(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jayne Tan

hello everyone..i am new here..I enjoy reading the post here..make me feel excited for the TaecGui...

nice to know all of you..

Guest bingwjy

Hi everyone!! I am new here! I am one of the shipper for TaecGui couple just because they are too lovely~~ 
Nice to meet you all! =D

Guest bingwjy

I was so proud tat taecgui couple be at the first place for the previous vote! I used facebook accounts and all other email accounts to vote for them everyday. And from today till 30th, I will do my best as well. Fighting all!

Guest Sabrina Hue

taecguifan said: Fellow TaecGui Fans!!! This is it!!! PLEASEEEEE VOTE for the Final Round - Ultimate ‘We Got Married’ Couples Tournament http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=119 You can vote once a day. The poll is only until June 30! FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest Jayne Tan

Can't believe myself from being a silent supporter for TG - to set up account for Twitter, Soompi and also to vote for them crazily.... will always remember 2013 for the worse and best happenings.. Fighting everyone.... 

Guest bibidep

Sabrina Hue said: taecguifan said: Fellow TaecGui Fans!!! This is it!!! PLEASEEEEE VOTE for the Final Round - Ultimate ‘We Got Married’ Couples Tournament http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=119 You can vote once a day. The poll is only until June 30! FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest latebloomer ahjumma

Hello my lovely fellow shippers!

Got to get this off my chest...in the bts when taec was doing his interview, you can hear gui gui in the back..did you guys notice for a split second he lost his place and looked at her..then he realised that the camera guy was still on him..and he rolled his eyes first before actually looking at the camera. That was soooo cute...he is such the smittenkitten :)

Guest ineedlove

hmmm....i wonder whether taec and khun having conversation regarding the battle of the wgm couple..
which couple are the other members think would win..
did they bet between each other???
or they vote for themselves??

:-? :-? :P

anyways my vote is for taecgui all the way
:)>-
hwaiting
;)

Guest jazcabbb

ineedlove

said: hmmm....i wonder whether taec and khun having conversation regarding the battle of the wgm couple..

which couple are the other members think would win..

did they bet between each other???

or they vote for themselves??

:-? :-?

:P

anyways my vote is for taecgui all the way

:)

>-

hwaiting

;)

)

Guest abcdefredcba

Jayne Tan said:

Can't believe myself from being a silent supporter for TG - to set up account for Twitter, Soompi and also to vote for them crazily.... will always remember 2013 for the worse and best happenings.. Fighting everyone.... 

latebloomer ahjumma said: Hello my lovely fellow shippers!

Got to get this off my chest...in the bts when taec was doing his interview, you can hear gui gui in the back..did you guys notice for a split second he lost his place and looked at her..then he realised that the camera guy was still on him..and he rolled his eyes first before actually looking at the camera. That was soooo cute...he is such the smittenkitten :)

Archived