[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone in the forum predicted before, it looks like MM and Natasha might get together.  That would be so interesting and II would like to see that happens.  That'll teach the sisters a lesson.  I knew the three of them would twist the story around to say that RR chose SH because of what SH has to offer.  They had not once reflect on their obnoxious and crazy behaviour.  RR needs to move on, SH is perfect for her.  Her life will be miserable if she stays with MM.

Patiently waits for mm to get the picture about his sisters. My prediction is that he will wisen up and leave the nest for good. As far as the possibility of natasha returning....if that happens i want him to teach that mother of his ex a thing or two....who tells their daughter to fake a pregnancy to get a man!?
Looks like we might be entering the phase where rr tries to move on but heart won't allow it....you ppl see this coming....mr. Perfect is great but i don't see him as the end game.

I don't know if this is a TLDR, but I got this from koreandrama.com. I hope this helps a little.

In Princess Aurora, episode 81, Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) got drunk and called her ex-boyfriend Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk).

Ro Ra, who was still not over Ma Ma, took out her old phone and called him. However, Ma Ma, who was reading a book, checked the unfamiliar number and did not pick up.

In Princess Aurora, episode 81, Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) told Sul Sul Hee(played by Seo Ha Joon) not to fall in love with her.

Ro Ra got drunk and asked Sul Hee to take her to Han River. Sul Hee asked why, and Ro Ra asked, “Do you sing well?” Sul Hee replied, “I can sing for you but I’m not that good.” Then Ro Ra said, “Never mind. Let’s go home.”

In front of Ro Ra’s house, Ro Ra said to Sul Hee, “Don’t fall in love with me.” Sul Hee asked why, but she told him she did not know why. As Sul Hee hugged her, she tried to push him away first, but soon stayed still.

In Princess Aurora, episode 80, Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk) went on a date with his sisters.

After Ma Ma broke up with Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min), he went on a trip on his own. His sisters welcomed him when he came home. Ma Ma was in a happy mode, and handed them a bag of ice-cream. He also suggested to go out for a late-night movie

In Princess Aurora, episode 80, Suk Gook(played by Lim Hyuk) was not fond of Sul Sul Hee(played by Seo Ha Joon)’s dating skills.

Gook was mad at Sul Hee for coming home drunk last night with Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min)’s help. In the morning, he went up to his room and asked, “How far have you gone with Ro Ra?”

Before Sul Hee could even answer, he continued, “You should have let her drink some of the drinks and lean on her or something. Are you stupid?” Sul Hee asked, “What are you teaching?” Gook answered, “I’m doing this because you’re so pathetic.”

How many times do RR and MM have to break up and get back together?

If RR hasn't gotten over MM,  knowing very well of SH's family's intention, she shouldn't have gone along.   I am disappointed in her.  The way she asked SH if he could sing then told him to take her home was rude.    Is she so shallow that she cares only for looks, serenading and sweet talks?  She was behaving like a brat.  When she decides to go back to MM, I hope MM turns her down for good because he has moved on.  If she and her mom get abused by the sisters again,  none of us should feel sorry for her.  She asks for it!

It looks like MM will be leaving his nest soon.  I look forward to seeing the story between him and Natasha, that is, before RR starts reminiscing about the times she and MM spent together.   

So they will make mm and natasha a couple huh? Good god it's a freaking roulette!? Lol.
If mm leaves the nest its about 50 episodes too late!
Though i get a feeling that since we are in the 80s now we are about to see a reunited otp of mm/rr....anywho this show better than crazy love that show is depressing.

ah, that makes sense if he didn't recognize the number.....I just wish these two (mm/rr) would hurry up and get married and get over with it....they are going in circles! Still the show is enjoyable compared to the other junk I'm watching though I admit "The Master's Sun" with So Ji Sub is freaking awesome!

I hope they end up together, but this is a 120 episode drama. So, they have to stretch plots out and find new ways for the to break up and get back together. I know, I love Master's Sun and Her legend, they are both good dramas. 

In Princess Aurora, episode 82, Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk) disappeared leaving a letter behind.

Hwang Si Mong(played by Kim Bo Yun) wondered why Ma Ma did not come home. She quickly went upstairs to his room, and searched everywhere. She noticed that his closet was empty, and was devastated.

She found a letter in his drawer and read it. It was written, ‘When you open this letter, I’ll be already…’

I wonder what he wrote...

cr. koreandrama.com

It's definitely something to do with Natasha because I recognized his voice and manner of speaking when MM answered the phone.  I wonder if it's an actual relationship or if it's something else.  I'm torn because I want it to be a couple relationship bc I want RR to wake up and forget about MM.  However, if it's a couple relationship, then I don't like how the show is portraying Natasha as some sort of homosexual seductress.  SG was supposedly straight untiil he met Natasha and was entranced by him.  Or at least that's the take I got from the show.  Now MM.  At the end of the day, I don't care as long as it gets MM out of the picture permanently.  Or, I wonder if the actor playing MM mouthed off at the writer and this is her revenge against him.  She can't exactly write him off the show, but we certainly haven't seen too much of him lately.  Frankly, if I were the actor playing MM, I would be upset at the writer for her inconsistencies in writing my characer.  RR has stayed the same for the most part throughout these 82 episodes, but MM has been flopping from one role to another.

Archived