♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

FUDGE!!! Just watched it and repeat and repeat. They changed it but still at the verge of his bad boy act. Goodness.. that made me worry. I missed that single detail! Lol grr. Thanks! You just calmed me from all my worries even through that running man event. So who are they (naeun and eunji) grouping with? Wait are you guys in korea now actually seeing this shoot? Daaaaang. Spazzing daebak. Lol

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest novemia

I think there’s nothing to worry about the couple phone case..

We’ve already discussed it before when we first noticed naeun using new couple case, we even analyzed the case type, I don’t remember which page exactly, I need to roll several pages before but I’m pretty sure that they still use the same one, As @viyra said .. after watching yesterday’s ep, I think there’s nothing to doubt about.. even the exchanging case is not broadcasted , just wish MBC release the unseen vids again ,,keke J

Sorry for my bad english~ ;))

Guest Pororo Roro

lucky120593 said: So there's gonna be 7 teams?? that's a lot.. haha.. and gary's with eunji and naeun.. he must be estatic!!

Gosh.. i want to watch this episode so badly!!

Guest Pororo Roro

angelinelopez said: FUDGE!!! Just watched it and repeat and repeat. They changed it but still at the verge of his bad boy act. Goodness.. that made me worry. I missed that single detail! Lol grr. Thanks! You just calmed me from all my worries even through that running man event. So who are they (naeun and eunji) grouping with? Wait are you guys in korea now actually seeing this shoot? Daaaaang. Spazzing daebak. Lol

angelinelopez said:

FUDGE!!! Just watched it and repeat and repeat. They changed it but still at the verge of his bad boy act. Goodness.. that made me worry. I missed that single detail! Lol grr. Thanks! You just calmed me from all my worries even through that running man event. So who are they (naeun and eunji) grouping with? Wait are you guys in korea now actually seeing this shoot? Daaaaang. Spazzing daebak. Lol

apink team with GARY!

woot woot! Yolo to that. I guess they are aware what theyll be getting into if they pair apink with uhm... haha go gary lol

@hannaveron: i like the way you put their relationship right nowwe-are-close-to-dating-just-wait-and-see
=)) :x
may i borrow your sentence?
i keep thinking the right sentence to describe their relationship and then i see yours and that is perfect :))
after watching the sub, i wanna share my thought 
do i am the only one to feel heartbreaking after watching the sub while they are on the cafe?
honestly i feel really bad for both of them, they really trying hard to hide their real feeling eventhough they failed but they not letting out everything
TaeMin really trying hard not to cry, he can let the tear drop now although we slightly see it. Eventhoght he has been really straight forward but since it in front of the camera he cant totally let it out. 
i believe when he hugged NaEun, he wanted to say something but he cant since the mic is on. As for the second hugged,many of us already said that he wanted to hug NaEun longer but she let go first. :( 
As for NaEun, for a shy girl like her to be able to sing that song is really huge step to be taken adding with all the cameras and would be aired all over the world. when she hugged TaeMin i think she wanted to hug him longer too but i think she is more afraid than shy. she has been trying hard not to cry and show to much emotion in the end she cant hold it anymore when Taemin expresses his sincere gratitude despite her imperfection performance (according to her).
i agree with someone said they communicate with their eyes but that even more meaningful since only both of them can read it.
btw, its really funny when Key asked NaEun what charms he has

:))
NaEun a bit shocked with that sudden question, how can he expect her to answer that question in front of her husband =))

NaEun a bit shocked with that sudden question, how can he expect her to answer that question in front of her husband =))

it seems key feels so comfortable with naeun... seem like they're already family... hee.... key is so funny.

Guest Crystal Tan

Hi all I have one extra ticket for tomorrow Étude Pink Play party, anyone wants to go? Anyone?

@ctrawberry wish u can go wish us or teleport to sg! @venelse, @minnymoo and me we can spazz!!

Guest zingzing16

@angelinemarieclopez Please try backtracking the posts from others before asking question. I'm sure none of us here want things to be repost again and again. :)

@aggr They both tried hard to hold back their emotions during the cafe scene. I think if Naeun was to hug Taemin any longer she'd probably burst out crying. I wish MBC would release unseen cuts at the cafe so that we can have a more detailed outlook at the situation. 

hi all taeunians...
just come back from my grandparents house yesterday
it was very tired weekend for me...
go to my cousin's wedding...and then to my aunt's house...go to my late grandmother's filed to collect durians (the durian's season coming back in my country!)...and i cannot update any taeun's story at the village....
it was really great episodes....watching taemin get along with his sister-in law (they are so hailarious :)) ), the failed bad boytaemin , the straight forward taemin with 'i miss you', the birthday event...aww,naeun felt really sad because she didn't prepared enough for her husband...the hugging scene :\">....taeun and keyXeunji double date... it was too much for me!!! but i'm more than happy!! :D
their progress not to slow but not too fast... i like!!!

the netizens comment about taeuns (cdt: ctrawberry)
(+683,- 51) ㅠㅠ Please slowly date in secret and let Dispatch (Korean famous "gssip" magazine where they always bust news of celebrity couple) takes paparazzi shots to inform us that you are actually passionately dating♥♥
i laughed at this comment...the netizens suddenly giving full support to dispatch..lol :)) but i will be really happy if this news come true...
aggr said:

Guest Thea Mae Estales

9kz.gif
at the back of taemin's mind: i got the best gift on my birthday... naeun's heart :x
i remembered during the old times this is a famous act, giving your yes to your suitor on his birthday. aww memories :D
credits to @skyeuphoria for the gif

Guest minnymoo

tumblr_ms4rqaQTID1qb0s95o1_500.png

Hahaha @X'stal says i need taeun's anti virus.. Anyone else need? :)) :)) :))

credits to @X'stal ^^ Anyway pardon for our singlish (singaporean's slang), when we group chat we spazz and all the singlish comes out naturally. HAHAHA.

Guest nden_kubis

just watch the eng sub from Kshownow...
I like the taeun-A Pink at the dorm..
and I just mix what I found on this episode with the past episode
It seemed that taemin's birthday filming (WGM filming on 17th) was like sudden plan.. maybe it was originally taemin's plan to have filming on his actual birthday (because he wanted to have a special birthday with his girl) and maybe the actual filming is not at that time.

naeun BRI said that she learned how to play guitar for presenting a song for her husband birthday and it would be after his birthday passed, so she had longer time to learn. but actually Taemin visited her on the time they had no WGM schedule filming and she didn't have enough time to learn playing guitar.  I remember on episode 15 when Key asked Taemin when he would give those present he bought from Japan to Naeun, and taemin answered in the end of July. So I thought, becuase of tight schedue both from SHINee and A Pink, the actual WGM filming was in the end of July.

Move to scene in the Italian cafe.At the first I didn't give attention to taeun & Eunji conversation because I focused on hilarious Key. But when I watch the Eng sub ver, wow... why I felt that their conversation was so natural and it was not like they were filming WGM. It's more like the conversation between SHINee Lee Tae Min, A Pink Son Naeun and A Pink Jung Eunji. the vibe it's not like WGM husband Taemin and wife Naeun had a conversation with sister-in law Eunji. am I the only one who feel this way? I emphasized on Eunji's respond to taemin's question about Naeun. Even Eunji said that actually she and other member saw Taemin and Naeun as a couple (regular couple)... kyaaaa if it was husband taem and wife naeun... Eunji-ssi... you didn;t have to say that because in WGM they were ofc a couple. but if originally A Pink member saw SHINee Taemin and A Pink Naeun as true couple... good to hear.

sorry for my random post..
I just want to post whatever on my mind rite now..
still replaying last episode for.. ( I don't know how many times)

Archived