♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

seem like they change their couple phone case while Taemin still acting as a bad guy. And this must be a super awkward moment LOL

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lucky120593 said: I'm done watching the raw, and I got to say that this particular episode has got to be one of my favorites! if I could summarize this episode with 2 simple words.. it's gotta be PURE LOVE..
I mean, If THIS is not love, then I dunno what is..
Just look at the way he stares at her..

i'm personally love when Taemin&Key waiting for Naeun&Eunji and then,Naeun calls Taemin (their lovely voice^^)Taemin : Yeoboseyo~Naeun : Eodiya~?Taemin : already with Key Hyung (sorry if i'm wrong,not pure understand hangul T.T)Naeun : Ah~geurae? i'll go right now~Taemin : Ah~really? Palliwa,Palli,Palli (thats very cute in my ear)Naeun : oh,i know (i hear it "arraseo" is it right?)
and now,i'm imagine if every time,they're calling each other like this.....

Guest glabahskul

araisyah said: i'm personally love when Taemin&Key waiting for Naeun&Eunji and then,Naeun calls Taemin (their lovely voice^^)Taemin : Yeoboseyo~Naeun : Eodiya~?Taemin : already with Key Hyung (sorry if i'm wrong,not pure understand hangul T.T)Naeun : Ah~geurae? i'll go right now~Taemin : Ah~really? Palliwa,Palli,Palli (thats very cute in my ear)Naeun : oh,i know (i hear it "arraseo" is it right?)

glabahskul said: araisyah said: i'm personally love when Taemin&Key waiting for Naeun&Eunji and then,Naeun calls Taemin (their lovely voice^^)Taemin : Yeoboseyo~Naeun : Eodiya~?Taemin : already with Key Hyung (sorry if i'm wrong,not pure understand hangul T.T)Naeun : Ah~geurae? i'll go right now~Taemin : Ah~really? Palliwa,Palli,Palli (thats very cute in my ear)Naeun : oh,i know (i hear it "arraseo" is it right?)

Guest pinkladydragon

OMG, OMG, poor souls they are just trying to communicate through their eyes...i believe they were both trying to stop from crying during naeun's song performance...hah...my mommy's heart is aching...

almost morning now -_- I really need to sleep so I'll spazzing about the dorm scene before going to bed , a short scene in this ep but very funny for me

our Taemin seem to know Apink well (maybe from Apink news that he told before) and he know that Namjoo is the one he can comfortably play with, by her personality and her age (lower than him).

Taemin give a toothpaste to Apink members. then he said that he gave Namjoo a wrong one and ask her to change into an indo(india) curry toothpaste. then the fun begins
Namjoo : hyungboo(brother-in-law) first...
Taemin : should i brush first?
Namjoo : yes!
he brush and said "oh it's okay"*poker face*   then Namjoo brush...*omg why you do this to me* LOL 

then the  farting joke. awkward and funny at the same time lol
and this epic conversation
Taemin : "i can fart as mush as you want "
Namjoo : "can you fart again?" (me : wtf you two just saying)
Taemin : *fart sound*
Everyone : *surprise and laugh*
Chorong : *out of breath already* LOL

omg really hope to see more Apink dorm cut on unseen clips !! Taemin & Apink so funny ! and it doesn't seem like it's their first met at all. 
esp i love how Taemin and Namjoo interaction with each other. both did such a perfect brother-sister. :)

Guest pinkladydragon

Good morning, sharing this for you girls :-) Their song, their friends, and their story. Watch this apink's video. Really cute, cant help to remeber the way apink girls bade farewell tomthe lovebirds. This might be the video taemin watched and downloaded, hehehe http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YDI2G9jzN-U And look how embarrassed she wearing a different costume from her groupmates. Thats the thing i like about her, she doesnt get helium headed being the face of her group. http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f40/ikorskei/TAEUN%20COUPLE/image_zps7e7b9d78.jpg

best part of last episode was the very last one.. after Naeun gave him a hug and then they had the conversation.... the conversation's soooo sweet, full of affection with low voices  and then Naeun start to cry... b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l

btw.. I miss @viyra... where are you dear? have you seen this episodes????

Guest skyeuphoria

Watched the episode with my GF. To be honest it was a bit awkward to watch it with her because she kept saying during the birthday event "Why can't we be sweet like that??? Let's do something like that too."and stuff like that... I took note of her comments, I'll get better ._. haha... well now back to the episode... 
Perfect episode! so much feelings all over the place! (Just, MBC give our couple more screen time please.)
The Taemin-APink part was really funny to watch! Nice to see the interaction between them, it was really natural too. 
Now for the birthday event... 
finn-the-dog-gif.gif

It was really really sweet I've seen some people saying it was just a simple gift, but seriously something "just simple" can become the best gift ever, it doesn't need to be a fancy gift to be great. And that's what happened with Naeun's gifts, you can tell by looking at Taemin's eyes that he was extremely touched and happy. Seriously Naeun's planning all this without knowing when she would see Taemin, that's just... WOW, really so touching.Who could hate such a sweet and caring girl like that? I think she has shown that she really really cares a lot and have feelings for Taemin already. She's still careful and shy, undestandable, probably thanks to the antis, but she has really changed for best, to show him  that she cares, in Taemin words "Our Naeun has changed"
Both their eyes say a lot, sometimes words are not needed and I think they said everything by looking at each other. 

I don't think I can say anything else that no one haven't said before.
 I can't wait for the subbed version.

Guest honhei14

Article: 'WGM' Key disappointed at Eunji expressing interest in Onew "I like Onew"

Source: Netizen Buzz

1. [+523, -28] WGM tried to be sly by putting Taemin and Naeun, the most popular couple, at the end so that viewers are forced to watch the entire show while waiting for them. Too bad that viewers changed the channel during the other couples and tuned in for Taemin and Naeun only. Then they tried to slip Taemin and Naeun in randomly throughout the episode only to fill the entire episode with no content other than fillers... Pisses me off so much but I'm really just holding it in for Taemin and Naeun.. After all, I'm a powerless viewer at the end of the day ㅜㅜ

2. [+476, -22] They drag one thing on so much... We all know this couple is popular latey, that doesn't mean you can drag them out..

3. [+371, -24] They don't have enough screentime;;

4. [+24, -3] I think WGM should stick to one or two couples at a time. They barely got any screentimeㅠㅠㅠ Or at least lengthen the episodes... Right when things start to get worth watching, it's time for next week's previews. 

5. [+23, -1] I expected more screentime for Eunji and Key but right when they were about to begin, it's time for next week ㅡㅡ Stupid

6. [+18, -1] Stop messing with the viewers with the screentime. Go take out the Go Jun Hee couple instead. 

7. [+14, -4] Please take Jo Jung Chi/Jung In and Jinwoon/Go Jun Hee off the show and make an hour long Naeun+Taemin special. 

8. [+11, -1] Just keep the show at Jungin/Jungchi and Naeun/Taemin. The screentime is so unevenly distributed. 

-

Guest bbonkey

AWWW too much feels for yesterday episode :'(

i just watched the raw today around 4am, and i got teary eyes too watching naeun almost cried cos she thought the event didn't turned out well.

AND THEY HUGGED TWICE also HOLDING HANDS >\\\\\<

can we expect what's next? cough kissing cough :D

and thanks @ctrawberry for the translations

Guest glabahskul

best part of last episode was the very last one.. after Naeun gave him a hug and then they had the conversation.... the conversation's soooo sweet, full of affection with low voices  and then Naeun start to cry... b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l

btw.. I miss @viyra... where are you dear? have you seen this episodes????

I miss @viyra too.... love to read ur comment dear... im waiting for ur post ^^

weieg said:EDIT:
I UPLOADED NAEUN - I am in love

http://picosong.com/yqBR

(hope the link works, it's my first time uploading mp3 and sharing it ><)

Naeun - I am in love arrangement
The song lyrics are :

To be honest, when we first met, saying i love you
was difficult for me to say.
If i don't contact first i was afraid of loosing you.
I wrote letters. hesitate, then erased it repeatedly.

If my love for you gets deeper i knew it would only hurt me more.
Its true that my mind is full of fears.

With my anxious heart i prayed and hoped.
I Believe that person is you.

I'm in love
I fall in love
I'm not scared anymore as long as I'm with you.
The world is so beautiful.

I thought i was never gonna fall in love
but i'm in love cuz i wanna love you baby.

To be honest when i first met you somewhere in my heart
you crashed in like a strong wave
Youre the only one i think about all day
i can be a good lover
Make you never gonna leave
i won't be suspicious i will trust you

Guest jan402

Some more translated parts from Naeun's interview in the September Arena Homme Plus here:

Q: It’s not that surprising. When they turn off the cameras in <We Got Married> what do you do?
A: We keep talking. Some people said that when they turn off the cameras Taemin and I don’t talk, it can’t be. Everything is just so natural. If the staff calls us to touch up our make-up we just go, and if not then we just talk.

Q:You seem like the introverted type of person. Just by taking a look at you we’d know.
A: When I’d go to school there were times when I’d have to make an announcement . It’s to the point where I couldn’t raise my hand.

Q: Was it that serious? It must feel weird for you to be around people.
A: When I first debuted, I got that kind of reaction. My friends’ moms would ask “Did Naeun debut?” and would be really shocked. Because I had a social life early on, I was able to meet a lot of people. However, without it being my intention, because of my personality misunderstandings would occur. So I’d say to myself “I need to change it!” Even though I’d try hard to change it, my personality changed a lot while I was filming a drama. Since I played a bright character in <Childless Comfort> my personality became brighter as well.

Q: “My personality is my strength.” In <We Got Married> you kept your distance while not playing hard to get. Even though it wasn’t your intention, it ended up being for the best. You didn’t agressively approach him but while giving everyone goosebumps you were charming. That must be why he fell in love.
A: I really can’t express myself. I can’t even say “I love you” or “Thank you” to my mom and dad. At home they’d probably think I act like a boy. Things I couldn’t do or say came from me naturally on <We Got Married.> 

Q: It seems that these days you received the most hate ever.
A: It does seem so. In the future even though I’ll listen a lot, right now, it’s a bit… (T/N: probably a sensitive topic for Naeun so she doesn’t want to feed the hate)

Q: You didn’t do anything to be receiving so much hate, to the point of being miserable.
A: Back in the days I wouldn’t care about it. I would just keep on smiling. These days I do care a bit. No. If it’s a form of interest then it’s alright. I can bear it. Sometimes I learn things from reading comments. Such as “oh so I have to fix this.”

Q: Last year you posed for <Arena> as well. At the time, didn’t you say in the interview that you wanted to date, right? Apart from <We Got Married>, do you see anything that could be of interest for you?
A: Not at all. Our CEO really pays a lot of attention so it’s quite hard to [date.]

Q: If you had to pick one between being a celebrity and being in a relationship, what would it be?
A: I choose being a celebrity.

Q: Don’t you trust love?
A: Even though love is important, even more than love, I feel that being confident is even more important. That, in life, before accomplishing things you have to think it through. As of now, being in a relationship isn’t my top priority.

cr: @yunhaa

I only posted the second half for WGM related stuff, but it's a great interview overall. Read the rest here: http://fyeahsonnaeun.tumblr.com/post/59247661142

Archived