♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Info: 130825 Taemin is back in Korea from Japan :)1148831_555000731214809_1393265107_n.jpg
534970_555005474547668_1614905526_n.jpg
1173644_555004974547718_428185624_n.jpg1234058_554999674548248_1516611774_n.jpg
ctto
TAEMIN-AH GET ENOUGH REST :)
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[1080p HD] 130825 Open Concert Apink - NoNoNo
http://youtu.be/5llfM96RY48
ctto

130825 Naeun at 2013 NBA 3x Korea Basketball Tournament:
BSgPfOECIAAr4J2.jpg
BSf8T9KCUAAa9jb.jpg
803163622.jpg?1377414906
803163696.jpg?1377414920
803161842.jpg?1377414486803162646.jpg?1377414679
1005242_727638040596044_1122964185_n.jpg
1230074_168938453291176_1952549407_n.jpg
1236962_168938549957833_1488135307_n.jpg1157634_168939409957747_665280370_n.jpg1151067_168939459957742_1698122122_n.jpg1240460_168939739957714_459760191_n.jpg1236027_168939859957702_1255584297_n.jpg555566_168939653291056_927362377_n.jpg1240460_168939739957714_459760191_n.jpg945186_168939913291030_1634272769_n.jpg1234828_168940089957679_1087089585_n.jpg1186736_168940169957671_1381700682_n.jpg1157609_168940366624318_135058400_n.jpg1174534_168940466624308_1444315460_n.jpg534974_168940856624269_1065605214_n.jpg
ctto

Guest nden_kubis

klutzie21 said: Im done watching Taeun couple, last night and it's seriously most daebakkk episode ever!! :-bdI like how at Apink's dorm Taemin seem so comfortable with apink and eventually play jokes with them..it's just so fun to watch. U can see that they are really enjoying themselves playing around with the weird-flavored toothpaste and farting balloon. (LOL..their reaction after Taemin "farts" was seriously funny!! I'm laughing hard at this part and u can see how Taemin really enjoy playing that prank on them =))) And I also like it when namjoo and taemin went to the sink to gargle off that curry taste from their mouth. they seems like friends already. LOLAnd although apink's member seems a bit uncomfortable(i don't know if it's the right word) at first, they really seem to like Taemin in the end. Great job Taeminie!! And I also love how apink members ask them to hold hand. I feel like they are representing us, Taeunians with all the giggles and squeals. (well i think we'll be a bit more extreme than that?kekeke :)))

taeunsunflower said: Taeun couple daebak !this episode is daebak !
the bluntness and honesty reminds me with adam couple, because Jokwon had said he did wgm as if he were really dating Gain-noona. 
From me..Taeun seems like interested to know each other better (looks similar to dating than wedding). I saw Taemin's effort and his expressive way to confirm his feelings including expressing the jealousy in cute way. Taemin is like a paper, like Key said just look on his pouting mouth xD. Jokwon is well known as man of events because he did lot of events on his WGM episodes and bravery. Like when he was holding hands with Gain in mall and shouted "Son Ga In, saranghamnida!!" three times. Taemin shouted too on the early boats episodes,"We got married!" and already held events for Naeun even they havent reached 20++ episodes. (I'm looking forward this wedding will looooooooooooooooooong lastiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing). and magic thing with homey couch, like adam couple, just put two of them on their home, sitting on small couch, chatting each other, and sometimes throwing body gag (the apple things on taeun's twilight episodes) would send viewer happy and giddy xD
and I will be so sad...crying and sobbing on the corner of my room on their last episodes T_T because something is missing on my saturday..
the vibes and first love feeling reminds me with goguma couple, so awkward at first but they put effort on the relationship just like how Seohyun learned how to play guitar and Yonghwa knitted shawl because he lost the one Seohyun made. 
I see Naeun learned to cook galbijim and play guitar (I dont even know she can play guitar before o.O daebak!). Taemin is lucky guy, to get love serenade on his birthday from his lovely wifey (not to mention, his wife is idol who is similar to his ideal type).Taemin himself learned BuBiBu dance even when his hyungs teased him,"so dirty" lol. The thoughtful gift like rosary bracelet to protect naeun when he is not besides her, my thought flied when Yonghwa gave Seohyun 2 rows of Goguma field for Seohyun's birthday who loved Goguma more than anyfood in this world and Seohyun reciprocated by giving Yonghwa love serenade too and after that held hand. What can I say, I somehow agree when Yongseo fans said that this couple reminds them of Goguma couple with upgraded version.. because it took really long time for Seohyun to hold Yonghwa's hand.. if I'm not wrong among episodes 20s until 30s.. Fortunately, Taeun's progress is rather faster.
the romantic feeling and some cheesy words on a right time and right place (sometimes it makes me cringing but smiling with happiness) reminds me of Khuntoria. Especially Ra.D - I'm in Love was the song which Khun sang for Victoria on their WGM times. Taemin played the intro with piano when they moved to their new house and Naeun sang it for him on his birthday. I think it's official between Taemin and Naeun, now and in the future, every time they hear this song, they will remember a special memory (for Taeunians too :D). Victoria got lot of hates from Hottest on early stage of their WGM's period but later got so many supports and lot of diehard fans. I really hope Shawol will love Naeun, too, because they can see Taemin's blink blink happy eyes and bone-cheek ascended to heaven (like when Ee Teuk saw Sora on their WGM time).I think Khun and Vic's skinships were very natural and they looked really mature on their wedding photoshoots. I dont know if it's only me but somehow Jinwoon and Junhee fits the visual romantic couple roles better. The skinships between Taeun havent reached on Khuntoria's level, but no need to rush :D. Taeun already has its charm and everything comes naturally on their pace. That's why I love Taeun.  At some points, Taeun makes me remember the pair of couple whom I love the most and that's the reason why I watch WGM on the first place. No matter it's scripted or not, viewers arent that stupid. We still can differ which one is acting and which one is sincerity/effort 
Have a Happy Sunday Taeunians <3

Guest wenoevol

blossom said: heeweedee said:

that week in july must have been special to Naeun

timeline

july17

Taemin dorm visit, hug at cafe, guitar singing,

then same day results announced Apink Nonono MBC music show champion number one, naeun cried.

open new window)

credit utube kimnana

then

july19

Musicbank Nonono number one Naeun also cried

open new window)

credit utube apinklive

emotion july 17 week for her

I should be doing this even earlier but was caught up with so many other things for the whole day so I could only post this now.
Title: Son Naeun gifted birthday boy Taemin with guitar performance2013082417080616689_1_59_20130824174904.
APink member Son Naeun prepared a special birthday gift for virtual husband SHINee's Taemin.Naeun gifted Taemin whose birthday was on 18th of last month with a guitar performance and a hug.While they were dating, Taemin closes his eyes and Naeun secretly brought out a guitar and sang him "I'm in love". She too sang a Happy birthday song as his birthday gift.
Taemin sprung from his seat and gave Naeun a hug with gratefulness. At this moment, Naeun said "There is another birthday gift" and she once again hugged Taemin who was touched by it.
Through her individual interview (BRI), Naeun expressed her regrets saying "Actually, I've prepared to give him the hug first however, oppa hugged me before I could. It failed" But on Taemin's side, he was smiling brightly while saying "I feel like I've received love. It was the best gift" showing feelings of satisfaction on the gift from his virtual wife.
K-NB(+1623,-120) Everyone should know by now the 2 are datingㅋㅋThese cute punksㅋㅋ Among all the men who appears in WGM with such a ripped apart cheekbones, there is no one else apart from Taemin. 
(+1346,-94) They are such a compatible item. Are they going to date even if it ends...?

(+1195,- 44) Taemin's birthday was on July 18th.........Should have broadcast this slightly earlier......

(+1107,- 96) Just date the 2 of youㅋㅋSo compatible

(+1032,- 50) Seeing novice in love who are are inexperienced, the environment feels freshㅋㅋㅋ

(+683,- 51) ㅠㅠ Please slowly date in secret and let Dispatch (Korean famous "gssip" magazine where they always bust news of celebrity couple) takes paparazzi shots to inform us that you are actually passionately dating♥♥

(+640,- 40) Son Naeun is just spot on, very pretty. Please don't adopt the sexy concept of dogs and cats (he meant to diss people). Sincerely, recently those idols are kind of like cheap pr*****te from neighbourhood. 

(+504,- 21) Taemin-ssi's cheekbones has flown to the skyㅋㅋㅋ

(+488,- 29) Son Naeun playing the guitar while singing, she really looks so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ Although she was already very pretty!The child is so cute!!!!

cre:Star news via Naver
Love the comment about dispatch XD

Guest Crystal Tan

ctrawberry said: I should be doing this even earlier but was caught up with so many other things for the whole day so I could only post this now.
Title: Son Naeun gifted birthday boy Taemin with guitar performance
APink member Son Naeun prepared a special birthday gift for virtual husband SHINee's Taemin.Naeun gifted Taemin whose birthday was on 18th of last month with a guitar performance and a hug.While they were dating, Taemin closes his eyes and Naeun secretly brought out a guitar and sang him "I'm in love". She too sang a Happy birthday song as his birthday gift.
Taemin sprung from his seat and gave Naeun a hug with gratefulness. At this moment, Naeun said "There is another birthday gift" and she once again hugged Taemin who was touched by it.
Through her individual interview (BRI), Naeun expressed her regrets saying "Actually, I've prepared to give him the hug first however, oppa hugged me before I could. It failed" But on Taemin's side, he was smiling brightly while saying "I feel like I've received love. It was the best gift" showing feelings of satisfaction on the gift from his virtual wife.
K-NB(+1623,-120) Everyone should know by now the 2 are datingㅋㅋThese cute punksㅋㅋ Among all the men who appears in WGM with such a ripped apart cheekbones, there is no one else apart from Taemin. 
(+1346,-94) They are such a compatible item. Are they going to date even if it ends...?

(+1195,- 44) Taemin's birthday was on July 18th.........Should have broadcast this slightly earlier......

(+1107,- 96) Just date the 2 of youㅋㅋSo compatible

(+1032,- 50) Seeing novice in love who are are inexperienced, the environment feels freshㅋㅋㅋ

(+683,- 51) ㅠㅠ Please slowly date in secret and let Dispatch (Korean famous "gssip" magazine where they always bust news of celebrity couple) takes paparazzi shots to inform us that you are actually passionately dating♥♥

(+640,- 40) Son Naeun is just spot on, very pretty. Please don't adopt the sexy concept of dogs and cats (he meant to diss people). Sincerely, recently those idols are kind of like cheap pr*****te from neighbourhood. 

(+504,- 21) Taemin-ssi's cheekbones has flown to the skyㅋㅋㅋ

(+488,- 29) Son Naeun playing the guitar while singing, she really looks so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ Although she was already very pretty!The child is so cute!!!!

cre:Star news via Naver
Love the comment about dispatch X

Guest nden_kubis

thanks to our @ctrawberry for the translation
love love you *give virtual hug*

love those comments from K net....
yes our TaEun is very compatible... match well...

(+1623,-120) Everyone should know by now the 2 are datingㅋㅋThese cute punksㅋㅋ Among all the men who appears in WGM with such a ripped apart cheekbones, there is no one else apart from Taemin.

our flying cheekbones husband Lee Tae Min.....
love that comment
:x :x :x :x

Dear naeun and taemin,

I dont really know up to what extent this program (we got married) is scripted or how good you guys are in acting, but the way i see it.. as a noona by age, you both like each other.. im seriously hoping you two are real, and i mean, not faking your lines and feelings as how you guys are expressing yourselves in this show. SERIOUSLY, you guys make me remember my first experience and i do hope you guys maintain to keep it together (if you guys are true) even after doing this show. I honestly like jung in and jungchi couple because they are a REAL couple sharing real love which i can see in the show. I hope you guys are too

You both chose "D" from the psych test, and it says once you fell in love you wouldnt want to get out..

We your beloved supporters wont mind you guys going together because love is beautiful as it is. As long as you both are happy. Dont close your heart even if youre priority is work, cos love should not be in the way. Support each other as you always did. It is a shame to let go because of that.

Again, TAEMIN AND NAEUN, keep loving again and again everyday! Fighting!

(Hoping you two will be able to read this;) 

Guest reminihope

@aggr
Okay..dont worry. So I tried to make it more obvious and hopefully people know what I'm talking about haha...Sorry for the poor editing because I used the online photoshop..which is very limited you know...
Before...dry
RtBZbVX.jpg

After...wet
BakHN3B.jpg

Guest pinkladydragon

Girls, when the cam was on naeun, and taemin was asking her why she's crying, it looked like she was just cool playing with her palm, but i believe she was actually pinching herself to stop from crying.

thanks ctrawberry for sharing. i always love reading cmt abt Taeun. Taemin might be teased for  that infamous cheekbones forever :)).
Knetizen is right. these two is so compatible. Taemin never get tired of doing things for Naeun, try his best to surprise his wife. and Naeun, a shy girl who always say things totally opposite of feel, this time She does what she wants/he want/we want.
i believe anything can be scripted except the first love because it's so pure/innocent . with these amateur actors, i bet their acting skill is not at that level  :))

i wanna share the screencaps show how Taemin act when he knew Naeun learn to cook beacuse of him. it's totally the same as his reaction yesterday. This kid is so transparent
vajxzq

vajxzn

Archived