♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest Pororo Roro

taemsprouts said: rene wei said: MBC please have more of their uncuts! Esp their hug sceen!! I'm curious her actual reaction after the hug as well as the one more present that Nauen has prepare for Taemin but was cut out part!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol seriously MBC knows the "timing" of releasing the unseen cuts

so now it's look more make sense and more reasonable for the last week episode that Taemin mentioned Kai as his recent celebrity close friend and why Apink try to start a lame joke. but Taemin just smiles and not tricked by Apink members. 

the ExoPink cut showing that Kai, as a leader of the event (by Taemin's order), has many interaction with Naeun in the event, not only putting the Taemin face's mask and give her a gift that we saw only.
and since Kai did a lot of things, I'm sure TaEun have a contact after the event. (not sure if it happen before or after Naeun get angry after watching wgm with her members) One of them start talking about Kai. and Naeun say something to Taemin giving him a "Confidence" that he said in BRI room. :)

Sadow said: lol seriously MBC knows the "timing" of releasing the unseen cuts

so now it's look more make sense and more reasonable for the last week episode that Taemin mentioned Kai as his recent celebrity close friend and why Apink try to start a lame joke. but Taemin just smiles and not tricked by Apink members. 

the ExoPink cut showing that Kai, as a leader of the event (by Taemin's order), has many interaction with Naeun in the event, not only putting the Taemin face's mask and give her a gift that we only saw. 
and since Kai did a lot of things, I'm sure TaEun have a contact after the event. (not sure if it happen before or after Naeun get angry after watching wgm with her members) One of them start talking about Kai. and Naeun say something to Taemin giving him a "Confidence" that he said in BRI room. :)

Guest Pororo Roro

[NEWS] 130821 ZE:A’s Hyung Sik Ideal Type is A Pink
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/43941

Top 100 Popular K-Pop Groups Japanese Chart for the 3rd Week of August
558207_575653769148157_2143621461_n.png

Guest karupin84

Now I just remember the issue about Taemin 's phone case during EXO winning (the one Kai crying and Taemin recording it) was the next day after the ice rink date :-j   no wonder he dare enough to show his phone without the case..he already caught red handed by Naeun a day before =)) ..people actually thinking that he did not actually use the case on regular basis :-@ He left it back in Japan lor #-o

Guest Thuy Huynh

class="post-title" style="font-family: Armata, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(212, 217, 221); font-weight: normal; width: 869px; line-height: 26px; color: rgb(119, 123, 137); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px;"[iNFO] SHINee to perform for ICN Sky Festival~ MBC Music Core Live on September 14- See more at: http://forevershiningshinee.net/post/58905280165/info-shinee-to-perform-for-icn-sky-festival-mbc#sthash.OgHHLTT0.dpuftumblr_inline_mrvmazdRUc1qz4rgp.jpg 

TTN: K-Pop Lovers and passengers traveling to/through ICN! Incheon International Airport (ICN) will be hosting ICN Sky Festival on September 13 ~ 14th. 

Got a layover in ICN? Stick around on Saturday, Sept. 14th until 7:30PM, when MBC will be filming “Show! Music Core!” Live!

Special Guests: Big Bang, Girls’ Generation, KARA, Super Junior, 2NE1, Sistar, SHINee, Girls Day, INFINITE, B.A.P, I.U and more!

Source: Asiana Airline Facebook

i

Guest Pororo Roro

Thuy Huynh said: class="post-title" style="font-family: Armata, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(212, 217, 221); font-weight: normal; width: 869px; line-height: 26px; color: rgb(119, 123, 137); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px;"[iNFO] SHINee to perform for ICN Sky Festival~ MBC Music Core Live on September 14- See more at: http://forevershiningshinee.net/post/58905280165/info-shinee-to-perform-for-icn-sky-festival-mbc#sthash.OgHHLTT0.dpuf

TTN: K-Pop Lovers and passengers traveling to/through ICN! Incheon International Airport (ICN) will be hosting ICN Sky Festival on September 13 ~ 14th. 

Got a layover in ICN? Stick around on Saturday, Sept. 14th until 7:30PM, when MBC will be filming “Show! Music Core!” Live!

Special Guests: Big Bang, Girls’ Generation, KARA, Super Junior, 2NE1, Sistar, SHINee, Girls Day, INFINITE, B.A.P, I.U and more!

Source: Asiana Airline Facebook

i

A Pink Son Na Eun to become a model of beauty brand
2ugz6bvptvmig3411b048fp1i8vzg868.jpg
[by Joy Kim] A Pink Son Na eun is now a model of Korean beauty brand Peripera. 
According to the brand, Son Na Eun’s young and fresh image matched with Peripera’s Lovely and friendly brand concept. 
Son Na eun had her first commercial shoot with Peripera. With sweet smile and lively attitude she impressed the staffs. The main concept of the shoot was ‘Girl in love’. 
“Despite it was her first shoot with the brand, Son Na eun pulled out her best and entire process went well” said one of Peripera’s staffs. The brand official added that the brand expects to have synergy effect with Son Na eun’s romantic and sweet charms. 
Meanwhile, full length of the commercial and the pictorials will be released through fashion and beauty magazines in September. (photo by Peripera) 

THIS: The main concept of the shoot was ‘Girl in love’. 
@blossom: Yay! APINK is climbing up high on the Japanese chart despite of not having a japanese album yet! APINK and SHINEE  :x

Guest bbblyzu3

myirishspring86 said: A Pink Son Na Eun to become a model of beauty brand

[by Joy Kim] A Pink Son Na eun is now a model of Korean beauty brand Peripera. 
According to the brand, Son Na Eun’s young and fresh image matched with Peripera’s Lovely and friendly brand concept. 
Son Na eun had her first commercial shoot with Peripera. With sweet smile and lively attitude she impressed the staffs. The main concept of the shoot was ‘Girl in love’. 
“Despite it was her first shoot with the brand, Son Na eun pulled out her best and entire process went well” said one of Peripera’s staffs. The brand official added that the brand expects to have synergy effect with Son Na eun’s romantic and sweet charms. 
Meanwhile, full length of the commercial and the pictorials will be released through fashion and beauty magazines in September. (photo by Peripera) 

THIS: The main concept of the shoot was ‘Girl in love’. 
@blossom: Yay! APINK is climbing up high on the Japanese chart despite of not having a japanese album yet! APINK and SHINEE  :x

Guest bbblyzu3

myirishspring86 said: @bubblyzu1018: Those listed were veterans in KPOP industry already. Just like what you said, someday APINK will get there.We still have a chance to see APINK and SHINEE together in a show like Gayo Daejuns and music awards hopefully.

Guest Crystal Tan

ctrawberry said: Hey guys~~1 of 3 un-broadcast vid released today subbed.

Taemin & Naeun - Pictorial shooting (Un-broadcast) 

We are working hard on it now. Most probably one more vid to be released today~

Guest minnymoo

Sorry although abit out of point but thought i would share this cause it's so hilarious.

Awhile ago, some people posted the video of shinee going to the haunted house in japan. Someone decided to merge key's screaming into taylor swift's i knew you were trouble song. I laughed till i teared =)) Hope this can cheer up those who had a bad week!

http://oppa-ismy-bias.tumblr.com/post/58231899224

Archived