Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crystal Tan

taemsprouts said:*__________________________________________________*

cr Timo_Ball

Ahhhhhhhhh, again..... Her killing leg... :x

Ya! Sexy gorgeous leg! I wonder will Taemin have nosebleed when seeing those pics! No wonder at the interview he chose sexy girl. Lol

Guest zingzing16

Thank you @shennlynn for the pics :x 

Remember when Naeun described her ideal type in ep 14? Just enough sexiness, enough cuteness & enough purity... The way I see it, she's describing herself .  :))

Guest minnymoo

I'm not sure if anyone posted this before, just chance upon this where naeun did a drawing for the star in 19/7/12.

Interviewer: "How do you normally picture your date?"

Naeun: "For me, it's just an ordinary date. Do things like.. watching movie and eating delicious food."

Interviewer: "How about a special day?"

Naeun: "I don't like it to be burdensome. Therefore, I would prefer to have it simple. Instead of being all splendid and fancy"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehehe, they are already doing all this xD

Taemin ah, did you bring DVDs because you know naeun likes watching movie? :))

Guest karupin84

Maybe Taemin will get a new wallpaper after this =)) If I'm Taemin I'll change my wallpapaer to the one that Naeun wear blue shirt..darn that what we call innocently SEXAY =P~

Guest Pororo Roro

minnymoo said: I'm not sure if anyone posted this before, just chance upon this where naeun did a drawing for the star in 19/7/12.

Interviewer: "How do you normally picture your date?"

Naeun: "For me, it's just an ordinary date. Do things like.. watching movie and eating delicious food."

Interviewer: "How about a special day?"

Naeun: "I don't like it to be burdensome. Therefore, I would prefer to have it simple. Instead of being all splendid and fancy"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehehe, they are already doing all this xD

Taemin ah, did you bring DVDs because you know naeun likes watching movie? :))

Guest Duy Quach

Hi! everyone I have updated HD version :D 

[HD][unseen][130821] WGM Taeun Ep16: EXO dance cover NoNoNo + Taemin's video message for Naeun 

http://youtu.be/6AlY8UCXaC0 

[HD][unseen][130821] WGM Taeun Ep13 : Taemin dance cover MyMy (Apink) on the Ice 

http://youtu.be/UNmHNeJUuTI 
Credit: MBC Made by : [Q.D] Please take out with full credit!

Guest Pororo Roro

naeun picture in arena is WOW...

she  has all criteria that men always look ( sexy + innocent + cute)... honestly, i think she has aura of glamorous sexy innocent girl...

Guest Crystal Tan

Maybe Taemin will get a new wallpaper after this =)) If I'm Taemin I'll change my wallpapaer to the one that Naeun wear blue shirt..darn that what we call innocently SEXAY =P~

I will too if I am taemin! Wallpaper on mobile phone and laptop! But I think maybe his hyungs will tease him (tease him that he is pervert or something)! Lol B-)

Guest nden_kubis

Naeun....those leg....am envy..... ;))

Yess...Naeun is everywhere....I hope manager hyung buy this magazine for him....hope they will talk about it...I really curious how Taemin react....His wife so sexy and cute.... :x

Yeahhhh naeun is so sexy that she like the description of taemin ideal type.. "sexy girl"

In last episode wgm we can see naeun sexy legs...also

That's why in japan interview taem still prefer sexy girl kekekeke

Guest pinkladydragon

Hello guys hope you're having a wonderful time while waiting for saturday to come :) Ive been watching videos of Shinee and APink, i found the one that Taemin watched and mentioned to his hyungs during the visit to their house. Its the way Naeun has sliced the watermelon, look guys Naeun was sexy on that video...he must have watched a lot of APink vids Here is the link, got to see this, hehehe http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=brPpwN_OibQ&feature=relmfu

Archived