♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaticzombie

I think EXO fans are smart to know it was a joke, and it should only mean that kai of exo is famous enough to be mentioned right? Lets just be happy, lets get the happy, positive aura of the Taeun couple.

Guest zingzing16

I just finished today's episode and read six pages of discussions I had missed~ 
afhjakljfsd;gsdhfashjkdhjla;dacasfdgahkljf;as *MAJOR KEYBOARD SMASH* 

HUGE thanks to our beloved @ctrawberry for the amazing recap ~ 
I'm at a loss for words right now. Cannot come up with anything to describe my feelings for Taeun. Reading about Taemin's confidence & the cliff-hanger at the end really puts me in a mental breakdown state. 
I really need to calm down and get myself together. 

Guest glabahskul

i really really love this episode.i watch the streaming and i feel like to throw everything around me because its just full with chezzyness.....  =)) =)) =)) =)) thanks to @ctrawberry for the preview and everyone for the gif,POV...i read all of it...I LOVE U ALL tumblr_mrghujNDP31qzh5sno3_250.gif
 -oh my god!! the managers is just too funny.i can't stop laughing while watching them..they were so cute with CGI ribbon on the head..Naeun's manager really knew how to copy naeun..hahhaha.-Taemin is so handsome with the white tops... his hair is also perfect..-when a pink kick the box, i laughing so hard..taemin must be in shock when they do it... the girls is so funny...naeun expression for me is priceless..she look so shock when taemin appear from the box....hehhehhe..but a pink screaming is just to epic...tumblr_mroglds8oS1rrkk9fo1_250.giftumblr_mroglds8oS1rrkk9fo2_250.gif
-naeun look so shy with taemin when they sit together with a pink member...i love when taemin said that the bear is him and a pink member tell taemin no wonder naeun always hugging and kissing the bear...look like taemin is so happy when hear that..-in the room...oh my...so chezzy for me..naeun was like tumblr_mroglds8oS1rrkk9fo3_250.giftumblr_mroglds8oS1rrkk9fo5_250.gif
its different from the earlier b4 they enter the room together...-and when taemin sit beside naeun... tumblr_mroglds8oS1rrkk9fo9_250.gifim just dead!! for me its to sweet.. poor namjoo when naeun said to her "get out".. but namjoo u have to understand..they miss each other so hard..they just want to be together.hehehheand of course the eating scene..i just love it.....tumblr_mroglds8oS1rrkk9fo10_250.giftumblr_mroglds8oS1rrkk9fo6_250.gif
they look so comfortable with each other....i jealous......-naeun also wrote about taemin in her diary..i just wonder what it is actually...im just to curious...-when they eating pizza, they funny thing is  apink member non stop say they jealous..well no wonder they feel like that.. maybe what Taeun doing is beyond their expectation...-our couple have so many secret right now hah??????? huhuhuhu im curious again..and what taemin said at the last BRI really disturd me as i really want to know..like all of u right now.well the MC also feel the same...huhu MBC u never fail to make us feel like this..and lastly i love this...tumblr_mroh9vK8Ar1szorbao2_500.jpg
all picture CCTO

I know lot of people complaining about Naeun's lack of reaction in this episode, or those EXO sasaeng fans are starting to hate Naeun and A Pink. But I was watching previous episodes and realized there's a lot of things Naeun already did for Taemin, even they weren't grand gestures like Taemin did in this episode. I think it's lovely and sweet, especially when she planned the coming-of-age gifts for him, learning to cook for him, giving him the teddy bear and her photos with morning/night messages. Her gifts are always thoughtful and it makes me think that the subtle affection from Naeun maybe one of the reasons Taemin start developing feeling for her. 
We all see that guy every week in WGM. How he boldly, forwardly and bravely showing his affection to Naeun. If he doesn't think Naeun at least feels something for him, do you think he will continue to do so? I bet he'd be doing what the other couple (no-name) do right now. 
If anyone has doubt about Naeun's feeling for Taemin, just watch previous episodes. You'll see what I meant. 

Guest Crystal Tan

girlnamediandra said: I know lot of people complaining about Naeun's lack of reaction in this episode, or those EXO sasaeng fans are starting to hate Naeun and A Pink. But I was watching previous episodes and realized there's a lot of things Naeun already did for Taemin, even they weren't grand gestures like Taemin did in this episode. I think it's lovely and sweet, especially when she planned the coming-of-age gifts for him, learning to cook for him, giving him the teddy bear and her photos with morning/night messages. Her gifts are always thoughtful and it makes me think that the subtle affection from Naeun maybe one of the reasons Taemin start developing feeling for her. 
We all see that guy every week in WGM. How he boldly, forwardly and bravely showing his affection to Naeun. If he doesn't think Naeun at least feels something for him, do you think he will continue to do so? I bet he'd be doing what the other couple (no-name) do right now. 
If anyone has doubt about Naeun's feeling for Taemin, just watch previous episodes. You'll see what I meant. 

Rewatching raw now and I miss out translating a part. Taemin ask how would the surprise be and Manager Hoo ask him to imagine it himself. Taemin himself commented that going to the dorm and giving surprise like that is like a pervert LOL!!!
And I still ROFL watching Taemin and his manager being so excited when they heard APink's address LOL!! They were saying the address shouldn't be broadcast but Taemin say it would be beep by WGM. 
I love Taeun but Taemin and the 2 manager can create one whole show by themselves.  =))
And Manager Hoo saw the passcode for Naeun's dorm!!!So now Taemin has the address, gets the number from Hoo manager....TA-DA!!!
I wana do NB for our couple but the thumbs is still rising! Was thinking to wait until it is slightly more stable before I post~~~~ 

okay many people complain about naeun lack reaction (i actually find its more realistic because taemin idea is sound too extreme to me)..
but some of pink panda also disappointed because Taemin mention apink as girls day (this time its always apink vs girls day all around)

oh i like this comment in onehallyu thread "NaEun is such a kween.She was just like "hold up lemme finish mah milk"  " LOL

Guest Crystal Tan

ctrawberry said: Rewatching raw now and I miss out translating a part. Taemin ask how would the surprise be and Manager Hoo ask him to imagine it himself. Taemin himself commented that going to the dorm and giving surprise like that is like a pervert LOL!!!
And I still ROFL watching Taemin and his manager being so excited when they heard APink's address LOL!! They were saying the address shouldn't be broadcast but Taemin say it would be beep by WGM. 

:-h :-h :-h :-h :-h
I've got the first experience of watching it in (almost)live stream! the feeling that I watched it in (almost)real time is like watching your baby walk for the first time!
Ok, I did not actually know every word they have spoken, but definitely catch some phrases, but I definitely burst in to laugh with what APink Manager and TM's Manager hyung acted. My mom is giving me a ridiculous look while watching it, and i was like i-don't-care-if-i-look-like-lunatic look to my mom so she gave in. (yes it works for me!  :-??)
After an hour of broadcasting, I went out to do some errands and kept thinking on what happened this afternoon smiling alone while on a public transpo... and when I got back, i've found out that there are incidents of bashing Naeun on twitter because her members were telling Taemin that Naeun somewhat crushing on Kai or something, I mean c'mon really! Jumping into conclusion is usually a bad habit of a fan, just to protect their god forsaken idols! I feel for Naeun, she is once more badly put in a situation that she even do not know. 
Oh well, as I've written before, A one's man meat is another man's poison. But sadly, our Naeun is in the line right now. And I hope we can do something about it. I have been looking for those who tweeted it and replied to them that members were just messing around with Taemin and Naeun really do not have crush on Kai. Well, that's the least I can do for our couple.
I kind of expecting also this reaction for those who doesn't like Naeun. For me, that means Naeun is really famous now and they are just playing their parts, as anti-fans(mean troll). 
Let's just spread LOVE guys! 

:x :x :x :x :x

hello everyone, i'm new member in here hehehe

tbh i always look in this thred if taeun appear i just found that hilarious :)
i always want to spazzing in here but i feel really shy because my english is so bad :(

i really love this couple since i never ship any couple (except TeukSo hehee)
and i ship this couple too, when the first time i saw them, I JUST FEEL I'M THEIR MOM (LOL)

emmm maybe this is my first post, after kshow release the video with sub i'll try to post my opinion hahaha
ah many thanks for @ctrawberry for translation, thankyou so much :*******

Guest zingzing16

I think many fans are too used to variety shows acts. They always expect some sort of  big/loud reactions as seen on other shows but that's just not how it works in real life. 
It's clear that APINK girls were surprised, to the point that they were absolutely speechless. And for me, that's a normal reaction when they see a respectable senior popping out of a carton box, who would be in the right mind to know how to react for tv? Even for Naeun, just look at the poor girl, I'm sure she couldn't believe her eyes, thank god she didn't spill all the milk on someone's face. idk why this sounds so wrong somehow

To be honest, I think a friendlier encounter from Taemin would have been better than a hide-out. Or may be just don't hide in a box, it's creepy. 
Now I'm curious to know the reactions from SHINee members when they see this episode *lol*, poor Taeminie, he'll probably get teased by his hyungs. *signs* 
BTW, anyone noticed the Twilight book? If I'm not mistaken, it's the English edition (I do have the whole saga so...) 
Naeun must have a good English skill cos I have watched videos in which she speaks in a very nice accent and clear pronunciation. =D>

Guest Crystal Tan

purpleegg said: hello everyone, i'm new member in here hehehe

i always want to spazzing in here but i feel really shy because my english is so bad :(

and i ship this couple too, when the first time i saw them, I JUST FEEL I'M THEIR MOM (LOL)

emmm maybe this is my first post, after kshow release the video with sub i'll try to post my opinion hahaha

X'stal said: purpleegg said: hello everyone, i'm new member in here hehehe

Archived