[Drama 2013] Answer Me 1994 / Reply 1994 응답하라 1994

StaRix

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="header_name" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 16px; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Reply 1994/ 응답하라 1994 soundtrack albumhttp://themeandsong.com/movie/view/1035is  With You the ost of the drama "The feeling" 1996? 

• 2 months later...

class="content-title" Will Hit Series “Reply” Return for a Third Season, “Reply 1988”? ck525 January 12, 2015

%EC%9D%91%EB%8B%B5%ED%95%98%EB%9D%BC.jpg

Producers of the popular “Reply” drama are once again in talks over the series’ third season, this time set in the year 1988.

On January 12, a drama representative revealed to Daily Sports, “Producer Shin Won Ho’s next drama will be a part of the “Reply” series with 1988 as the background.”

“As has been mentioned before, there was a lot of conflict in choosing between 2002 and 1988. However, it has been decided that 1988 will be a better fit, and the staff is now in preparation for the upcoming show,” the representative said. “Its estimated airing date will be around July, after ‘Heart to Heart.’”

The news come after the art director of “Reply 1994,” Seo Myung Hye, threw out a few hints about “Reply 1988” in a recent interview with Women News.

Following reports that claimed the upcoming season has been confirmed, tvN stepped forward to clear up any misunderstandings. A representative of the cable channel said, “‘Reply 1988′ is one of the projects under consideration. Nothing has been decided yet, and our stance on the issue changes constantly. It is an overstatement to say that we are in any stages of production.”

Talks of “Reply 1988” have already surfaced once before. Although it seemed that a few agencies were arranging meetings with the staff, the production got cancelled for an unknown reason.

Last year, producer Shin Won Ho said, “Although we discussed about many different factors, production has been stopped due to current circumstances. We are going to have to wait and watch the situation for a little longer. ‘Reply 1988′ isn’t really confirmed yet. It might take a while because we might have to start from a clean slate again.”

Three months have passed since and rumors of the production of “Reply 1988” are surfacing once again.

There will be a lot of subjects to reach with 1988 as the background. Internationally, it was an era of prosperity for China and Hong Kong’s cinema market due to actors such as Leslie Cheung, Chow Yun Fat, and Joey Wong.

From a domestic standpoint, there will be a large chance that singers like Cho Yong Pil, Lee Moon Sae, Kim Wan Sun, Lee Sun Hee, and Byun Jin Sup will appear. “College Music Festival” winner, Shin Hae Chul, will also most likely be referenced.

Socially, the Seoul Olympics, Ji Kang Hun’s hostage situation, and the infamous MBCNews Desk” incident in which a man jumped in screaming, “There is a tap in my ear,” are all events that the current generation is well aware of.

Reply 1997” from 2012 and “Reply 1994” from 2013 have both been big hits and led to the rising fame of many new faces. Both received compliments for being well-made dramas, displaying strong acting even from less experienced actors.

cr. soompi

Answer Me series to go back to 1988 this summer?

by girlfriday | January 12, 2015 | 135 Comments

AnswerMe94_97.jpg

The third series from the creators of tvN’s hit throwback dramas Answer Me 1997 and Answer Me 1994 has pretty much been in the works since the the end of 2013 (when Answer Me 1994 wrapped). Pre-production stalled for a considerable length of time this past year, but now with Misaeng in the rearview mirror, tvN seems more eager than ever to get PD Shin Won-ho and writer Lee Woo-jung locked down for their as-yet-unnamed drama (aka the cable network’s next big hit). The wheels are back in motion for what will likely be a July premiere — the question now is what exactly that drama will be.

It probably goes without saying that the anticipation for this team’s third collaboration is high, which leads to lots of speculation in the press and lots of backpedaling from Shin PD every time one of these rumors surfaces about the direction of his next drama. The latest wave is pretty specifically about Answer Me 1988, which seems to be a strong contender for the third installment of the franchise, though producers were quick to say that it’s just one of many possibilities, and that the next drama might not even be another Answer Me series.

read more : http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/answer-me-series-to-go-back-to-1988-this-summer/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Yeon Suk Posts a Picture of “Reply 1994″ Reunion with Go Ara, Jung Woo, and Others
Reply-1994-Poster-2-800x354.jpg

Actor Yoo Yeon Suk uploaded a photo on Instagram of him with fellow actors from drama “Reply 1994.

On January 24, Yoo Yeon Suk uploaded the photo with a caption which read, “Thanks to the wedding of ‘Reply 1994’s’ camera director, the ‘Reply 1994’ members reunited. It was great to see you guys. ‘Reply 1994’ forever.”

In the picture, Yoo Yeon Suk, Go AraJung WooKim Sung KyunSon Ho Joon, and Dohee are huddled together. Unfortunately, Baro was unable to make it to the wedding.

yoo-yun-suk.jpg

As if responding to fans that wondered where Baro was, he also uploaded a photo on Instagram apologizing to the camera director for not making it to the wedding.

baro.jpg

Soompi

Guest kyung-jin

this is a very interesting drama.. make us wonder who is the husband.. and I'm happy that the husband is trash.. I ship the right couple.. they are so sweet together.. they love each other and they really are a good husband and wife..

• 2 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

15 Must-see K-dramas starring the Kings of K-pop

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Apr 14, 2015

Soul, swagger, and stunning acting abilities, these male K-pop idols-turned-actors have it all. To celebrate their success, DramaFever has partnered with Spotify to curate a special K-pop Idols: Males Edition playlist dedicated to them! Get your fix of the Kings of K-Pop by tuning in while you work and play, and see more of your favorites as leading men in these 15 K-dramas. 

12. Answer Me 1994, starring Baro of B1A4

Korean-Dramas-image-korean-dramas-362265

Generation Y, meet Generation X: on the heels of the success of Answer Me 1997, ‘90s nostalgia continues with a prequel set in 1994. Journey with a group of college students as they discover the now legendary—then new—K-pop group Seo Taiji and the Boys, as well as the Korean Basketball League, "new" technology, and grungy fashion trends. Sometimes you’ve just got to look to your past in order to appreciate the present. Every generation is sure to find something to love in this field trip back into time!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-k-drama-starring-the-kings-of-k-pop/

• 2 months later...

Long time didn't come back here. Just passed by to remember my exciting period in life.

Recently I watched Warm and Cozy, with Chil Bong acting in it. Then I rewatched Reply 1994 again.

How can I say, my feelings are still the same, just different in knowing the result clearly.

I love this drama it is just because it mentioned a lot of impressive things of 8X generation like me. And the way they live in Shinchoen Boarding house together.

It looks like I rewatch this drama every year, but it's still good. Hope to see you guys again when our otp plays cameo in Reply 1988, and hopefully wanna see bot Chil Bong, Hai Tai, Bing, Yoon Jin, Chun Po again.

Miss you. Chingus.

Archived