♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

myirishspring86

said: Can someone translate this:) Thanks

130829 (목)
전의경 페스티벌 잠실체육관 (PM 2:00) - 2NE1, 에일리, 포미닛, 시크릿, 헬로비너스, 크레용팝, 에이핑크, 나인뮤지스, 달샤벳, 스피카, 베스티, 홍진영

130827 (화) KIOYAMATO 브랜드 런칭행사 아이에비뉴 압구정점 (PM 4:00) - 에이핑크 (나은,은지)
cr:girlgroup_bot

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

myirishspring86 said: Can someone translate this:) Thanks
130829 (목) 전의경 페스티벌 잠실체육관 (PM 2:00) - 2NE1, 에일리, 포미닛, 시크릿, 헬로비너스, 크레용팝, 에이핑크, 나인뮤지스, 달샤벳, 스피카, 베스티, 홍진영

130827 (화) KIOYAMATO 브랜드 런칭행사 아이에비뉴 압구정점 (PM 4:00) - 에이핑크 (나은,은지)

cr:girlgroup_bot

Saw this photo:

ctto

Am I just the one thinking the girl on the second pic beside Gikwang is Naeun? Seems like it's her though :)

@shennlynn: Aw.Thank you very much. I only knew APINK's hangul and the name of Naeun in hangul :D

Guest jackal30

Just returning home... from the clinic.. I've been missing this thread a lot... last friday my bf was involved in a car accident :(( so these last few days were a nightmare. It's a blessing he didn't have any major injuries.... Now I just hope he recovers quickly!

I'm just so tired right now but I must see what happened since I left... I haven't see the ep yet... but I saw last news about NE & EJ filming for RM with a bunch of other idols... Oh! I see Krystal (is she confirmed?)... L also...

I won't go tomorrow to work so I can read and enjoy all the action I miss... it will calm my heart... :-S

I'll be back in a while...

Guest heeweedee

hope that it is not water sports.........

Naeun must take care..........

no offense to whoever but i have to post this......

besides L or whoever

even sparta running man Kim need to look out for

below him in recent KBS2 escaping crisis filming with Naeun

i saw the clip, holding hands for invalid reason to act out a scene.......

oops just my imagination.

just imagine Sparta KIM charging at naeun to take off her running man nametag

ha ha ha

pic credit faceb vn fanpage

1148862_699387543420900_406635949_n.jpg

Guest kayekrisher

MY GOSH! THIS IS EPISODE IS AN EPIC...REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE WATCHED IT!
IF WORDS IS ENOUGH TO EXPRESS EVERYTHING BUT ITS NOT...SO I WILL SIMPLIFY THIS ONE WITH ONE WORD..
ITS SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!
WAAAH! CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM!!! SUPER LOVE THIS COUPLE!

jackal30

said: Just returning home... from the clinic.. I've been missing this thread a lot... last friday my bf was involved in a car accident

:((

so these last few days were a nightmare. It's a blessing he didn't have any major injuries.... Now I just hope he recovers quickly!

I'm just so tired right now but I must see what happened since I left... I haven't see the ep yet... but I saw last news about NE

I won't go tomorrow to work so I can read and enjoy all the action I miss... it will calm my heart...

:-S

I'll be back in a while...

Guest zingzing16

@verona There are reasons to why ppl ship L n Naeun:

- they both like black

- they are both visuals of their groups

- they were in the same team on one Oh My School episode (can't remember which tho)

- ermmm.. They look good together?

Besides Infinite's dorm & Apink's dorm are in the same neighborhood (old dorms and current dorms) so it's easier to have delusional thoughts.

I think I'll stop here... And FYI I'm a pinkfinite shipper myself so the RM news is putting me under extreme fangirl mode. ; A ;

I'm so torn right now... Ships ships are sailing everywhere :((

Seems like information will be flowing in rapidly in the next few days to keep us occupied and Saturday will come before we know it!! Keke</div>

Guest kayekrisher

girlnamediandra Thanks for that AWESOME video, you really capture there emotions...Actually, I like your videos for Taeun couple...It's really one of a kind.. Hope you could make more vids for them. 

Guest lucky120593

So its confirmed that they will appear in RM??!!! Ahhh..DAEBAK!!! I'll anticipate and watch this for sure!!! LOL.. L is coming too huh?? Its okay.. Her heart belongs to taeminnn.. But of courseeee.. It will be fun to see their interactionssss.. The other shippers must be in heaven right now..

Hello!!!
Last Saturday's episode has been an emotional rollercoaster to me. Firstly, mom's finally coming around, since the last time I let her see MV's of SHINee and A Pink's No No No(It's no Joke, I mean like, from Replay to Boys Meet U MVs without a break!). I'd let her also watch bits and pieces of Taeun Couple's episodes (ep 7 Bungee episode, ep 8&9 SHINee Abujunim's visit and the ep 14 Goodbye episode) and she incessantly murmuring that NE likes TM more and they really looked like they were really dating. Mom already knows when I am laughing out loud whenever I'm in front of my pc, it's because of our Taeun Couple!
Now, Saturday tried to do the live streaming and unfortunately did not get through :( But thankfully, I've got the chance to read a blow by blow updates with you guys on the chatroom, funny i got a username there called Garfield60666 or something like that. And when it ends, I went here and enjoyed reading all your thoughts. As expected, we all have the same sentiments! Greed is there, as we want to have more airtime for our couple, the eagerness to see more unseen clips, and more! 
But I did got anxious after a while, I got this feeling that I want to shake off before I post something in here but it is still in my chest and I want to share it with you guys because you can only understand the agony of a shipping heart :) 
~IFs are in place, as I've seen on the other couples on WGM, their shows ended on 30th episode, some 40th or 50th, I know the final of this show is inevitable but it still scared me. What to do?! Am I over-boarding things? :(
But to let you know guys, I am in happy on our couple but I just can't push that thought away.. :)

Archived