♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest jackal30

Are we on Christmas?? :-? After a long day it's so great MBC is giving us more unseen cuts... now I'm wondering is this enough to calm my anxiety until Saturday comes? @nden_kubis - Thanks for sharing the news!! @ctrawberry & @nashawols - Congratulations on the release of your first subbed vid! Thanks for your hardwork!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crystal Tan

X'stal said:

Tia S. wrote: »

nden_kubis said:

there are two unaired scene from taeun from WGM website

the one when taemin and naeun went skating and taemin dance to apink song and the other when kai showed naeun the video message from taemin

but i can't post the vid

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/index.html

I think Naeun was about to cry when she saw the video message... who wont anyway?!?!?!?! >.<

MBC should not cut the scene....

Yea! Can tell that she is really touch though her expression is subtle. You can see it from her eyes. Also really grateful for EXO to able to coordinate with Taemin to work out this wonderful even for Naeun(apink) within a day! Anyone would feel super touch if their man do such a surprise event for their lady!

yes taemin & key idea with the help and the cooperative from exo made this event so sweet and naeun is so touched by it...

maybe when naeun saw the video message by herself, she'll cry... she said in the unseen clip that she's babycry..

love this couple so much.. they're so genuine l

Ya! Don't think she cried. Perhaps just teary eyes.

Guest jan402

MBC site loads sooo slow for me lol so I only saw the extra EXO/A Pink clip, but it is sooo cute! Their reaction when watching Taemin's video message was sweet and the acoustic NoNoNo was pretty good! Love that MBC is recognizing how much everyone loves this couple.

Guest nden_kubis

@jackal30 MBC is in good mood because of their lead rating from our lovely TaEun couple effect..
maybe that's why MBC gave us 5 unseen clips from TaEun within 2 times... and I wonder why MBC always cut the lovey dovey sceneTaEun from broadcast...such as ice skating scene and the cafetria scene when taemin gave naeun the bill 'taemin and naeun <3"

Guest xblaaah

Hi this is my first time posting in this thread. Real or not.. I adore them both, they are fun to watch.

I was just watching the unseen video with exo and apink.. this one part... Eunji lol.. gotta love her

Exo holding up sign:

Right now!
The person you think of the most??
<3

Naeun: Ummm
Eunji: Answer correctly
Naeun: Taemin Oppa?

Guest efrike mulya

nden_kubis said: there are two unaired scene from taeun from WGM website
the one when taemin and naeun went skating and taemin dance to apink song and the other when kai showed naeun the video message from taemin
but i can't post the vid

these things made my day :)I can see how sweet Taemin is.. Naeun is absolutely touched when she saw a video messageHer face at that time when Eunji pushed her up  while singing along No No NO, there's something touched and so shy about her

Guest kayekrisher

Its been awhile since I gave my opinion for this lovely couple...Guess every episode of our Teaun couple is unpredictable and it gave us always a surprise...DO LOVE IT!  The unseen vids are so DAMN cute and satisfying, why did the MBC cut it out...anyways, maybe they have reasons to do it so...
The cafeteria clip is what I love the most, really Taemin is a ROMANTIC person. Writing on the bill is so CLASSIC yet it still effective...waaaah!! I'm remembering my younger days now...IT IS SO SWEET!!!
Can't contain any longer my emotions that's why I should make this comment to let it out.....REALLY LOVE THIS COUPLE...they say it may be REAL OR FAKE but for me, the EYES is the WINDOW through SOUL..their eyes spoke the truth...I know they may be young but right now they truly experiencing it...I've been there once..ha..ha.. 
SO LOVIN' THIS COUPLE!!!

Guest Crystal Tan

nden_kubis said:

there are two unaired scene from taeun from WGM website

but i can't post the vid

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME!!!!! I CAN'T STREAM ON MBC COS IT IS BLOCKED IN OFFICE!!! I HAVE ANOTHER 7 HOURS TO WAIT UNTIL I FINISH WORK AND ANOTHER 8 HOURS UNTIL I REACH HOME!!!!!!Sorry for the caps and in red...I just need to release it out of me T_T I wana watch it sooooo badly! How am I going to focus on work after this when I have 2 more meeting after noon  :((

@ctrawberry you can watch it during lunch hr and use yr hp to watch it. Poor thing! Lol

Guest glabahskul

OH MY GOD!! SUPER LOVE THE UNSEEN CUT!! 

-the scene i really want to watch, which when naeun watched taemin's video message...thank god MBC  finally u show us..she really touched by the video..we can clearly see from her eye..- so exo stand in that tree position longer than what i thought..hehehhe  its all for their lover sunbaenim :D -i love the fact taemin have apink song in his phone..and its my my..i think he also listen to the song many time and repeat it heheh =)) :x -when taemin wrote his name n naeun on the bill, i have to say its romantic..he knew how to cold down and make naeun smile...-i hope  @ctrawberry and the other sub team will sub this cut...
=)) =)) =))

Guest Duy Quach

@Ctrawberry ...OK I will re-up it :D

[unseen][130821] Taeun Couple Ep13 : Taemin dance cover MyMy (Apink) 

http://youtu.be/U8RmRjx9608 

[unseen][130821] Taeun Couple Ep16 : EXO dance cover NoNoNo (Apink) + Taemin's video message for Naeun  

[unseen][130821] WGM 178 : Wedding Photoshoot 

Credit: MBC
Re-up : [Q.D] We Got Married Việt Nam Fanpage

I'm very happy to help people :D

Guest jan402

kayekrisher said: Can't contain any longer my emotions that's why I should make this comment to let it out.....REALLY LOVE THIS COUPLE...they say it may be REAL OR FAKE but for me, the EYES is the WINDOW through SOUL..their eyes spoke the truth...I know they may be young but right now they truly experiencing it...I've been there once..ha..ha.. 

OMO my TaEun heart  :x  :x  :x

KYAAA MBC is doing a good job :D
"That unseen cut for the wedding photoshoot =D> :\">
...That moment when my heart beats fast while watching the video message of Taemin to Naeun.Though Taemin's message was intended only for Naeun,can't help it but it went through to my heart..... TaEun couple brings back the memories when we had our experience of first love....isn't it?

Guest nden_kubis

ctrawberry said:

nden_kubis said: there are two unaired scene from taeun from WGM website
but i can't post the vid

Guest shiningpanda

2QocAq1.png
1jW63H5.png
PpdF6K6.png
Naeun watching the video message

Ssunxvd.pngKnxbNKH.png
Exo and Apink singing No No No

Ucol3MX.png
Exo lining up to dance

bnAsxKk.png
RnrzN4r.png
Adorable Exo members dancing No No No

zZT7xZL.png

I screenshot it, sorry for the photo quality. It's not that good.
THANK YOU again MBC for the unseen cuts. <3 <3

Archived