♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest Aulia Rahmiwulan

[quote=

naeun slipped on the stage...how can she smile & laughing after that... ok, fine! this is funny

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SunRiseYB

Naeun is following Kang Gary back in twitter! So she does use it, but doesnt update it. :(I wanted Apink to be paired either with the Commander Kim Jong Kook or Gary, glad to see my wish come true hehe..And I for one am not worried about L and Naeun being together at all. Our young husband is confident! :)
Although I'm excited for next weeks episode, wish TaEun could have more screentime alone just the two of them.All those mushy cheesy feelings come out so innocently! :) But still, TaEun and KEunji hwaiting! :)TaEunians hwaiting! ^^

Guest Pororo Roro

SunRiseYB said: Naeun is following Kang Gary back in twitter! So she does use it, but doesnt update it. :(I wanted Apink to be paired either with the Commander Kim Jong Kook or Gary, glad to see my wish come true hehe..And I for one am not worried about L and Naeun being together at all. Our young husband is confident! :)
Although I'm excited for next weeks episode, wish TaEun could have more screentime alone just the two of them.All those mushy cheesy feelings come out so innocently! :) But still, TaEun and KEunji hwaiting! :)TaEunians hwaiting! ^^

Guest Crystal Tan

SHINee having close door press conference! All are good looking! Sorry I'm on mobile so unable to post here. Unless someone follow ST communities on twitter, the pics are there.

taemsprouts said: Moker_B said: I've been really inspired by these two lately so I composed a ''Taeun Theme'' for them haha :D
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"First Love [Taeun Theme](Piano ver ) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"

Does the theme fit them well? let me know what you think :)

Guest venelse

Okay still waiting for SHINee's performance~~ Everyone is so pushy!! Thank Goodness I'm here with @minnymoo, @X'stal and @mmpiglet
My battery's life is gonna die on me! Hopefully it can last till I take their pics before it died no HQ pics cos I'm using my phone but @minnymoo will be tasking with her camera so we can all wait for her uploads ^^

nia1.jpg

Guest yoonghyuun

I love to see Naeun keep wearing that bracelet :x

anyway sorry~ I haven't backtrack..
Did anyone knew who bought those new phone case?

cats.jpg

@yoonghyuun... about TaEun new couple case I think it from Taemin...coz Naeun didnt bring anything aside her handbag but Taemin bag is like Doraemon pocket...Coz lots of things comeout from his bag...but the big Q here the reason he decided to change the phone case....praying for MBC to release uncut version...jeba... [-O<

agree fully...... with my irishspring86

Taemin debuted at age 15, but matured, already worked for 5 years, rich.

Taemin is sound financially/ rich, good personality, from a good company, SM entertainment.

same religion catholic as Naeun

only one year age difference / compatible

same secondary school

most korean idol groups peaked around age 27 years- 28 years.

after wgm program, they can stay in contact via phone, kokoa chat, meet if their schedule do not clash in secret in their inlaws home!!!

korean males have to go to army as national service

wait for Taemin to earn money for another seven- eight years, taemin will be a millionire since idol earned a lot but sacrifise their private life.

and settle down after taemin's army term

the caption in yellow in unrealistic but what i truly liked for them.....

blessings

now is our couple wgm episode 18 already.

Guest Pororo Roro

[iNFO] Artis Total Domestic Physical Sales
Top 15 Female Artists:
1. SNSD: 322,606
2. F(x): 60,572
3. T-ara N4: 27,586
4. A Pink: 22,523 ♥♥♥
5. Sistar: 19,750
6. Girl's Day: 19,251
7. Lee Hi: 17,746
8. Lee Hyori: 16,847
9. Davichi: 16,168
10. 4Minute: 15,972
11. Rainbow: 14,179
12. Sistar19: 13,156
13. AfterSchool: 12,672
14. HELLOVENUS: 11,197
15. Baek Ji Young: 11,154

Hi friends, i've watched ShiNee's one fine day. I saw Taemin did skydiving. That is extreme sport, even dangerous. But when he jumped bungee and ride on a boat, he looked like he was very afraid of these kind sport??? Sorry for asking these questions since I'm very new fan of both group :). I'm trying to know more abt them

Guest apinkeunji

verona said: Hi friends, i've watched ShiNee's one fine day. I saw Taemin did skydiving. That is extreme sport, even dangerous. But when he jumped bungee and ride on a boat, he looked like he was very afraid of these kind sport??? Sorry for asking these questions since I'm very new fan of both group :). I'm trying to know more abt them

Guest minnymoo

A clear pic of Naeun's clothes...But where are you staring' date=' Taemin? LOLvia DC[/quote']

OMO they have their arms wrap around one another's back!! <3<3<3

Anw @X'stal @venelse @mmpiglet have survived the pink play party event! Sorry i don't have much clear pictures because it was a moshpit event and everyone was just squeezing and pushing, it was horrible!

I think those pictures that are the clearest on my cam are those when they are not dancing! I'll post them when i got time, maybe tomorrow after work? I'll try my best ;)

Most of us managed to catch a glimpse of them! They are really GOOD LOOKING!!! *fangirling*

But taemin look so sad most of the time..and naeun look so upset in the KIOYAMATO event too. Did our couple quarrel?? :( Or something must have happen~ But @venelse said when the crowd shouted naeun's name, they saw him smile. I couldn't catch that part cause those shawols behind me drowned everything with their voice!

Anyway, here's a sneak peep from which i take with my camera.

http://tellyjunkie.tumblr.com/post/59491057436/my-shinee-boys-3-3-3

The 4 of us are totally shagged with backache and sore throat with the screaming..but thanks to @X'stal, my dream of seeing shinee with my own eyes came true! I can die in peace =))

Goodnight all taeunians!! <3

@reminihope
Looks like it's not a couple shirt as suspected.. Ooooh! I can't wait for Saturday!
Hmm... I think we will have a loooooooong week ahead of us... They (MBC) have given us so many bonuses last week and they will AGAIN troll us, like it's their hobby. Now I'm going to re-watch all the episodes and re-watch all my favorite FMVs ( @girlnamediandra 's and @ctrawberry 's ).  Let me know if there are more great Taeun Couple FMVs out there, I want to feel all warm and fuzzy all week..
Love Love Love!!!

Archived