Halfway thru the song, when member were in row and the stage lights all off, he took the opportunity to vomit.

-  Jaejoong: “When we were still new in this line, we found that Yoochun already very good in expressing himself, especially when we brought him food. He always eat in such a way that others would also feel the food is delicious. Besides the delicious expression, he even matched it with sound he made “Ah ~~Ah~~” He is indeed the Best spokesman”

- Yoochun’s favourite sport is golf. He loves it because it is difficult. MC Boom said Yoochun was so nice and calm. Normally people get frustrated when they can’t put the ball in the hole but when Yoochun isn’t doing well, he’ll say “Ah…. I guess the ball just doesn’t want to listen to me today.” And when he misses an easy putt, he’ll look at the hole and say “Ah… you must not like my ball.” When it gets worse, he’ll suddenly start talking about the weather.

- Yoochun said every award ever since they are JYJ is meaningful and unforgettable.

- Jaejoong said when the 3 met, Yoochun talked about golf 70% of the times, and he even persuaded Junsu to quite soccer and play golf with him

- Before the performances, Yoochun said he had a great time with everyone today and would continue to work hard in the future activities.

- Yoochun said “We wish to continuously work for a long time. We’ll also work hard after enlisting in the army”

Credit: 126×204 + Ringoichi + Hellyryther + Chloe6002 + Xiakiss + flossie6002 + mongxia + sixzerozerotwo + ParkyoochunSGC + 6002sky

Shared by: 6002sky

Archived