(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said: Okie Girls stay Calm and I mean it.....Gui Gui had just change her FB display pictures 
just remember one thing she is still Gui Gui and her Avatar Pictures is also previously her own pictures too :) just happen to have a Love of GWGM  :) at the same times just take notice that her finger is pointing at you :D

GuiGui2_zpsc4dcd9e7.png

1175585_10153238601310038_1883695530_n_z

packmule3 said:

angelangie said:

bluemoonrising said:

BiruAngel said: Don't make a girl fall for you, if you have no intention of catching her!    Well said Dorothy!   I have some shoes stored away near a dumpster as photos below.  Some I've put to good use, but if the need be....., walla, we got reserves!   If that's not enough, we can always borrow some shoes from HongKi!    :D =)) =)) =))

:))   =))  I want to contribute my shoe too... here, you can have it!

@bluemoonrising

gosh that one shoes or leg i dont want to thread on ROFL =))

Uhhh...don't they look like a fruit that somebody brought to the beach party?  The rambutan? Or durian? 

that durian @packmule3 unnie....rambutan one is furish so that means it wont really poke at you ROFL :D

Durian it is then. Just remember, you can't play footsies under the table with those shoes on. Lol. You'll shred his pants

I miss them!!! Seeing all the pictures just made me realize how much i miss them together... :( i'm prating ardently for a second chance for them.

On a happier note: DURIAN!!! Lol... I will never think of durian as only a fruit after reading @packmule unnie's post... :D shredder indeed.. Lol...

Guest bluemoonlight

One of my fave moments... :x
fxyp.jpg
cr: TaecGui fans
Their intense eye-gaze & just how happy they are to be together on their honeymoon, so sweet. Loved how they were "translating" for each other as well. They are picture-perfect together. 8->

so a lil roll back again....before they start the stretching they actually took care of each other....and gui gui did massagie for Taec while Taec being the good husband he is....scratch her back for her again....she does love to has her back scratch dont she????

well suited Taec just right since cat love to scratch :D

cr: tumblr.com & creator as tagged

Did you notice his "manners" hands when he was scratching her back? He was scratching the upper part of her back and being careful not to hit the mid-section where the bra straps would be. Lol.

Their intense eye-gaze & just how happy they are to be together on their honeymoon, so sweet. Loved how they were "translating" for each other as well. They are picture-perfect together. 8->

And you know what else I love? That they had the whole big space to themselves, while sitting on the floor, yet they were huddled, snug-as-a-bug, beside each other. Guigui's left shoulder was behind Taec's right shoulder during this BRI.

I'm sorry that I'm being such a "chatty Cathy" in the forum right now but I just discovered I can use my phone to access soompi. Duh! Talk about being hidden in a cave with the Neanderthals, how come I didn't know of this before?

Guest charliew

bluemoonlight said: One of my fave moments... :x
fxyp.jpg

Guest Thet Witch

packmule3 said:

Oh! Somebody left a Tiffany diamond key pendant in the powder room downstairs. @pluie625, is it yours? And a Waterford punch bowl with a gold rim…somebody always leaves a punch bowl at these gatherings. 

Ohhh so That's where it was? I thought I lost it and worst I was thinking I gave it away to one of those hunks when I was too drunk and you know, not in my right mind state hahahaha. Too much drink and boys not a good combination at all hahahaha

I literally fell off my chair laughing... Made me laugh so hard how we all think along the same lines that we can carry conversations as crazy as this like it was the most normal conversation that happens on a daily basis..

Ps my staff had yo close my office door cuz I was laughing so hard lol

Guest charliew

packmule3 said:

charliew

said:

bluemoonlight

said:

Thet Witch said:

pluie625

wrote:

»

packmule3 said:

Oh! Somebody left a Tiffany diamond key pendant in the powder room downstairs.

@pluie625

, is it yours? And a Waterford punch bowl with a gold rim…somebody always leaves a punch bowl at these gatherings. 

Ohhh so That's where it was? I thought I lost it and worst I was thinking I gave it away to one of those hunks when I was too drunk and you know, not in my right mind state hahahaha. Too much drink and boys not a good combination at all hahahaha

Hello all! :) can I just say that soompi mobile access for @packmule3 is the second best thing that happened in the world? (well in our taecgui world, at least) :-D

Anyway, I'd like to congratulate everyone for an awesome parttteeey!!! :) it was really nice to eat, share stories, watch reruns, play, and dance with you all... It was such a blast!!!:)

Looking back, it's amazing to realize that, yes, we really have been through all the stages of (grief?) with the end of TaecGui's virtual marriage. The denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance... Yup.. We've been through all that... and I'm really happy to see that though we have finally come to terms with accepting that it was the end, there still is that micheoso side in us who clings on the hope of another chance (haha! I guess there's no turning back now. Once a micheoso, always a micheoso!) this forum will always be alive in the same way that TaecGui will be in our hearts (i know that's a bit chessy but I know we all feel the same way:-P)

So where are we now? Oh! I see everyone is back to "normal".... And by normal, I mean posting pictures and saying everything we love about them which no matter how many times repeated still doesn't feel old. Like @angelangie once said, we never get tired even if we repost the same thing over and over again!:)

I remember a while back, that I was about to post something but was distracted by all the sexy dancing... So I shall post it next then... :)

Archived