[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest kenneth123

Awww ... SN has such a great heart ... she just delivered a baby and ran for her life... and she goes back just to bury her friends that helped her... my heart just melted.. :(

@pegster... that's the 1st thing I noticed while browsing the pictures... I think this people loves to give her same degree of wounds at the same site.. which made me wonder why are there are no scars left after it "healed"... =)) :-/

Guest ziimblu

Was watching some of the BTS vids.  Makes me appreciate the cast  & the drama more....I especially love how jjm laughs & kid around a lot...and how JCW  end up eating the meal in the filming set, with HJW just barely  sipping something from her canteen/tumbler.   She makes it look so easy  to refrain from gobbling those sweets & meat (and gain the slim figure that she has)!

:-B

Guest kaeruchan

pegster said:I was just browsing Baidu, and someone pointed out an interesting observation from Ep1.
During the coronation scene, it pans over to WG, and he says somewhere along the lines of 'Are you really SN'
Is it a hint that SN is going to somehow return to the palace with a different identity, and now WG is beginning to suspect they're the same person?

While I was going through all the posts here my 9 year old daughter started a conversation, again.

Daughter: Mama, why are there so many posts here and what are they about?

Me         : Well, most of them are about a girl, SN and everyone is concern about the man of her love.

Daughter: For 600 over pages of posts, Mama? There must be lots of guys for her to choose from!!

Me          : Actually there are 2 at the moment.... One is so composed and handsome and the other is just drop dead gorgeous. Which one will you choose if you were SN? (holding my breath)

Daughter: Just follow the kdrama rules, Mama. The first lead always gets the girl and the second lead is always for the audience!

@minnie0103
thanks for the pics
awwwww poor thing, whenever I see a new screencap or read a new spoiler for ep23 the more convinced I become of it being such a heartbreaking episode
in ep22 we just saw the beginning and now we will see the after results
@misstear
maybe she determines to avenge them now, I would do the same thing if I saw my friends and Lady Noh slaughtered infront of me and I had to bury them :(

@pegster
if that's really what WY says in the coronation scene maybe it's either like you said which I really don't wanna go watching it again of SN disguising,,,,,enough of disguising plz or it's what I think is more probable....she will turn into an unforgiving and thirsty for revenge person, a different SN than the SN we know now and this is why he says are you really SN? maybe she sacrifices her love for him in favor of revenge, this is why he says this

about the baby, if they will bring a baby which is 3-4 months then maybe they would do a time jump of 3-4 months
and I agree that I hope she isn't carrying the baby on her back and running ... she is carrying it like she would carry her arrows :( well her only guidance who would have helped SN since she has no experience in this is lady noh and she is gone :(  maybe she has hidden her baby somewhere and she will come back for him later

thanks everybody for the pics, spoilers and videos :)

EDIT: ep23 will be very painful to us here too so @Xue Zhu Yu and @Ding Lin lets all here have a very tight big group hug in the thread :)

@pegstar... what a good analysis.. never occurred in mind, but what you said somehow makes sense... hmmmhmm.... now I am into deep thinking... thanks.. :-B

@soojun... your daughter is indeed intelligent are more realistic than all of us... thumbs up for your little girl..

:-bd ... kindly tell her that she is so cute.. though she does not participate typing but her insights belongs to this world..

Xue Zhu Yu said: @pegster... that's the 1st thing I noticed while browsing the pictures... I think this people loves to give her same degree of wounds at the same site.. which made me wonder why are there are no scars left after it "healed"... =)) :-/

@larabn... I told my cousin about her rolling on the hill.. and I told her this woman does not take a stunt woman in exchanged in her place... but I saw she knows how to protect her face 'cause she rolls with face slightly elevated.. wanna comment the scene where she roll is perfect!!!... never got to watched any rolling scenes with that kind of graceful circling downhill... she did a great job there..

@Xue Zhu Yu
this episode must have been stressful and exhausting to film....yeah I kept repeating that part because it was so perfect and well done, no mistakes or funny errors in that scene...she did it perfectly :) well perfect is not hard to achieve for HJW :)

Guest united06

Episode 21 graphics ~
image-69B6_52DA06FB.jpg

image-DDE5_52DA06FB.jpg

image-174E_52DA06FB.jpg

image-AEDA_52DA06FB.jpg

image-620A_52DA06FB.jpg

image-1A9C_52DA077F.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Empress Gi English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7752-empress-gi-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!