♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest nden_kubis

reminihope said:

verona said:i wonder why fans ship Naeun with Infinite's L? i googled and i don't even see a real pic they standing next to each other. 

They actually did sit next to each other..

I think this one is edited by the shiper.I have seen some photos & they all look really real, but after that just found out they are all edited & created.L x N shippers really good at these things.

Yes... There are some of naeunxL pictures but those actualy fan edit

I can't even recognize which one is the real pict and which one is not.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

유재석,기광,두준 / 김종국,효린,다솜 / 지석진,성규,엘 / 하하, 이준,승호 / 개리,정은지,손나은 / 멍지,찬성,우영 / 이광수,민아,소진 개리하고 에이핑크는 확실한듯 나머지는 잘........

cr : ph_5400

it looks like gary, naeun and eunji in one group... not sure either..

angelinelopez said: Oh wow. I dont know anymore. Taemin is not using their couple phone case on their flight yesterday. And to this event.. lets see what happens..

Qiu_Che said: 유재석,기광,두준 / 김종국,효린,다솜 / 지석진,성규,엘 / 하하, 이준,승호 / 개리,정은지,손나은 / 멍지,찬성,우영 / 이광수,민아,소진 개리하고 에이핑크는 확실한듯 나머지는 잘........

angelinelopez said: Oh wow. I dont know anymore. Taemin is not using their couple phone case on their flight yesterday. And to this event.. lets see what happens..

Guest Pororo Roro

se7enbigbang said: Qiu_Che said: 유재석,기광,두준 / 김종국,효린,다솜 / 지석진,성규,엘 / 하하, 이준,승호 / 개리,정은지,손나은 / 멍지,찬성,우영 / 이광수,민아,소진 개리하고 에이핑크는 확실한듯 나머지는 잘........

se7enbigbang said:

Qiu_Che said:

유재석,기광,두준 / 김종국,효린,다솜 / 지석진,성규,엘 / 하하, 이준,승호 / 개리,정은지,손나은 / 멍지,찬성,우영 / 이광수,민아,소진 개리하고 에이핑크는 확실한듯 나머지는 잘........

angelinelopez said:

Oh wow. I dont know anymore. Taemin is not using their couple phone case on their flight yesterday. And to this event.. lets see what happens..

i saw the pict that taemin still use the couple case when he departed to japan last saturday...

Me also see the photos he left for Japan on Sat 24 Aug holding the couple phone case.

130824 Gimpo airport, he still used phone case

There. Thats one of the photos. Well, we are not sure of what's their deal last time but we dint see for sure how they returned em back. Or probbly theyve agreed to change it to a black instead. Both same type also. Haha i dont know. Its saddening but there is MORE than what we see in pics and episodes.. they text and call each other right.. lets just hope for the best. :)

Guest Pororo Roro

angelinelopez said:

blossom

wrote:

»

se7enbigbang said:

Qiu_Che said:

angelinelopez said:

Oh wow. I dont know anymore. Taemin is not using their couple phone case on their flight yesterday. And to this event.. lets see what happens..

i saw the pict that taemin still use the couple case when he departed to japan last saturday...

Me also see the photos he left for Japan on Sat 24 Aug holding the couple phone case.

130824 Gimpo airport, he still used phone case

Guest pinkladydragon

i wonder why fans ship Naeun with Infinite's L? i googled and i don't even see a real pic they standing next to each other.

Its because they acted in a drama before, L's real name i think is myungsoo. Kind of bad boy imAge but the pairing didnt last.

Guest Pororo Roro

[iNFO] Running Man team:
Jae Suk vs BEAST
Jong Kook vs Sistar
Suk Jin vs INFINITE
HaHa vs MBLAQ
Gary vs A-Pink
Ji Hyo vs 2PM
Kwangsoo vs Girl's Day

EDIT

Jihyo, BEAST - Orange
Jaesuk, Girl's Day - Blue
Haha, Infinite - Green
Gary, A pink - Grey
Sukjin, 2PM - Pink
Kim Jong Guk - Sistar - White
Gwangsoo, MBlaq - Navy

gary team with apink!!

Aw how do i attach a picture? The attach button doesnt appear. Yes in the episode its white for naeun and blue for taemin. Its too big not to notice the colors even if its just the front part of the phone. But at his photo yesterday, gimpo airport.. the case is just a small black one.. oh well.. lets just think positive :)

Guest Aulia Rahmiwulan

Aw how do i attach a picture? The attach button doesnt appear. Yes in the episode its white for naeun and blue for taemin. Its too big not to notice the colors even if its just the front part of the phone. But at his photo yesterday' date=' gimpo airport.. the case is just a small black one.. oh well.. lets just think positive :)[/quote']

Oh maybe you just knowing the old couple phonecase? Because they already has a new couple phonecase but not too showing off on broadcast, the couple phonecase are no longer blue and white ribbon shape, it's normal phonecase and the colors are blue for taemin and pink slightly red for naeun :))

Guest Pororo Roro

angelinelopez said: Aw how do i attach a picture? The attach button doesnt appear. Yes in the episode its white for naeun and blue for taemin. Its too big not to notice the colors even if its just the front part of the phone. But at his photo yesterday, gimpo airport.. the case is just a small black one.. oh well.. lets just think positive :)

Guest pinkladydragon

The couple phone case is blue and the other is a white version. But in that picture' date='its... black.[/quote']

Dont be confused dear

First, their phones are white

Second, the phonecases are both black infront at the back taemin's is blue and naeun's is pink. So if you see them at the front you'll see it as white with black borders.

Funny iv got to appease myself hahaha like so despeeate to see them using it always :D

Guest lucky120593

So there's gonna be 7 teams?? that's a lot.. haha.. and gary's with eunji and naeun.. he must be estatic!!

Gosh.. i want to watch this episode so badly!!

Guest hannaveron

I firmly believe that there is nothing to doubt (at this moment) from our couple. Especially after the last episodes. If Taemin have this much confidence, why can't we? :) 
I personally also thought that L and Naeun were good looking together, but they are just totally an eyecandy item for me. Like, they can be partners in a photoshoot because of the looks. And we're sure as hell they do look good as they are. But, it totally ends there. That's it. Very different from the feels Taeun gives off. Taeun gives off the couple vibes. (we-are-close-to-dating-just-wait-and-see) Taeun look good together. See the difference? Oh, am I making sense here? Haha. Anyways.

I was waiting for the sub last night, fighting with all my guts not to fall asleep, but I saw the list of work I need to do so I just decided to sleep. Haha. 
Thank you guys with all the awesome sharing of thoughts, point of views, insights, and of course your talent. You guys are all awesome. Daebak! 

Archived