♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest bbblyzu3

@ctrawberry & @nashawols thank you for the hard work..and congratulation on the first gogisub hehe u guys are \m/ :-bd
omo mbc they release another unseen cuts for us \:D/ I thought I was hallucinating for a moment ..haha
I love all the unseen cust especially taemin's video message
I can see naeun is so touch
my taeun feels is hard to handle these days :x

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've watched the clip. why it stops when Naeun watching Taemin's msg... i dun see her tears but i guess she is very touch. who doesn't.. aigo, this girl needs to learn how to express herself more :))... but i like how she doesn't overacting, she is so calm that me even like her more...

Guest Crystal Tan

I like the 3rd and last pic for the unseen pictorial shot! Taemin's cheekbone ascend to heaven again for the last pic.

Guest zingzing16

WOW MBC have cut out a lot, haven't they? 
Well, it's understandable considering the limited broadcasting duration.ArghhhhHow I want to steal all the recording tapes from MBC!!!!  :ar!
The ice rink scene is darn adorable <3 I think Naeun pretended to be mad at taemin cuz seriously he's just too cute signing "Taemin Naeun <3" xDDDDDDDDDDDD 

GAWT, so much feels for our couple.I regret checking this thread first thing in the morning, now I can't even focus on anything else cos Taeun is floating all over my mind. T_T 

Guest shiningpanda

I will love you forever MBC <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU for 6 UNSEEN CUTS <3 My Taeun Feels is flowing. But I've been thinking what's the reason why they're releasing this unseen cuts. Could it be because the ratings of We Got Married S4 is getting higher because of our Taeun or is it because they're giving our couple a short airing time again? That's why they're giving us so much unseen clips? (Hope not)

But anyways, I'm so inlove with MBC for releasing those cuts <3

@TaeunFeels: MBC probably got a lot of requests from the WGM Season4 supporters. It can't be denied that TaEun couple is the one that is dragging the ratings up for this season. Our couple started with a lot of controversies from here to there,but now they are well-loved and is the most anticipated couple. Oh how I really wish MBC won't edit the videos too much,sometimes the most exciting scenes are the ones that are not shown, good thing they thought of releasing unseen footages. 

@TaeunFeels: MBC probably got a lot of requests from the WGM Season4 supporters. It can't be denied that TaEun couple is the one that is dragging the ratings up for this season. Our couple started with a lot of controversies from here to there' date='but now they are well-loved and is the most anticipated couple. Oh how I really wish MBC won't edit the videos too much,sometimes the most exciting scenes are the ones that are not shown, good thing they thought of releasing unseen footages. [/quote']

Probably mbc cut the scenes coz they're TOO REAL for the show.... LOL

Guest jackal30

@TaeunFeels - Also loving so much MBC... I hope they don't reduce the air time of our couple one bit!! or else! LOL! MBC and me have a relationship full of mildang!

On a serious note I doubt they reduce the air time this week... they stated before the double date will air on the 24th... right? Altought there's still a lot more to see like TaeMin's birthday celebration or the exchange of couple phonecases... I'm anticipating this week as always!

Guest rene wei

I'm loving all the unseen vid.. They are so real that every movement or words they are saying to each other makes me smile from ear to ear. Somehow i wish MBC just release all their uncuts instead of just a little. It isn't enough!!!!

Guest Pororo Roro

i found this... jeng jeng!! ( focus on taemin's face)

taemin shinee wgm episode 3 gif

Taemin's face when he heard someone in the crowd call Na Eunrichard simmons. He never could hide his real feelings.

cr
StormofStarzZ2

OMONA I JUST COME ONLINE AND ANOTHER 3 UNSEEN CUT FROM TAEUN <33
THANKS MBC !! :x :))

i guess we forever will have this love-hate relationship with MBC :)) :)) :)) :))

i like the last pic from wedding photoshoot screencaps ! They should release it too !! The feels <3333 It looked so sweet <33

ugh wish MBC will release another pictures from Taeun too . then this week will be the happiest week for us XD

and thanks to @ctrawberry and @nashawols <3
you guys did a great job ^^b congratulation for GOGIsubs first newly baby born /clap hands/ :D =D>
many many thanks !! (lol engrish XD)

Archived