[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guccigal

@dramaok,
If you write the witches off, there'll be no more original cast left.
This is a 100+ episodes (with no story). 
Better make those 3 witches suffer from episode 60 to episode 120++.That will be better.

Guest gnaveyar

ohh~ caught up in work and i have a week's worth of this drama to catch up~~~~ 8-|
(Something tells me the fast-forward button will be useful...hahahha)

Just some randomy Random Bits
- Natasharella is rumoured to be written off very very soon
- SH is rumoured to be written off very soon
- Going by the fatality rate, probably someone else will be written off soon
- Netizens talking about almost 9 people have been written off this drama.
- Whereas Daji is getting more and more screentime. There appears to be reports that she's Writer Im's niece. Go figure~

gnaveyar said: ohh~ caught up in work and i have a week's worth of this drama to catch up~~~~ 8-|
(Something tells me the fast-forward button will be useful...hahahha)

Just some randomy Random Bits
- Natasharella is rumoured to be written off very very soon
- SH is rumoured to be written off very soon
- Going by the fatality rate, probably someone else will be written off soon
- Netizens talking about almost 9 people have been written off this drama.
- Whereas Daji is getting more and more screentime. There appears to be reports that she's Writer Im's niece. Go figure~

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 60http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-60/

Guest dramaok

61 preview:http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20138/aurora_61_23djkahg.mp4

JY: did you look in the mirror? you look more manly than my brother.Mom: you should give author hwang a call.Natasha: (be well, oppa. i worry if mother will properly look after)SH: the news article . . . they wrote it so you won't know where to put yourself (embarrassingly good). it's good to scrapbook first article.HG: what's the sparkle? or is it aura? other director: that's why it's Oh Rora (Aurora).

so basically more randomness without any progress whatsoever. mama cooks and talks. rora's mom swoons. natasha might sing more. jiyoung whines more. rora gets more freebies from the liar. maybe the witchees will bitchee more. ddeokdae smells food. same old. i think my patience is at the end now. 

Guest atomickitty

I'm with you @dramaok. I don't understand what's going on now. To my dismay, I know this is a dialogue driven drama but I wish more was happening. If we're still at the same spot at ep 64 (Friday's ep), then I think I'll have to take a break and come back in 2 or 3 weeks.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 60http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-60/

Archived