♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest glabahskul

i watch today episode for the fifth time..hohoho im addicted to this couple again.i cry when watched naeun sang for taemin...it just so sweet and honest.i love the fact she choose the song among other kpop song. it is because there are also other song that can potray her feeling but she choose such a straight forward song. even the title 'im in love'taemin-nii, u can clearly see that ur wifey already open her heart..she invite u already..so grab the beg and enter it... *i think u already do that,right??? =)) =)) =)) =))
and OMO the preview, so we can expecting another hugging scene next week...huhuhuhu tumblr_inline_ms1b0wHSlr1qjgw50.gif

hehheh im happy today..
cttotumblr_ms19mbhbeK1qjh9l5o1_500.gif
taeun hug.....tumblr_ms14dfs76R1s137pmo1_250.giftumblr_ms14dfs76R1s137pmo2_250.gif
tumblr_ms14dfs76R1s137pmo3_250.giftumblr_ms14dfs76R1s137pmo4_250.gif
tumblr_ms14dfs76R1s137pmo5_250.giftumblr_ms14dfs76R1s137pmo6_250.gif
ccto

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wenoevol

ctrawberry said: I SERIOUSLY ADORE THIS PART
After the original Taemin comes back, he ask Naeun if she felt his difference in temper.She says no.Taemin ask then what should he do.

OH GOD~THIS TWO LOVEBIRDS!!!!Does it make you more giddy now you know it was Naeun who was inviting/welcoming the "I miss Naeun"??  :D

ctrawberry i love that part too although i dun understand anything haha.. i think that is the part i love the most since ep1, the next one should be the part when Taemin keep looking at Naeun and she said if he countinues to do that she will be more embarrassed.... i love how confident and man taemin is.

Guest pinkladydragon

OMG, if we have watched this episode together girls, we might just had been admitted to the hospital for confinement. Emotions, are flowing everywhere,..im completely speechless... Speechless, speechless.....whew.

Ohmygod!! What did I just miss???  :(( I was having a meet up so I just keep myself updated by reading all of ur posts!! And trust me, even with just the pic that u guys shared, I was squealing and smiling alone that my friends were all saying that I'm crazy.LOL..And even after the meet up, while I was driving back home and still can't get over TaEun's dose, the song "A thousand years by christina perri" suddenly came out from the radio. Somehow while I was singing along I suddenly realized the song can really relate to our Taeun couple, especially from Naeun's perspective. How from the start she was shy, and nervous being inexperience in love. and even afraid to express what she's feeling, scared that she'd be hurt. But then seeing Taemin's effort for her, she slowly open her heart and try to express more. *squeal again*  :\">
Here are the lyrics;

(Verse 1)
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

(Verse 2)
Time stands still
beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me

One step closer
One step closer

(Repeat Chorus)

p/s: Sorry if my post is too long. I just can't help myself from sharing what I was feeling and thought when I listen to this song. It's too relatable that their cuts were playing in my mind like a flashback. (this song is also the official soundtrack of Twilight, which we already now is Naeun's favorite ;;) ) Especially when the song came out just at the right time when they're progressing this far. I mean seeing Naeun actually initiate the hug. Ahh..I haven't even watch the raw cuts and I'm already this crazy. Can somebody tells me where can I watch their cuts? 

Guest Pororo Roro

omo.. naeun voice is so soft & sweet! perfect!! taemin sure x acting esp when he hold/touch naeun's face...their progression out of wgm seem more compared it showed in broadcast..... naeun look careful in skinship...i think she might afraid for the reaction of taemin's fan or she consider taemin's fans. previously,  she said in radio that taemin is very popular.....i think she prefer shows affectionate toward taemin privately..... if she able to express her feeling  in broadcast, i sure she is express more and more out of wgm ( taemin said that naeun is more expressive out of wgm)

i can felt honestly & sincerity of naeun... i watched her acting before in childless comfort & marrying mafia (with doojoon beast).... i don't know, but i can tell that she is x acting.... 

Guest Crystal Tan

I've watched the raw video for today episode. Seriously, like the rest here, even we do not understand what they are talking about but action do speak louder than words (Quote this from Venelse). I really like the part she sang for Taemin, though it is not as perfect as she really wants but I am sure Taemin is touch by this surprise gift that she prepared and you can see that in his eyes. However, I felt Naeun after hugging Taemin, she pull back too fast, really wish she can hugged him longer. By now we can be sure that the door to her heart is widely open for her hb! 

Guest pinkladydragon

Taemin looked like a child who went to a playdate with his othr friends in his backpack full of toys. He happily showed and shared his loots (toys) to Apink girls. If we review past video during the inlaws visit to Taeun's home, there was a mention that taemin watched apink news previous epi (where he saw naeun murdering the watermelon with her cutting skill! Lol) taemin might be already comfortable with apink knowing these girls are warm and fun after all, so maybe that's why he didnt made a second thought giving the gils h nasty lvored toothpastes and doing the fart bluff. Taemin have found new playmates with these girls, knowing he doent really befriend girls whom he is not comfortable with. Id like to commend the apink girls too, they were presentably behave and didnt show the crazy, fun girls they are or this might have been a cause of bad comments for them. Aigoo, these two people might be really good to have good things coming to them. Bless them, bless them!

At 5th episode, when they move to their new house, I remember taemin play the intro of this song with piano. Piano version sang by Ra.D, while guitar version sang by narsha

I'm sorry I forgot to mention the song title I'm in love, I'm to excited since I like this song so much.

Guest lucky120593

I'm done watching the raw, and I got to say that this particular episode has got to be one of my favorites! if I could summarize this episode with 2 simple words.. it's gotta be PURE LOVE..
I mean, If THIS is not love, then I dunno what is..9582514186_7868a8dda7_o.jpg

Just look at the way he stares at her..
 I played the piano numerous times for my bf before, and he never, not even once looked at me like that.. he'll just be like 'oh, that's nice..' then he'll give me his standing ovation.. and that's it.. (oh boy.. I REALLY need him to watch this episode!) with our husband here... aigoo.. those eyes.. they never lie..both of them cried a bit right?? ah... they're totally falling in love with each other...Naeun you're so lucky!!
Taemin was so eager to hug Naeun after her performance, (which btw was really nice IMO..Naeun can sing.. and she's quite good at it too..) and he's all like  tumblr_ly9q90zKwz1r2ygl8.gif

I was totally squealing when Naeun hugged Taemin.. Its really nice to see her finally initiating something between them.. I find that scene really beautiful..and Taemin looked so happy..I can tell that he wanted to tighten the hug, but Naeun was already pulling away...hmmm.. oh, my Taeun feels..tumblr_inline_mr4ubvj2bq1qz4rgp.gif

The part with key and Eunji was totally hilarious! poor Key.. Eunji's favorite member is Onew! oh, my dubu! LOL.. gosh.. its so funny.. Taemin likes Naeun.. but Naeun likes Jonghyun (at first, now its totally TAEMIN!!) and now Key likes Eunji.. but she likes the chiken maniac Onew! tumblr_ldjrvnYqT91qeff9oo1_250.gif
tumblr_m8ih8vNhtY1rr1t50.gif
I can't wait for the next episode!! the guys are protecting the girlsss!! woooo.... SKINSHIPPPPPPPPPP!!!! from both TAEUN AND KEUNJI!! OH YEAH!
myirishspring86 said: @glabahskul: OMO Luhan's face  =))

Guest pinkladydragon

Girls we got to admit taemin is a bit relaxed in this ep compared to those previous episodes. The confidence made him relaxed and what touchy? He just cant get enough of holding on to naeun's hands, haha. Kids! If im the parent of any of these two i shall hand them my blessing, just that they should not forget their responsibilities. Naeun is right, have something to prove first for herself esp., taemin is already up there (career speaking) she is doubling her efforts to prove her worth as long as she had already given the 'confidence' to taemin, life is sweeter for these two. Haist, the breath of first love.

Guest candiinoodles

Anybody know what naeun said after she sang happy birthday? There's a lot more of naeuns bri's in this episode, intrigued about what she reveals!!

Guest Moielle

Naeun announced it herself through the song that she is (no doubt) "I-N L-O-V-E"  :x 
The door is WIDE OPEN for Taemin.  ;;)
She took tons of courage to go this far.  I could understand that she still could not hold a long hug.  If she did she would have probably cried again, so better make things short before letting her feelings show so much.  That's okay, our dear Naeun.  Better to do this off cam than be seen by prying eyes and malicious minds.
@lucky120593  I laughed out loud seeing your gifs interpreting how you arrived home and you watching today's episode.  Very good humour!  :-bd

Guest muthiaputri

Words aren't enough to describe how I truly feel right now. I'm... I'm... I'm in love... I'm in love with this couple...

Archived