• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Song Raebin

shiningpanda said:

omg omg is this real???

Saipan or Guam honeymoon??? 

cr:핸드나은

Reading the subject title she put, it is not real.She wasn't telling people "this is it!!" Yes she ask, "Is the crane going to be Saipan or Guam trip?"And there were no people raving about it so most probably an edited photo for discussion. 

Did I burst the bubble too soon?? Sorry to those who are disappointed for now....but we can still pray since it is not revealed yet.But awesome for finding it! 

hmm it's okay if it's not real, i agree with you,we must still pray for that.

hope someday our dream for honeymoon our lovely couple became true [-O<

@ctrawberry thankyousomuch for tell me and the other the truth >:D< :x :x

Guest shiningpanda

ctrawberry said: Reading the subject title she put, it is not real.She wasn't telling people "this is it!!" Yes she ask, "Is the crane going to be Saipan or Guam trip?"And there were no people raving about it so most probably an edited photo for discussion. 

Did I burst the bubble too soon?? Sorry to those who are disappointed for now....but we can still pray since it is not revealed yet.But awesome for finding it! 

oh I  notice a little thing of Taemin while repeat watching naeun's room scene.

Taemin said to Namjoo some thing like "you are 19 years old right?"(korean age) and Namjoo said "Yes"
imo he should say something like "how old are you" "are you younger than Naeun?" or something like that when he not sure if someone older or younger than him but Taemin just said an exact number.
omg maybe he searched about Apink members profile before recording? 

Good job Taemin lol

Guest bulkgoguma

i like her post.. credit to http://taemin-is-not-a-baby.tumblr.com

http://taemin-is-not-a-baby.tumblr.com/post/58552839194/poor-taemin-naeun-doesnt-like-him

"Poor Taemin, Naeun doesnt like him."

If I were a guy and the girl I like says she likes me and enjoys my company and feels like meeting me is fate + spends two weeks to learn how to cook(for me) and gives me adorable presents to remind me of her and also organizes for my coming-to-age a special day just for us too… I’d richard simmons marry her.

+she gets jealous on a girl just because I held hands with her in a drama

+she gets shy around me and she cant look me in the eyes because she is nervous around me

+she carries everywhere the gifts I gave her 

+she always says nice things about me

+she laughs more and she’s more expressive when it’s just the two of us

+she listens to my songs over and over again until her roommates complain at other people

+she looks up my name online and watches the drama i’ve been in

+she thinks Im handsome

+she laughs at my jokes

+She told me :

-I miss you

-I love you

-Don’t forget about me

-Being with you(filming wgm) is my life pleasure

-I feel better when Im with you, I feel like this is our house

-Dream about me..

I dont want to offend anyone. It’s your personal opinion(Im talking in general, for those who think Taeun is fake or that Naeun doesnt like him) and I respect it…but I just thought you should know some facts because I don’t think you guys watch WGM…or as much as I do.^^

@ctrawberry

8. Taemin's BRIWGM: It doesn't seem like you re jealous?T: I've figured out something.Anyway, Naeun's heart will be leaning on my side. I have this confidence.WGM: Where did that confidence come from?T: (Naeun out of WGM) has kinda expressed a little but no comment for now. I will let you know later when Naeun approve to. 
Misun noona: Seems like there is something (out of wgm)~ I'm so curious!Danny: Might it be "compare to Kai, oppa is more good looking"Misun noona: Must be something said among themselves~
==================End of all part!===================

@ctrawberry: i have question for you , if u dont mind to answer :)
after Taemin made mistake by calling Apink with Girl's Day he asked Naeun to sit by calling her Naeun shi, why he called Naeun formally?
is that because he made mistake and wants Naeun to feel better so he called her formally?
thanx alot before :D

I am currently repeating Taeun episodes and I was watching episode 11 (the episode where Naeun and APink members were watching after the event). In one of Taemin's BRI, where he mentioned he wanted to ask for her number since long time ago but he didn't manage to bring himself to do so, as he lacks of confidence. Naeun instead mentioned how she wanted to exchange number and glad he initiated it. 

So I'm thinking, could it be that after Naeun watches that episode, she realized, no matter how bold Taemin is, he still need to be given some assurance in order to move further? He might not be able to know or feel that Naeun is ready for the next step and the best thing she could do is give him a "passport". 

Of course, this is just my thought. As we aren't able to see anywhere else apart from WGM to find out what triggers Naeun to want to tell him that something. 
To me, they are like concave-convex that fits each other. I'm glad Taemin has been honest and direct about his feels be it good or bad. He might be lost at times, but because Naeun is someone who seems to pay extra attention to details and cares about how he feels, so even if she can't, she will try to convey her thoughts to him in her own way. Most of all, Taemin notice her effort and appreciates it. Like in the episode of coming-of-age, Naeun notice she lacks in expressing herself to Taemin and she worries that he might not know she has feels for him too. So, she took the effort to build her courage and make sure she tells him that she misses him and Taemin in BRI says he knows how much it means for her to just say that few words. It is their 2-way communication at a whole new level.
Oh~ My Taeun feels~~~~
y2kw.jpgaggr said: @ctrawberry: i have question for you , if u dont mind to answer :)
after Taemin made mistake by calling Apink with Girl's Day he asked Naeun to sit by calling her Naeun shi, why he called Naeun formally?
is that because he made mistake and wants Naeun to feel better so he called her formally?
thanx alot before :D

Guest Kayla Fernandez

With all these suspicions that every one is having after this last episode, all I can do is wonder whether Taemin decided to take matters into his own hands???
Didn't he ask before when he was leaving for Japan whether he not he should just meet up with Naeun outside of WGM during his BRI? Didn't he already express his jealousy at finding out that the Junhee couple was actually already meeting outside of WGM?
Taemin is not really known for his patience, and he's definitely famous for his determination. Those two factors, to me, equal them possibly meeting outside of WGM on his rest days in Korea!
But like other forum members have said, for right now I am glad that whatever is going is being kept a secret. The fact that they have little things that only the two of them know and share make it all the more real. (Btw, everybody that likes to talk about WGM being 'scripted' can explain to me how you can script a telephone call outside of the show)
Taeun definitely has me wondering...
curious.gif

wow i just finished watching all your posts . 10 pages in total . haha because i was so pissed off to some people from my twitter timeline (they like complaining non-stop saying that naeun isn't good enough for taemin and how cold her reaction was towards taemin's suprise visits) so decided to unfollow some of them and take a break from my twitter . now timeline is okay (guess bc i already unfollow them haha) i really cannot stand them anymore , they even don't know about naeun's personality at all , even taking apink's joke about kai seriously (but i need to agree with this one that apink's joke about kai is so lame , it can put naeun in a dangerous situation like what already happened now - see those childish and fanatic fangirls) . those fangirls seriously ruining my mood yesterday .
tumblr_mj816iBQ0v1s5cji0o1_500.gif

i like what @girlnamediandra post about amber . "it's not okay to make a hurtful comment about someone just bc they don't reach your own standards"
KeyJjongThumbsup.gif

I feel like want to slap those people face with these words haha

anyway this week episode is worth spazzing !! <3
i love how minho manager laying on the street while waiting taemin haha :))
and the 2 managers interactions <3 i think they're getting closer because while taemin and naeun filming for WGM the 2 have talking to each other :) or like what you guys imagining , both of them secretly helping taemin and naeun meeting off-screen (outside wgm) so they're getting close haha :)) ;)

about naeun's reaction well it looks more real for me , she was standing there frozen for a moment and her eyes becoming bigger (showing enough that she shocked and surprised) and then laughing . well it looks more real than screaming and jumping around (maybe this is what those people want to see but sorry those action isn't naeun's personality and it's kind of fake)
even jonghyun's reaction to shinee surprised birthday party for him is kind of the same with naeun's reaction
tumblr_m25x4rjU321qjlaoe.gif

the bed scene omg so much feels i cannot explain it with words . the way taemin asked if naeun write his name in her diary and how taemin slowly approaching naeun and sit beside her (it looks so manly for me)
tumblr_mr0vpkyYq51qdwt1go1_500.gif

and about taemin words at the end of this week episode OMG FEELS
hell+yes.+TAEMIN_214299_3929819.gif
tumblr_m2f8sp5ww71qihji8o2_250.gif

i wonder what naeun saying to him to make he have that high confidence and not jealous at all . must be really important . i don't mind if they won't spill it on broadcast , just keep it for both of you (eventho i'm dying to know but it's okay) :)) :))

and thanks @ctrawberry for the translations and knetz comments !!!

and about the gold paper , omg i almost screaming i though it was real haha :))

btw i found this XD
tumblr_m9bkedvlt11qkolxgo1_500.gif

Here is one thing which can be used as meta to tell off antis. I just find it beautiful, with the caption and esp it is in Naeun's private land, it does seems like they are in their own world.

53hl.jpg

Caption says: No matter what happens outside...they are still in happiness...

Guest bbblyzu3

anyone already share this??
"these days Naeun really enjoys cooking. She come in to kitchen often and tries to make something."
602751_439218066193688_672489401_n.jpg
cr: Taemin&Neaun Fb

:x ohh naeun still continue learning how to cook I'm so happy to hear that...we know she start to learn cooking because of her hubby taemin
now I really want to see naeun cooking for taemin again she must have improve a lot now  ..hope in the future we get to see it

Archived