[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

petria said: Hello, @sj15elf0hjw1023, hello, Chile!
Welcome. Don`t worry about your english, mine is probably worse, but I`m still here, never crossed my mind to retreat :D
I agree with what you have said about unbalanced or unmeasured critics. ;;)

This thread is getting more beautiful every day. Some sort of United nations!
United Empres Ki-viewers nation! :>

Guest roshan90

@larabn Why not Tahwan be "Kidari Ajusshi (Daddy Long Legs)"?? (He has all qualifications to become one at some point of the drama.. :D )

Guest roshan90

@walkingintherain In ep18 after the handholding scene.. When Tahwan gets angry at Sungnyang for always saying Jeonha, Jeonha..
But if you think there were some moments where she teared a bit before Tahwan..  :-?

after watching both episode in one day.cant imagine how to endure without empress ki next week...hahahha..some more we are not  even given any preview of ep 19.... again the battle btwn both the male leads..well WY of course will be totally pissed off with TH cos he had tried so hard to protect SN and commanded her not to involve in tis blood letter..and now she had been tortured till unconscious..and TH will have the mixed feelings ... jealous bcos again WY is the hero who save SN..guilty and sad cos unable to protect SN and had caused her to b captured and tortured,,hahha if SN is free frm being  a palace maid n send to serve WY instead,..wonder how TH gonna survive hhhaha..as we cn c from both the episode...
1.TH cant sleep if SN not reading him bedtime stories2.TH cant drink any tea unless brewed personal by SN3. TH refused to be touched by other women other than SN(to wash his pretty face hahah)4.TH will only eat after his food tested by SN 5.TH can potray as a strong emperor only if SN is beside him

Guest walkingintherain

roshan90 said: @walkingintherain In ep 17 after the tea cup scene.. When Tahwan gets angry for Sungnyang for always saying Jeonha, Jeonha..
But if you think there were some moments where she teared a bit before Tahwan..  :-?

@drbigapple
she is his mother chic after all :))
but I'm so excited about ep 19
cause I wanna see the protective WY and TH reaction to what happened
feeling guilty that she got hurt because she was involved in his plan
he will have mixed feelings of anger because of what happened
and sadness because he got her into trouble helping him
as well as jealousy that WY will probably ask for her to stay with him
so he can insure her safety and so she won't be caught up with dangkise again

I don't know how can we stay with a normal blood pressure till ep 19 ~X(
or at least a preview....... come on MBC, this is torture :(

Guest roshan90

@walkingintherain
I watched only raw.. So I am not sure too.. (I am waiting for Darksmurf.. I vowed not to watch with MBCsubs Hee.) Why she teared up.. Even with subs I would never understand Sungnyang I think.. (remember the scene where she told she wouldnt help Tahwan.. and Tahwan told her to go back to being musiri.. She had tears in that scene too..) The specialty of Sungnyang is her ambiguity. :-w
I wasnt sure at that so I checked it again and edited my post I wish you check that..

Guest anjshin

@larabn: this is a real torture to us. even a 20 secs preview will do, but there's none, nothing at all. even don't know what to expect if they will roll the politics plot or do a battle of WY TH arguement re: SN's custody. and what about the blood letter whereabouts, hmm :-? :-? @-)

anjshin said: @larabn: this is a real torture to us. even a 20 secs preview will do, but there's none, nothing at all. even don't know what to expect if they will roll the politics plot or do a battle of WY TH arguement re: SN's custody. and what about the blood letter whereabouts, hmm :-? :-? @-)

Guest walkingintherain

petria said: roshan90 said: @walkingintherain In ep18 after the handholding scene.. When Tahwan gets angry at Sungnyang for always saying Jeonha, Jeonha..

@petria - 
Exactly. I've read a few posts now about it being TH's fault that she was captured and tortured but I don't think so. Even when TH wanted to go - SN wanted to go alone (and even argued against the bodyguard going with her) It's not like either of these men can stop SN from doing anything. 
Also agree that TH will feel horrible and WY will be angry that she didn't follow his wishes.  :-S

SN helped WY too when he told her not to
so TH is not at fault for her to be in trouble
but he will feel that it's his fault
but even if Th told her to stand by we all know SN won't listen