♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shiningpanda

I just wish I won't need to go school anymore, so I can go with the flow with you guys. lol. Aigoo high school life is killing me.. Thank You MBC for releasing those unseen cuts, we've been waiting for those. :\"> see u guys later.

But I do think the part Apink member tried to trick Taemin is pretty clumsy idea. It's way too obvious. If Taemin fell for it, I would be very disappointed lol... He seems to be daring guy, he dared to say a lot cheesy thing infront of camera, his hyun, and Naeun... So I think when he has such confident, he will go very far. Naeun should better prepare for it haha

Guest jackal30

@girlnamediandra - I just find this new confidence shown by TaeMin so sexy! He seems so secure and confident in himself and of course in NaEun's feelings for him. In my opinion he also changing from a cute boy who showed us his jealosy at every little thing he discover from the past of NaEun to a beautiful young man.

thank you for sharing the unseen clips of TaEun - will wait for the resident translator to enjoy the clips more - our @ctrawberry, of course!

Now we know the frames came from TaeMin - he had NaEun's drawing framed and brought to the house - that means he is paying attention and has kept his promise on their first meeting to hang NaEun's drawing.

If a man says a portion of an understanding but cannot fully divulge the whole thing without the other's permission, then that man is respecting and protecting their understanding or agreement.  But saying it with a big smile on his face, we don't have to guess what it is - it is what we think it is.

I would rather they don't say anything or it would ruin the anticipation we always feel for them.  We may not get as excited as we are now if we learn or find out they have crossed the line.  They can keep it to themselves and we can always assume, from what we see, that they indeed have.  Guessing is always fun, right?

TaeMin's reaction to the girls' trolling:  I would reiterate what I said about this - TaeMin must have contacted NaEun after the event and asked her personally her honest feeling about the event.  Innocent and honest  NaEun must have  conveyed her true feelings (she was overwhelmed, of course, first getting a rosary bracelet and an event from someone who is not even near her) and who knows where their conversations took them.  Let's always remember, in his BRIs, TaeMin always mention 'NaEun's honest heart'.  He truly believes in her.

oh unseen cut :)) :x
i love when Taemin tried to protect Naeun by sacrificing himself by saying all men should fold their fingers :x
he even checked how many fingers Naeun had that unfolded :x
about recent episode, i dont know why but i love the way Taemin looked at her when asking her to sit, i just felt those sparkling eyes hide some meaning. :x

I have to go out and I don't want to forget to share this regarding the book that has the FRAME word on the cover.

We all observed it was right in front of NaEun while they were sitting on her bed.  Doing that,  it clearly shows NaEun is showing it to TaeMin, and telling him where and how she  is doing.  This is her way of conveying her feelings to TaeMin since she is very shy and not easy to just say anything.  She is trying to indirectly tell him 'she is changing in some ways (for you).  Didn't EunJi say she don't normally talk the  same way she talks in WGM? 

Regarding someone  who asked if it is normal  for a man to ask the woman if she missed him - my answer is - only if you have a relationship or - if the man is insecure like TaeMin, who, like LeeTeuk, always want an assurance and wants to make sure he is not the only one feeling it.

I'm finally home (To be exact about an hour ago) and you can't imagine how unsettled I am the whole day just because of this unair cut!! I can't wait to come home at all T_T
I've already translated cut 1 and we have someone working on the sub now. Will share it once we are done~ I too saw someone working on other cuts so for the ones which is done, we won't be working on it (to avoid double effort XD) Til then, I'll be gone for a while. I haven't got to clean myself after being out for one whole day. 
Be back soon with good news~ and thanks to @taemsprouts and @girlnamediandra for keeping me up to date  >:D<

Guest taeuncouple

I really wanna see each daily activity!!! Hahahaha though many people said that both have feeling for each other. Hope it will come true in the future, and both of them could read the mail one year later!!!!! TaEun fighting!!!!

[uNCONFIRMED] SHINee's 5th Mini Album will be out in September

don't know if this is true or not since september is too soon . but remember the news that SHINee will release another mini album for the second half of 2013 ?? and the "SHINee will back soon" on Inkigayo WSS Goodbye stage ? also Minho said that SHINee will be promoting a lot this year until we may get sick of it ??

anyway , still need a confirmation for this one

i hope APink make their comeback soon , we still have U You MV that Acube haven't release yet

Guest Pororo Roro

taemsprouts said: [uNCONFIRMED] SHINee's 5th Mini Album will be out in September

don't know if this is true or not since september is too soon . but remember the news that SHINee will release another mini album for the second half of 2013 ?? and the "SHINee will back soon" on Inkigayo WSS Goodbye stage ? also Minho said that SHINee will be promoting a lot this year until we may get sick of it ??

i hope APink make their comeback soon , we still have U You MV that Acube haven't release yet

@taemsprouts Is there a repackaged version for mini album? Because I love A Pink's Secret Garden. U You is one of my fav songs in that album, esp the Shining, Shining Star part *winks*
New mini album next month? I dig it. And also please, another A Pink promotion. Tho it will be amazing if both Taemin & Naeun can be MuCore MCs... 

@girlnamediandra it belongs to acube's decision tho if they want to have a repackage album for apink's secret garden . because usually repackage album is only for full album and not mini album . but some groups have repackaged album for their mini album tho (like MBLAQ , they released Sexy Beat as the mini album and No Love as the repackaged album)

i don't mind if APink having their comeback with U You (since i think this song is great also and personally i wanted to see Naeun singing the "Shining , Shining" part XD) or with new album with new concept . as long as APink have their comeback again this year and it would be good if APink and SHINee can promoting at the same time ;)

but personally i want acube to release U You MV , they won't only release the teaser and not the full MV right ??

Guest bbblyzu3

Pororo Roro said: taemsprouts said: [uNCONFIRMED] SHINee's 5th Mini Album will be out in September

personally I think, there's something going on between Taemin & Naeun. even Namjoo try to provoke them by saying "we're going to reveal everything" to cameras when Taeun is still in Naeun's room and + Taemin's confidence thingy. ohh no, im so curious  :-?

Guest Kayla Fernandez

Singaporean fans are so LUCKY! Looks like not only will Shinee be in Singapore for the Etude Play Party on the 27th of August, but they will also be there on the 16th of November for the MBC Korean Wave Concert!

( cr: http://www.shineee.net/index.php?showtopic=44894#entry3941556)

Any Pink Pandas know whether or not Apink will be there too???

P.s. I'm totally on my mobile so sorry I can't link the info better :(

Edit: @myirishspring86 It was hopeful wishing...sigh. At least we know for sure that even if they don't promote at the same time, they'll definitely both be at the Gayo Daejuns. That's just so far away! But Taeunians are known for their patience I guess...

@ctrawberry & @nashawols You guys are awesome! I'm already subscribed :)

Archived