♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nashawols said: ctrawberry said:

nashawols wrote: » Hey guise! Another subbed video! 

[ENG SUB] Taemin & Naeun - EXO's extraordinary event in favour of Taemin sunbaenim

Anyway, I'm posting this from CNBLUE's BLUE MOON concert gate in Malaysia.Bahahaha.Look at how much I'm willing to sacrifice for our couple :P
AHHHH, I need help.When the videos of today's episode are out, can you guys tag me?It'll be easier for me to watch while I'm in the hall later at night.Hahahahha.I think I can spare 20 minutes for TaEun ^^

Guest venelse

D-A-E-B-A-K!!!!!!!!! 
This TWO the skinship!!!!!! JIANG!!!!! 
I am so freaking happy with today's episode ^^ Only thing is where is the new couple phone case? Hopefully MBC will show it next week?
It's a good thing I finally recover, or else I'll literally dropped dead ^^ KYAAAA~~~~ 
I think, wait not think, WILL, definitely be placing this episode on repeat mode ^^ no words can express how happy and over the moon all of us are and for the time being now, I guess we do not need any translation because today's episode..... ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS~
in42.png

ymfz.png

qyi.gif  2izj.gif

Guest nashawols

Guise, I really love the updates you're giving me.Seriously, I'm squealing by myself over here.
But, please,do not spam the thread with one liners (one line posts).And do not post two different posts after one another.We do not want our beloved thread to be deleted by the admins, right?
I understand that you're spazzing and all,but do follow the rules. Thank youuu. ^^
Edit: 

ctrawberry said:nashawols said:ctrawberry said:

Omoooo..sooo many skinships..wahahaha... Waaaaaah!!!! Naeun's sang and played the guitar for him...that was unforgettable and sweeeeeet to the highest level...    
Gonna wait for the raw.. :D :D  :x   :x :x :\">

Guest Anna Marie Manaog

Omo!! I'm literally dying!! I just saw the picture you have post because i can't stream but..Kyaaaaaaa!! Those two are..I can't find words right now!! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH..Now I can't wait for mbc cuts!! XD

EDIT:I'm listening now to the version of Narsha of I'm in love and this song seems more beautiful than ever now :\">

Guest 2113pal

DAEBAK! Just finished watching the broadcast and man, I was eating a very sour fruit then when it's our couple's turn, it suddenly tasted sweet. Oh my, it was so great, so cute, so nice, so so so good... NaEun sang to TaeMin, was it a composed song or something? Love her voice and she knows how to play guitar, I didn't know that! Well, the best thing happened after she sang, she was planning on hugging TaeMin all those times and now she did. In her BRI, she was sighing so much, maybe due to nervousness? And she was teary eyed after her event for Tae Min. Eeeekk, so sweeeet.
EDIT: Taeun couple again! Key also on BRI!
The last part is hilarious. Yay!

Guest bebepunk

OMG THAT WAS a super goooooood episode~~~
willl try to recap.. sorry i dont understand korean LOL...
continued on from last week, taemin and apink in the dorm. he gives out the funny tasting toothpaste to the girls to try. Namjoo and Bomi try and their reactions are super funny.. He then does the fart gag - similar to how Key showed him and the girls are shockedEventually he reveals the whoopee cushion to the girlsTaemin & Naeun leave and the rest of the apink girls are jealousThey goto a cafe for a dateTaemin ask for Naeun's phone and they took off the covers. Naeun looks upsetIt then shows a flashback scene of the other apink girls trying to stir up jealousy with Taemin *sigh would be handy to know they said !!Naeun asks Taemin to cover his eyesNaeun gets a guitar and sings for Taemin a song and happy birthdayTaemin and Nauen hug afterwardsAfterwards, Naeun tells Taemin to close his eyes and have his arms out as if hugging something invisibleTHIS time Naeun actually HUGS him!!!They sit down and talk some moreANd then we get a scene of them playing the Eunji Key date..Key disgusing himself as a cafe workerTaemin, Naeun and Eunji at the cafe  and Key goes and take their order

and thats all i can remember!

I took a gazillon screen caps so I will try to post asap!!!

Guest venelse

@ctrawberry I think you can take your time to translate ^^ All of us are drowning in their action right now
5l1t.gif
Oh and I forgot to mention that I REALLY LOVE how Taemin walked over to Naeun after she's done playing with the guitar to give her a hug ^^ Their skinship is improving~ It seems like Taemin doesn't hesitate anymore which is 
815u.gif
for all of us! And of course Naeun~
And Taemin ahhhh~~~ For Naeun to actually taking the initiative to hug you, please tell me that you know that her heart is now widely open for you :x

Wae Wae Wae it's not fair :((awwwww i cant stream online...connection lag :((anyway, saw these pictures and all your posts make me feel better kkkkLove Taeun's skinships. I can feel how embarrassed Naeun is to hug her husbandTaemin ah, Are u drowning in love ?? kkkkk 

All I can say the best episode ever!!!! <~. I thinkI have use this phrase last week...but whatever....Today Skinship Overload...am like crying...our couple are getting closer episode by episode...The effect of not seeing for one month is sooooo Deabak....They really miss one another so much....HUGS Everybody for today episode.... edit: hope mbc will come out unscene bday episode when they change couple case...

Guest zingzing16

I just came back to life. I shall blame Naeun for stealing my life in this episode. 

Seriously, this is the best episode !! Things keep getting better and better each week~ Taeun what are you doing to my heart??? Oh gosh. It's heart-breaking to see Naeun crying but at the same time it's just so sweet when she couldn't hold her tears because she thought her plan for Taemin had failed. AWWW  

Guest shiningpanda

Mother of a fudgee bar.. So like, I can't stream right now. And my aunty is in her room watching and texting me what's happening =_______=

Great!!!! Now I missed everything.lols. Give me raw videos please =_= I'm so frustrated =__=

And now seeing them hug and Naeun playing guitar..and and NAEUN cried?? Omg. I'm really desperate to watch it right now..

Raw Videos pls come out faster. =__= I need you!!

I'm throwing tantrums right now.

OMG... i keep smiling after watching our couple... this episod was daebak... my internet is lagging,, i don't understand korea languange either.. but i think naeun teary eyes because she did not prepared well for taemin birthday... she did not know that taemin would came at that time..  i think she feel burden after taemin gave event for her comeback... but maybe i am wrong..

btw i feel like naeun change the lyric (uh... maybe i am wrong again kekeke..).. and she was so nervous when she sing...

Archived