♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Subscribe to GOGIsubs. Thanks for the hardworks @ctrawberry and @nashawols. Chukahae for your first video. ^^
I wonder too why MBC suddenly released unseen cuts of our couple. Hmmm.. But whatever the reason is THANK YOU MBC! I love the photoshoot scenes! Why did mbc cut it? So many feels! Thanks for the screencaps guys. ^^ LOOOOOOVE!  jackal30 said: Are we on Christmas?? :-? After a long day it's so great MBC is giving us more unseen cuts... now I'm wondering is this enough to calm my anxiety until Saturday comes? 

femmefatale said: Subscribe to GOGIsubs. Thanks for the hardworks @ctrawberry and @nashawols. Chukahae for your first video. ^^
I wonder too why MBC suddenly released unseen cuts of our couple. Hmmm.. But whatever the reason is THANK YOU MBC! I love the photoshoot scenes! Why did mbc cut it? So many feels! Thanks for the screencaps guys. ^^ LOOOOOOVE!  jackal30 said: Are we on Christmas?? :-? After a long day it's so great MBC is giving us more unseen cuts... now I'm wondering is this enough to calm my anxiety until Saturday comes? 

the way taemin always mentioning "we'll write taemin ♥ naeun or naeun ♥ taemin" reminds me to my elementary school days where i did the same too when i was liking this one of my elementary guy friend XDDD exactly the same , i always wrote his name then input "heart" and then my name XDDD

995768_553185721396310_1259767455_n.jpg

<CanCam>
cr: sat_onew

edit : friendly reminder , please do not quoting pics >___< i don't want this thread to be close :(

Guest Duy Quach

[HD][unseen][130821] Taeun Couple Ep12 : Wedding Photoshoot 

(I cut from MBC :D )

Credit: MBC Made by : [Q.D] Please take out with full credit!
I'm very happy to help people  :)>-

Guest rosesecreto

Duy Quach wrote: » [HD][unseen][130821] Taeun Couple Ep12 : Wedding Photoshoot (I cut from MBC :D )

Credit: MBC Made by : [Q.D] Please take out with full credit!
I'm very happy to help people  :)&gt;-

Guest zingzing16

blossom said: i found this... jeng jeng!! ( focus on taemin's face)

Taemin's face when he heard someone in the crowd call Na Eunrichard simmons. He never could hide his real feelings.

cr
StormofStarzZ2

Guest rene wei

MBC please have more of their uncuts! Esp their hug sceen!! I'm curious her actual reaction after the hug as well as the one more present that Nauen has prepare for Taemin but was cut out part!

Guest nden_kubis

TaeunFeels said: I will love you forever MBC <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU for 6 UNSEEN CUTS <3 My Taeun Feels is flowing. But I've been thinking what's the reason why they're releasing this unseen cuts. Could it be because the ratings of We Got Married S4 is getting higher because of our Taeun or is it because they're giving our couple a short airing time again? That's why they're giving us so much unseen clips? (Hope not)

But anyways, I'm so inlove with MBC for releasing those cuts <3

Guest taeuncouple

Kyaaaaaa!!!!!! Can't wait for the next episode. I guess i'm already in love with the story of the innocent couple!!!! Want to see them everyday

Archived