Need New Log In Name

Guest nyajdreamer

Guest nyajdreamer

Hi, I found out someone was using my USERNAME. Can I change my username but keep my email address? I don't know what to do. Any advise would be great. Thanks!!!! :lol:

Hi, I found out someone was using my USERNAME. Can I change my username but keep my email address? I don't know what to do. Any advise would be great. Thanks!!!! :lol:

I don't think the admins will allow name change at this time. Everyone was allowed 1 name change right after they brought back soompi. However that free name change expired, so you need to fulfilled requirement now. In order for you to get name change, you need to have 1000 post and contact either incyphe or melkimx for name change.

Please check the FAQ about name change.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1331

Guest kyung won

^ yea...

there is a change password part in the controls...

just use taht and your fine

but i would suggest something that is hard for people to figure out though

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

has ncyphe or melkimx been on because i PM'ed them.. well one of them i forgot about changing my SN ( since i got 1000 posts) but they havent replied to me.. or anything saying they got it or whatever..

Guest DOVAHKIIN

has ncyphe or melkimx been on because i PM'ed them.. well one of them i forgot about changing my SN ( since i got 1000 posts) but they havent replied to me.. or anything saying they got it or whatever..

The process isn't instant. They may be too occupied to work on such things. If for a while more you don't see any changes or respond then msg them again. Usually when there's a name change, they don't reply back to the user anyways..

Archived