Dramas you WOULDN'T recommend?

Guest NS Yoonji

Childless comfort. That is one epic flop. A story focused on a cumbersome grandad who will philosophyse constantly and about anything keeping his children on pause while he does. His children, 3 grown men who'll act the adolescent truants through out.  Very silly, nerve racking and exasperating.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest satisfaction!

like most said, definitely fashion king and big. i had such high expectations for both dramas due to the leads....but wow...the writing/direction killed the experience....what a waste for the talented actors/actresses....seriously...

Guest maea18

i don't get it why "when a man loves" receive so much love when the 2 main lead isn't really that  great in acting..:D
again this is just based from my opinion and what i've read..  so :)>- y'all

Guest arjoon

fath

fashion king

jang ok jung

My Flower Boy Neighbor

personal taste

The Innocent Man

All About My Romance

Guest jaewon fan

arjoon said:

fath

fashion king

jang ok jung

My Flower Boy Neighbor

personal taste

The Innocent Man

All About My Romance

Guest shkwords

arjoon

said:

fath

fashion king

jang ok jung

My Flower Boy Neighbor

personal taste

The Innocent Man

All About My Romance

Yeah All About Romance it's a good show,underrated but i liked it,it's full of fun and romance and some kisses,real ones not the typical kdrama kiss :x (And it' has a coherent story unlike When A man Loves)But everyone has their on taste so don't comment on that...Inocent Man is also a good show if u like melodrama style and Flower Boy Next Door is good,i liked it...it's slow a few times but it's very touching(at least for me it was)

• [*]
Yup, Fashion King, tried to watch at least 4 episodes to see Yuri but just couldn't LOL.[*] I watched all of Big, despite just hating it in the end.. like it was just so pointless and draggy.
[*]Didn't like Dream High 2, [*]didn't like Flower Boy Ramen Shop, didn't like Flower Boy Band. Flower Boy next door wasn't bad, it was cute and funny, but towards the end it was just plain confusing on what the hell the main couple were arguing about.. "will you miss me" "oh I will miss you a little bit" "oh what why a little bit "don't stay because of me just go back" "but you said you will miss me a little bit"... It was a light story though which was good since I was watching I Miss You at the time too LOL, that was a pretty not that good drama. [*]Love rain was pretty boring too, after they went into the modern times it just got boring. [*]Heart Strings was too cheesy and draggy,[*] The Thousandth man was too silly.[*] Lie to me, I couldn't get pass like episode 3. [*]I watched all of Wild Romance for Jessica, but I didn't really like it at all, the guy was too obvious when he said he started to like the unattractive girl. Like he was just like "yeah I like her". I found Cheonhamdong Alice a bit bleh, though the drama has a deep meaning and it was quite good at times.The Moon Embraces the Sun was cute but there wasn't enough scheming so nah thanksSoul Mates had really bad acting and bad scriptingKings 2 Hearts was a bit weird and crazy, especially that crazy guy.. though I reckon if I watched all of it I might like it, I heard of good ratings.There is a taiwan drama called Love Buffet, don't even bother with it, it was so stupid.Cruel Palace of Wars was a bit weird and confusing tooThese are the ones that I TRIED to watch and didn't like. But some dramas I have tried to watch and didn't like and then got recommended and watched it and fell in love like Queen In Hyun's man, but Queen In Hyun's man a rare case. 

Guest jaewon fan

@endlessxlove ,  :-& i was holding my breath while reading your list, i'm quite anxious if one of my favorite drama will be one of them but luckily NOT... #:-S that's a relief... :))
But i agree with your impression at The Thousandth Man, i find myself so silly watching that drama. I think you already know why so i'm not gonna bother writing it... 8-}

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan This thread really make us anxious :))
I was anxious too and my favorite drama was mentioned. I was like "All this time I was watching a drama that people dislike it the most :)) "

@jaewon fan

Nice Guy is pretty great. It has a refreshing storyline and the chemistry between the OTP is one of the greatest among DramaLand couples and Don't get me started on it's great Cinematography. So don't put your plan off based on one or two opinion. Watch it. Trust me and all those people who have watched it,you won't regret it.

On the other hand, I don't usually watch dramas I'm not recommended to watch,So I really don't have that many dramas,I don't want to recommend. I could even enjoy Love Rain,If only for the amazing Cinematography it had.

The only Drama, I never went back to re watch has been "I miss You/Missing You". I never got it and never will. YooChun's character was an obsessed officer(kinda scary) and The main girl was two timing big time. But still That's only my opinion. The Drama had it's own fan and I think people need to watch and judge for themselves. I have bunch of Dramas,I would like to change their ending though.Still I won't say they were bad or not worth it. Like "Bad Guy" I just love Kim Nam Gil. Like "Snow Queen" I was so in love with that drama until that ending and then I never went back to watch it again.It was so romantic though.
=((  "Fashion King" well this one, You better drop it. LOL About "A Hundred Year Inheritance", It still hasn't ended, So I won't judge it.But Obviously it's getting ratings more than it deserves. The storyline is draggy and I think it's expected to be like that since it's a 50 episodes drama. I'm kinda Eugene biased though. I'm someone who has re watched her drama with her current husband "Creating Destiny" many times and It had many bad reviews and very low rating. LOL

I like the polls where we suggest Drama more than the ones where we are supposed to "Not Suggest". LOL ;))

Guest jaewon fan

@anoosha,  :D thanks for the feed back, i actually like to watch Nice Guy because of SJK , ;)) i'm pretty in love with that guy too. I don't have that much drama to recommend because i only watch drama when i like at least one of the cast... and a sad ending is definitely NOT my liking... [-X

Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: @jaewon fan This thread really make us anxious :))
I was anxious too and my favorite drama was mentioned. I was like "All this time I was watching a drama that people dislike it the most :)) "

Guest sicknine

Hey hey @jaewon fan have you try Fashion King? :)) I hope if you watch it, you won't get insane and crazy with the storyline. Especially the ending was not sad but Yoo Ah-in's character died at the end :))
Funny enough that how I dislike FK, I can still remember how the story developed towards last episode.

I think FASHION KING has unanimity in stating it's a bad drama,the others,oh well it depends in they personal taste(I adore The King 2 Hearts ,my favorite drama from 2012,loved everything,main couple,plot,dark humor,crazy guy,OST)I liked I Miss U but i didn't like the main couple,kinda funny eh...I don't buy their first love at all and after that lasted all those years...I wanted Joy to end up with Harry,he lived with him for 14 years and she knew the main guy for some months maybe.BUT if u love Park Yoo Chun u will like it(i like him but here i hated his character),sorry shipers

Archived