[Movie 2013] No Breathing (노브레싱) - Starring. Lee Jong Suk, Seo In Guk, Kwon Yu Ri

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mpcyifIk9l1s1thflo1_500.jpg

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=087&aid=0000453411

Guest xlotuslove

Interesting concept of the story line. I think this something that will be worth watching. Since it's starring Yuri, it will be good. Definitely :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

[iNTERVIEW] Yuri mentions about "No Breathing" in her interview with "High Cut" Magazine

HC: Yuri is busy filming the movie ‘No Breathing’, right? And you’re busy practicing guitar because the role of Jungeun you play is an aspiring singer.

YURI: It’s fun and I’m happy to the point where I always look forward to the days I go on set. There are two songs that I play the guitar and sing to in the film as Jungeun, and I’ve been working hard, practicing them lately. I actually bought a guitar about a year and a half ago because I thought, ‘I should try an acoustic live [performance] at a concert’, and just took it in my home. Because I’m able to take this opportunity to learn guitar and sing together, it feels like I’m killing about ten birds with one stone. While practicing, even though I’m getting blisters on my fingertips, it, oddly, felt good. (laughs)

HC: It turns out [your role] is one of an aspiring singer who falls into a love triangle with childhood friends Seo Inguk and Lee Jongsuk. Here, a mischievous question. Normally, of the two people, who did you have a little more interest in?

YURI: (while bursting out laughing) Both of them are actually close with Girls’ Generation members. (Seo) Inguk starred in ‘Love Rain’ with Yoona, and (Lee) Jongsuk has been close with Hyoyeon since a lot time ago. There wasn’t a time where I met them through private meetings, but I heard so much about them that it felt familiar. As expected, I met Jongsuk for the first time when we did script readings, he wittily did the military salute from ‘Tell Me Your Wish’ first. We got close quickly thanks to Hyoyeon. I actually told Yoona and Hyoyeon to visit the set once, but it takes place in Daejeon, so I don’t think it would be easy.

Cr; ch0sshi

945047_194928870671434_383049605_n.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

Seo In Guk goes shirtless to show off his new swimmer's body

Seo-In-Guk_1373680514_af_org.jpg

As fans already know, Seo In Guk is starring in the upcoming film about swimming, 'No Breathing', and he didn't hesitate to show off his newly formed swimmer's body!

Seo In Guk must have missed the cast of 'I Live Alone' so much that he returned to the show for a surprise visit. On the July 12th broadcast, he had perfect timing as the cast were discussing the topic of women and revealing clothing when he walked in, which led the guys to ask Seo In Guk to reveal his top half. 

The singer-turned-actor then turned around, while Noh Hong Chul lifted up his shirt to show off the new muscles he built for his role in the film.

The cast then asked if Girls' Generation's Yuri, who is also starring in the film, had any revealing scenes, and Seo In Guk replied, "No," disappointing everyone.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/seo-in-guk-goes-shirtless-to-show-off-his-new-swimmers-body

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mqhenqA8EM1reg7l4o1_500.jpg

yulyulk: 노브레싱촬영하다 박수하만났다?! # 박솨 #내맘두읽었냐?! #nobreathing

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Yuri and Lee Jong Suk Are Playful and Close on Set for “No Breathing”
jnkm July 25, 2013
Yuri and Lee Jong Suk Are Playful and Close on Set for “No Breathing”

Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri and Lee Jong Suk‘s close friendship is becoming a hot topic.

On July 25, Yuri posted on her Instagram, “I met Park Soo Ha while filming for ‘No Breathing.’ Did you read my mind too?”

In the photo, Yuri and Lee Jong Suk are posing closely side by side. In one photo, Yuri cutely pokes her finger into Lee Jong Suk’s cheek!

Both stars displayed their flawless skin and good looks to the envy of many.

Netizens who came across the photo commented, “Were you two always close?” “So jealous of the radiating skin,” “Yuri’s comments are so cute,” and more.

Currently, Lee Jong Suk is playing the role of Park Soo Ha in “I Hear Your Voice” where he has a supernatural ability to read people’s minds.

Meanwhile, “No Breathing” is set to hit theaters later this year and stars Seo In Gook, Lee Jong Suk, Yuri and Park Chul Min.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/25/yuri-and-lee-jong-suk-are-playful-and-close-on-set-for-no-breathing/

Archived