♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest minnymoo

Saw this on tumblr, someone posted the video of the front part where they changed their couple case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_sAqSxte0Q

In the beginning, taemin took off then at 1:17 (their phones were place together on the table and seems like they are had the new case on) and 1:34 (naeun is holding her phone with the new case).

Anddd haha i wonder what did naeun said to taemin at 1:29? She looked so fierce, haha.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lucky120593 said: Omg guysss!! look like i missed a really daebak episode yet again.. i was not able to watch it live today.. my parent forced me to attend some stupid funtion with them!!! urgh!!

OMG!!!! she hugged him!!!!! i feel like crying!! i dont even watch the episode yet.. but the feelssssss.. oh my.. guysssss.. ottoke??? my heart feels like bursting!!! i want to puke rainbows and unicorns right now!!! i cant wait to go home!!! this huge hall feel like prison to me!! gahhhhh!!! oh my taeun feelssss... my babies!!!

Guest venelse

@myirishspring86 that song is so beautiful~ Am I the only idiot who can't stop playing the song ^^ @ctrawberry I think you have pretty much sum up everything that's needed to be said so there isn't a need for translation plus I am extremely satisfied with the skinship and the adorable encounter of Key and Eunji. And I just thought of an idea ^^ I'll ask you out next time on a Saturday so you can come to SG on Friday and we'll go on a date then on Saturday we can have the date in my room watching Taeun :D

Guest candiinoodles

LOVED this episode, naeun finally opened the door to her heart and initiated skinship!!! Also loved how taemin kind if takes her hand whenever he feels like it and it just seemed so natural rather than thinking too much about it like before. After watching that unseen clip when key asks them that question about what they look for in skinship they must have thought about it hence the change! Really wished they held onto the hug longer but still loved it. ^_^ time has been cut though! Only 15 mins?! Mbc what is happening?!

Guest jan402

Only saw the clip of Naeun singing "I'm in Love" so far, but I almost cried! I was smiling like an idiot the whole time, that was soo sweet of her. Can't wait to watch the full cut when I have time!

Guest myheartskipsabeat

KShowNow links (raw)

WGM184(00h00m00s-00h20m00s)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13lj19_wgm184-00h00m00s-00h20m00s_shortfilms

WGM184(00h20m00s-00h40m00s)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13lj1n_wgm184-00h20m00s-00h40m00s_shortfilms

WGM184(00h40m00s-01h03m34s)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13lj2g_wgm184-00h40m00s-01h03m34s_shortfilms

I dun understand a single words but I love the part Taemin try to hold Naum's hand and say sth like " I miss you" . Aigo, that is not acting, isn't it because it's so real . When naeun hugged him, he wants to hug her tighter and longer but Naeun was shy and maybe try to not make more anti, so she stopped him. Taemin said in his msg that he will protect her and today she sang she will not afraid when she's with him.... So sweet. Even it's just a show, I still feel warm and real. This two innocent, pure, cute and busy kids need to be happy and loved :). Taemin did look tired, ESP the double date day, but seeing him smile a lot then I guess he's happy...

Guest bebepunk

tumblr_ms16pdtPyy1qmo8vpo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ms16pdtPyy1qmo8vpo6_500.jpg
tumblr_ms16pdtPyy1qmo8vpo3_500.jpg

tumblr_ms16pdtPyy1qmo8vpo4_1280.jpg

ummm there's a few more but i don't wanna spam u guys and get in trouble... sooo i shoved them on my tumblr page.... >_<.. go to bebepunk.tumblr.com
if anyone wants the full size pics to make fan stuff.. lemme know and i can send them your way... spent a good 10 minutes fighting with tumblr trying to get the images into right sequence.. sorry for the delay

I'm still re-watching tonight's episode and I just can't get over it seriously! I've been biting my nails too much for me to handle  :))
The lyrics of "I'm In Love" definitely described what Naeun felt for Taemin. I really hope MBC would release the uncut version where Naeun was teary-eyed and Taemin was like "wae wae wae"....
TAEMIN on the other hand was like about to cry while watching Naeun play the guitar. 
I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt the love between this couple for each other. The feelings is full of sincerity and is not fake.THIS COUPLE IS SO REAL. 

Saturday please come quickly!!!!

Guest minnymoo

And I just thought of an idea ^^ I'll ask you out next time on a Saturday so you can come to SG on Friday and we'll go on a date then on Saturday we can have the date in my room watching Taeun :D

Hahahaha @venelse, this is such a cool idea! Can we join? HAHAHAHAHA.

myirishspring86 said: I'm still re-watching tonight's episode and I just can't get over it seriously! I've been biting my nails too much for me to handle  :))
The lyrics of "I'm In Love" definitely described what Naeun felt for Taemin. I really hope MBC would release the uncut version where Naeun was teary-eyed and Taemin was like "wae wae wae"....
I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt the love between this couple for each other. THIS COUPLE IS SO REAL. 

Saturday please come quickly!!!!

YES!!! i am still rewatching today episode too
Seriously, i have been a silent reader from Yongseo Couple era,
Then Taeun brought me back to WGM and i cant keep myself quiet anymore... i will not wait until they kiss lol!
Naeun expressed herself in her own way today, she has feeling for Taemin too
and it is quite notable that she is holding herself because of his/her fans, but love is in the air btw them---- support them so much

The week they were parting apart was the best, last week was best best but Today was the best of the best...
they are seriously REAL!!! it is not acting....

ok i need to calm down and rewatch again ... Lastly, THANKS for keep posting photo and sharing with us . Thank you and you and you!
thanks to @Ctrawberry for the english translation and recap.

Guest Duy Quach

[1080p][Preview][130824] WGM Taeun Ep19 with Key & Eunji _ Next Week 

Credit: MBC Made by : [Q.D] Please take out with full credit!

Guest lucky120593

I JUST GOT BACK!!!!! 
THIS was me the moment we arrived in front of the house..tumblr_mc0jgc7lgG1rd1i3io1_500.gif

And THIS is me NOW...tumblr_mr6fngIxp51sa24tdo1_500.gif

Gosh, the function was damn BORING!!!! I was screaming inside!! 
Oh well anyway, I gotta go.. I MUST watch the RAW NOW!! I'll spazz later! I don't even read all the posts thoroughly.. So I'll do that later too after I watch the Raw.. Watching the raw is like my new oxygen now LOL.. see u guys in a while! 

WUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i love today episode so much :x :x  :x
why i feel that i am the one who is falling in love :\"> :))
my heart feel so warm now, not only Taemin's cheek bones are explode but mine too =)), it hurt so much now :))
btw i have to give credit for Taemin, he is so obedient when Naeun asks him to close his eyes until he hears her voice, i think its around 10 to 15 minutes or even more. Moreover, when Naeun asks him to close his eyes, he just did it and not asking any further why he had to close his eyes. if i were Taemin i would ask her why.
i really love the scene where Taemin offers his hand to Naeun because Apink members asked them to hold hands, i dont know how long it takes for Naeun to accept that offer, but i really hope what i see is not edited by WGM. 

Apink members seems like Taemin too and their reaction when Naeun accept that hand was debak just like friends who sending their friend dating with her bf and teasing them to show more affection :)) :))

i believe they will be happy if Naeun and Taemin dating for real, i really hope they do

:x
cant wait for sub version :((

I SERIOUSLY ADORE THIS PART
After the original Taemin comes back, he ask Naeun if she felt his difference in temper.She says no.Taemin ask then what should he do.
y3jp.jpgmlfd.jpg5cve.jpgdt85.jpgroat.jpg1vff.jpg9ion.jpg

OH GOD~THIS TWO LOVEBIRDS!!!!Does it make you more giddy now you know it was Naeun who was inviting/welcoming the "I miss Naeun"??  :D

Today's episode was a bit short but really really sweet! I am adding a bit of a recap to what @ctrawberry already posted, using my not-so-good Korean skills. XD If anyone notices a mistake, please tell me! :D

- That farting stint was really funny! Hahaha :)) I laughed a lot. Taemin's acting has really improved :)) And that curry-flavored toothpaste.. Gah! I can only imagine! Poor Namjoo and Bomi! (And even Taemin XD)

- It was sweet how Naeun actually said that the song was made well and the caption said she chose it because it is similar to what she feels. <3 Her voice was really nice and even though she wasn't able to learn all of the guitar chords, she still did well!

- Taemin wiping her tears was short but it really touched me :(( She was feeling a lot of emotions during that time that she couldn't stop the tears from forming. She felt like her present to Taemin was a failure because she wasn't able to play well and she was actually planning to initiate the hug, but Taemin already did it first. Still, he said that this is a birthday that he won't ever forget. In one word: "Best. It was the best birthday gift." He also said that he felt like he received Naeun's love. <3 Ah, you can feel the sincerity in this ep!

- Key said that this is the best gift that Taemin has ever given him. Taem reminded him of the MP3 he gave but Key said that this (date) is even better. EDIT: Key went on explaining that he may also be Eunji's his ideal type, and the reasons behind it. He also said that he really is Eunji's fan.

- I laughed when Taemin told Key, "Disgusting (or dirty)!" when Key told him that he bought Eunji a gift. Haha! Maknae finally getting revenge! :)) Taemin also revealed that Key must be really nervous because he drank alcohol the previous night! Then Key told Taemin that he shouldn't say those stuff. Haha. But Key also added that he couldn't sleep.. Lol. He must be really nervous and excited. XD

One thing though.. in this episode, you can see that Naeun is still not that comfy with the skinship. I don't know why - she may be scared of fans' reactions or she's just not yet used to it - but you can notice that she quickly pulls away. I think her initiating the hug is a really big improvement though ^_^ I will patiently wait for the day that our couple will be able to show skinship comfortably :)

I can't wait for next week!!! AHHH! The namjas protecting their yeojas!!!! I'm actually surprised that Key is not screaming his lungs out because all Shawols know that Key is such a scaredy cat at such rides! Hahaha. I hope next week's ep will be even more sweeter and hilarious! <3

Archived