♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone probably have already posted this.. sorry for the re-post..
class="entry-title"Again, Taemin-Naeun Effect! August 18, 2013 by jujugal

MBC entertainment program ‘We Got Married 4′ (WGM4) is enjoying Taemin-Naeun couple effect.

Viewer ratings for ‘WGM4′ episode aired on Aug. 17 increased from last week’s 6.8% to 6.9% nationwide (Nielsen). What is encouraging is that the ratings are soon to be back in the 7% range. The ratings, staying between mid 5% and early 6% range, have started bouncing up to reach near 7% range for 2 weeks in a row and mark the highest recently.

WGM4′s 6.9% is placed high in the overall Saturday TV program ranking chart, ahead of ‘I Live Alone’ (6.7%), a program whose ratings have been much higher than WGM4 so far, and KBS ‘Human Condition’ (6.5%).

WGM4′s rating increase is led by Taemin-Naeun couple in sweet mood. The two are making viewers feel the flutter of a couple starting love.

(*note: episode summary skipped)

[source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=382&aid=0000124478&sid1=001 | trans by jujugal]

Guest heeweedee

loving

(rightclick open new window) credit utube uploader

SHINee jonghyun made the song lyrics

looking at the english sub lyrics is it taemin and naeun who inspired his lyrics

do listen to the song it's beautiful even though i do not understand korean. even minho who rapped shinee also sang...

Guest bbblyzu3

Tia S. said: someone probably have already posted this.. sorry for the re-post..
class="entry-title"Again, Taemin-Naeun Effect! August 18, 2013 by jujugal

MBC entertainment program ‘We Got Married 4′ (WGM4) is enjoying Taemin-Naeun couple effect.

Viewer ratings for ‘WGM4′ episode aired on Aug. 17 increased from last week’s 6.8% to 6.9% nationwide (Nielsen). What is encouraging is that the ratings are soon to be back in the 7% range. The ratings, staying between mid 5% and early 6% range, have started bouncing up to reach near 7% range for 2 weeks in a row and mark the highest recently.

WGM4′s 6.9% is placed high in the overall Saturday TV program ranking chart, ahead of ‘I Live Alone’ (6.7%), a program whose ratings have been much higher than WGM4 so far, and KBS ‘Human Condition’ (6.5%).

WGM4′s rating increase is led by Taemin-Naeun couple in sweet mood. The two are making viewers feel the flutter of a couple starting love.

(*note: episode summary skipped)

[source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=382&aid=0000124478&sid1=001 | trans by jujugal]

woaah SHINee is back to Korea and saw a pic of Onew Leader-nim taking a taxi from Gimpo airport by himself . Wonder where is he going :)) sorry out of topic !

anyway , is it about the time they meet again for filming WGM right ??
last time they filmed WGM is on 5th August (based from fans fantaken pics) and last week SHINee was busy in Japan , they just arrived in Korea today . i hope this week they'll be able to meet again (for WGM or outside WGM , both is okay for me :)) )

5days to go ! XD

ps : i currently watching When a Man Loves K-drama and there's this one scene when the male and female lead cast having a date in Wolmido Island , the same place as Taemin & Naeun having their double date with Key & Eunji . They shoot the viking and i can't help but smiling imagining Taeun & Keunji double date there :)) :)) :)) :))

curious about next episode...
last episode was filming on taemin's bday (or day before)...so,there must be his birthday celebration (cafe filming)...
aren't those celebration supposed to air next week?
but mbc said 24th august episode will be their double date with keyXeunji couple...
so, the birthday celebration will be aired later?
i'm confuse here
:-?

Guest nashawols

heeweedee said:

loving

(rightclick open new window) credit utube uploader

SHINee jonghyun made the song lyrics

looking at the english sub lyrics is it taemin and naeun who inspired his lyrics

do listen to the song it's beautiful even though i do not understand korean. even minho who rapped shinee also sang...

Guest Thuy Huynh

{Notice!} 130817 WGM EP.17Naeun have received another gift (Candle) from Taemin.
credit of pic shared on DC married GALL
1185863_613968588625689_729312231_n.jpg

Hello~~~~
LOTSA updates and so little time before I'm gone again~~~~So I'll just be quick and cut to the point!! 
Update 1 - another unseen photoyxk6.jpg

Update 2 - Korean fans are guessing what was in the bag is actually already shown to Taemin.
i4do.jpg
Still available in the paper bag
9nqp.jpg
Something which wasn't on top of Naeun's bed is now there.
a1es.png
When WGM took a full shot of Naeun's room after their recording, the thing is no longer in the paper bag (which should be on the top of Naeun's bed)
Most probably it was gifted by a fan and not something prepared by Naeun as b'day gift then.
Update 3 - In the second picture above, the thing in front of Naeun is actually a book. Well, no closeup of the pic so we can't be sure, but one of the reader who has the book says it looks similar like his/hers. So....you guys can start imagining that Naeun is sharing with Taemin what book is she currently reading LOL!! wocg.jpg
The book cover title says:

Psychology wisdom to change myself "FRAME"

Bottom of book says:

Manage my mind to break my limits 

If you change frame, you change your life!

Totally have no idea what frame is, I am guessing about your "views"? The frame that you are seeing or limit yourself within?

Had no time to google for the book though.

Update 4 - We can have LITTLE hope expecting there will be a unaired cut being shared. WGM last shared Taeun's on 24th June. Last month around this time, they shared for other 2 couple but not Taeun. So we will see what happens this month.

Til then, I'm signing off!! Have fun guys~~~ 

Thanks to all CSI on DC

For those who took a glimpse of the update about skydiving?? It wasn't true...some wrong info from fans who doesn't read hangul to make sure it is real news.....=.=" 

@ctrawberry: do you work for CIA or something? Your sharp eye for details is totally awesome *standing applause* Now I'm starting to wish that MBC will release unseen clips from our Taeun broadcast, just for the sake of knowing what exactly happened between them. It will be really great if they do release them *fingers crossed*

noona2969 said: @ctrawberry: do you work for CIA or something? Your sharp eye for details is totally awesome *standing applause* Now I'm starting to wish that MBC will release unseen clips from our Taeun broadcast, just for the sake of knowing what exactly happened between them. It will be really great if they do release them *fingers crossed*

Archived