[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest gnaveyar

thanks dramaok for the preview!

Yikes, I hope SH doesn't end up with PJY too!
hahah, all the dirty glances she's throwing in RR/MM's direction

does it mean that the 3 actors left the show? as in permanently? i'm confused...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dramaok ~ not only are you the best but MM/RR shipper too!  Btw, i love your avatar and MM/RR gif.  How not to resist MM looks whenever he looks at RR and the wink he gave RR ~ she responded with that radiant smile!  And of course our MM is still jealous over SS/RR manager/actress relationship.

Guest dramaok

lol i got up early to watch before work for nothing. ><[sorry spoiler tags not working properly]

from 41:t6hq.jpgMM: let's start over. this time, i want it and i'm asking you. release it (your grudge/hurt). i'll be good to you (i'll make it up to you).i'll call you when we're done. we should be done by midnight.
later..
7vpa.jpgMM: do you want to go a grill bar? how about the playground out front?
ct3o.jpg
RR: but why do you speak to me in banmal (informal speech)?MM:i just want to. i guess i find you comfortable.RR:you probably think i'm easy to push around.
s4qi.jpgMM:you could lower your speech too. (wink)RR:(what!)
MM:i think i longed for you. if i didn't care i wouldn't get angry.can you take my grumble (let it go/forgive)? i did wrong. part of it is probably from my sisters pitying their little brother and raised me spoiled. up until now, you are the first to worry me like that.that day when we were supposed to go to the horse ranch . . . if i end up with cancer in the future, it's from the stress from that day.
RR:why do you say that? words become seeds. you shouldn't say such a thing.
MM:ever waited for someone for over 2 hours?
RR:the day i went to see you. outside your front door.
MM:that wasn't worry. truly, my mind (nerves) was charred to pitchblack at the hotel lobby. your phone was off and you weren't someone who didn't keep appointments. "did she get kidnapped in the early morning on the way?" "did she get hurt?" wouldn't i think all sorts of thoughts? then i went to your home and was told no such miss lived there. at the instant, i thought i was completely toyed by a youngster. does this make any sense to you? still, i should have pressed down my anger and asked you about it first. it was my mistake. i did wrong. i was rash. 
MM:such a fickle miss.  close-mouthed (speechless) doesn't suit you, you knowRR:i did understand. i did understand but i can't start over (anew) with you. 
MM:why? 
RR:our CEO told me not to date a man during the drama timeframe.
MM:did i say to date publically?
RR:with my father passed away, i have to earn money now.
MM:i understand what you're saying but money isn't everything in life. we could meet and chat like this.
RR:i can't afford that (leisure of the mind).
xjs2.jpg

MM:but you like me too. first, we just listen to our heart. whether we should continue to meet or we should end things . . . that's not too late to decide later on. so that we have no regrets or wistfulness.
n6yz.jpg
MM:what? i was looking at your pimple. what was she imagining?
RR:no.
MM:what no? then why startled?
z4m9.jpg
MM:don't drink milk. milk will cause that.
RR:is that right?
MM:yea. how did your father pass away? was he ill?
RR:car accident. after over 2 months in critical care.
MM:it must have been very painful and hard. i'm sorry. i didn't know . . . perhaps he didn't even get to close his eyes in peace, worried about his youngest daughter.
y4r7.jpg
RR:i didn't even get to mourn properly (due to the chaos). 

-----------
walks her home.
MM:do you remember my bday? see! you don't even remember my bday.
RR:what's so pretty (good) about you that i'd remember?
MM:i have lots to be sore about too.i just keep them to myself.
RR:tell me then. 
MM:our first rehearsal. we went to the karaoke. when i sang. 
RR:what about when you sang?
MM:you didn't even glance at me once and just chatted with dohee.
RR:you were singing cuddled up with park jiyoung. what's so good to look at?
MM:it's because you wouldn't even look at me that i felt hurt and kind of put my arm out. did i cuddle?
RR:at any rate, it's skinship (physical affection/touch).
MM:you were jealous?
MM:wink at me too. i'm less than a manager?
RR:my manager never upsets me.
MM:did i upset you? no, i misunderstood. hurry.
RR:next time when we go (alone).
MM:don't i film better than Haegi by a lot?
RR:Much more sensation (emotion/feeling).
MM:.maybe i should keep doing it. i'm getting offers from films.
RR:you looked dashing today. especially.
MM:because the actress was pretty.(because i liked the actress).
MM:cancel it. that i will marry park jiyoung.
RR:cancelled.
5q64.jpg
zp6w.jpg
MM:(gets closer, puts hands on her shoulder and leans in).

[end]

---
maybe don't expect much tomorrow. he's probably checking out her other pimples.

Guest gnaveyar

wow~ thanks @dramaok

yeah, either it's gonna be another pimple inspection or MM will get a call from some certain witches...end of romantic moment    :))

Guest atomickitty

Urgh.. I just hate secret romance. It's a device for more trouble later on... I don't like secret things because it can be made into something dirty later. I can see the sisters saying something about how it was all RR doing... How she knew about PJY and still went for MM. urgh.. I can't believe I'm going to have to watch that scene in the future....

Guest guccigal

Thanks @dramaok.
No other couple sizzles on screen like MM and RR couple does.
This is just episode 41.  There are still 100+ episodes to go.
I wonder what the evil sisters will do. For all you know,MM will end up married to PJY by episode 70 or 80bec. of the evil witches' manipulation.  (NO, Please!!)
MM should move out of that house and move in with RR.

Thanks @dramaok ~ nah! after last nite *almost kiss* i won't try to anticipate anything.  It is becoming like Wild Romance where the kiss only happen at the final episode. *sigh* *double sigh*  BUT i can anticipate the *wink* and *smile* in the coming episode *tries to smile like RR*

@guccigal ~ yes, their chemistry practically sizzle and almost burn up the screen :P  Remember the earlier scene when MM was directing and he brings out RR more dramatically and touches her pimple ~ you could literally feel in the air that you want to shout *they are meant to be together* =D> =D> =D>

Guest NEWMARIO

gongzhu11.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Princess Aurora Episode 40,41 Jun So Min’s sleeve punching blouseJul 17, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleJun So MinNo comments27 views

0 0 0 0

gongzhu1

gongzhu2

gongzhu3

gongzhu4

gongzhu6

This ivory blouse produced in June 2013 is a new item of  Nice Claup and is made of polyester. Dry cleaning is much better.
It has size 55 (breast girth 85 hips girth 94 height 160) and size 66(breast girth 88 hips girth 98 height 163)
Brand Name : Nice Claup
Product Code : N133MSC059
Detail : go site

gongzhu5

cr: koreandrama

Spoiler alert - no kiss but the exchanging looks between them is fine with me!  Love the ending when MM get jealous but even the dog is on his side as he pull the leash and move forward to MM ~ love that!

Archived