[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest dramaok

9pw7.gif ^ :-?? :-O 8-}
ep. 54 text preview:사공(김정도)은 다지(백옥담)에게 진심 어린 마음을 고백하고, 다지는 그런 사공에게 끌리기 시작한다. 나타샤(송원근)는 미안한 기색이 없는 사공에게 화가 나는데.. 한편, 여옥(임예진)은 점점 해기(김세민)가 생각나기 시작한다.

Sagong confesses his innocent heart to Daji with earnesty, and Daji starts to feel pulled towards Sagong. With Sagong showing no sign of being sorry, Natasha gets angry at him. Meanwhile, Yeo-ok starts to think about Haegi more and more.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dramaok said:
9pw7.gif ^ :-?? :-O 8-}
ep. 54 text preview:사공(김정도)은 다지(백옥담)에게 진심 어린 마음을 고백하고, 다지는 그런 사공에게 끌리기 시작한다. 나타샤(송원근)는 미안한 기색이 없는 사공에게 화가 나는데.. 한편, 여옥(임예진)은 점점 해기(김세민)가 생각나기 시작한다.

Sagong confesses his innocent heart to Daji with earnesty, and Daji starts to feel pulled towards Sagong. With Sagong showing no sign of being sorry, Natasha gets angry at him. Meanwhile, Yeo-ok starts to think about Haegi more and more.

Guest gnaveyar

Random bits E53

- It appears PJYcho has been making good progress on her Physical Education 102. She seems to be purposely flubbing her lines to practise her flip-a-glass-of-water-on-intended-target maneuver. Predictions have been made that this technique will come into good use in the future. The public is advised to continue to keep a safe distance from the impending danger.

- OMG! There's an acid attack in the city! Beware! It can burn your eyes and cause blindness! The acid, YSCFH, (Yeo-ok's Schoolgirl Crush and Flirting with Haegi) is highly dangerous and contagious! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Natasharella continues to be be ignored by Sagong, who continues to be infatuated by Daji. Nothing new here.
  .....Oh wait, there is. He continues to be a slave for the family. There! An extra line added! Yay!

- Total fail for the nurse at Sagong's clinic. How can one just give so much random info to a total stranger on the phone?

---------------------------

Hahahahahha~ maybe Yeo-ok and Hae-gi are the OTP in this drama, Writer Im's way of blowing our brains and blinding our eyes! Who says the OTP has to be a young and attractive pair? Woohoo~~~ 

@feima
thanks! love all of you wonderful peeps here too! great fun here! let's hope there will be enough plot and story to keep us all onboard!

Guest dramaok

54 preview:http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20138/ggg54.mp4

SG: I've come to develop an interest in you. I'm greedy, aren't I?Natasha: Who did you have dinner with? Then, it's a woman.Guy: So does he have a girlfriend? You should just grab him. (steal him).SG: I can help you take care of things for you plenty (to become something career-wise). DJ: Thank you for saying that (but no).SH: Oh! 30 minutes and it's (your) bday.

Guest atomickitty

I need help with the Yeo Ok and Haegi pairing.
First of all..  :-&
Second, isn't he married?
I could swear he was. Not that it would stop her as we know she's not above getting into a mistress role.

Poor Natasharella. Why are you slaving away at that house with those people? Every time they make one of their stupid demands or speak rudely, I wish Natasha would turn and give a backhand slap.

Just, mess, all around...

I won't even go into the OTP. Yes, yes, he's pretty but I am not liking his actions right now. What will talking to RR's mother do except give the old lady something to worry about? What can RR's mother possibly do? Talk her daughter into marrying a man with such hateful sisters? We all know what the problem is. YOUR SISTERS!! Fix that situation first before you come talk to RR's mom. I swear, nothing bad better happen to RR's mom. The Oh family has had enough hardship.

Guest dramaok

Heagi is separated. he and his wife will officially divorce once Altair is finished.He did say older women were better and he is addicted to that yang tonic pill PJY's family's been supplying him. (i guess it's good for male hormones?).But seriously this drama is Princess Wang Yeo Ok and her drug addict prince now.Yeo Ok gets 60% of screen time.Rora and Jiyoung and Seolhee and Natasha and Daji and Sagong share some 35%.then Ddeokdae and Mama share the other 5%.
WTF

Speaking from a mother's point of view, I will never encourage my daughter to marry someone when the future in-laws are known to be difficult.  As a matter of fact, I don't care how good looking or bright the boy maybe, I'll strongly discourage my daughter.  If RR is as smart as she seems to have portrayed in her never ending insights and advice to others at the beginning of the drama,  she would have sensed SH's intention. I guess both RR's mom and RR are not very smart after all.  Perhaps the writer is trying to convince the audience  "love conquers all"  If that's the case, there maybe hope for Yeo Ok then.  The writer makes both SH and his family so nice, in contrast to the Three Sisters.  I am going to feel so bad for them, they'll look like idiots when RR rejects SH.   MM  is acting irresponsibly, he needs to convince his sisters before pursuing RR.  I don't really like the way the story is going now. 

I also guess the three sisters will like to pray around MM and their sister-in-law at bedtime when MM does get married.  I think I need to take a break from this series, the sisters are so annoying, and now Yeo Ok and the director too!  The only good that would come from Yeo Ok and director scenario is Yeo Ok will be too busy to plot or scheme.

Guest atomickitty

kdramafan1 said: I also guess the three sisters will like to pray around MM and their sister-in-law at bedtime when MM does get married.  I think I need to take a break from this series, the sisters are so annoying, and now Yeo Ok and the director too!  The only good that would come from Yeo Ok and director scenario is Yeo Ok will be too busy to plot or scheme.

Guest dramaok

일일연속극 [오로라 공주] 55회
다지(백옥담)에 대한 질투심이 폭발한 나타샤(송원근)는 본격적인 뒷조사에 들어간다. 결국 사공(김정도)의 미행까지 감행하는데..  한편, 사임(서우림)은 로라(전소민)의 당부에도 불구하고 마마(오창석)의 넉살에 마음이 흔들린다. 

55 text preview:

Natasha's jealousy of Daji erupts and he starts a full-scale background investigation and in the end, he even starts to tail Sagong. Meanwhile, despite Rora's request, Sa-im's heart is wavered by Mama's unabashed behavior.

actually i kind of like Mama spending time with Rora's mom.
they are kind of cute together and i always did like Rora's mom.
she's not really the wisest woman or anything but she has a calm grace about her.
and i think if she's smitten by Mama, she may be the one who can put the witches in place.
the witches have a thing about elder vs. youngster and if Rora's mom stands up for Mama and Rora, the witches may have to back down a bit. maybe they will finally crack their evil shell a bit. their biggest gripe about Rora was that Rora was obnoxious and disrespectful as a younger person trying to 'lecture' them on proper behavior. Rora's mom, on the other hand,
does not really use biting words. she instead pulls a softness out of ppl so that might be what the witches need. "Tell me about the sacrifices you've made... you all are so beautiful it must not have been easy... what about the heartaches and the loves you had to give up .... 
what were your parents like . . . how did you manage to raise Mama so well at your young ages." just as the sisters raised Mama preciously, Rora was raised preciously by her parents and brothers. the sisters need someone to acknowledge their sacrifice (though obsessive to others) and Sa-im is the one who will do that. she's nurturing by nature and she is about the same age as what Mama's mother would've been. she may help the witches reclaim their own lives too instead of living in Mama's.

f5l.gif
"He says I'm uglier than you"

*sigh* I'm behind watching this... anyone know where I can get the eng subs of this?
And to keep up with the posts... I'm just waiting to see when the secret of PJY's mother comes out. I'm betting the little Psycho will go ballistic (and not to mention MaMa's sisters) when she finds out that  her mom was Aurora's dad's mistress at one point. 
All of this info will not come from Camp Aurora, it'll all come from an older gossip columnist who would recognize YeoOk the Actress and who's daughter Aurora is.

i like the chemistry between RR mother and MM ~ call me biased but the scene was kinda of pleasing to the eyes!  SS may do a lot for RR but MM cooked for RR mom which speaks more in my books.  MM is slowly but surely inching his way into RR home and hopefully will also enter her heart!

Archived