(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

seeing from Miss B to me is more than enough and honestly i think Miss B ad is one of the best so far :)

agree with you @angelangie. Simple and sweet, that's all they need to bring out GG's attractiveness... :D

Guest lok2ming

angelangie said: BiruAngel said: Poster & message from Miss B.
GuiGui's news yesterday has resulted us to receive a lot of attention too.  As your fans, we are concerned; as a manufacturer/supplier, we will continue to support you.  Along the way, we see you in the spotlight, making your best effort to perform your best, sharing your life with sincerity and selfless love.  People who loves you will understand that is you and we love you.  We believe one day, you will be the brightest star on stage, fighting!  
All staff from Miss B.

http://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.fr/2013/03/rumors-speculated-idol-relationships.html
Sorry spam, off-topic.I found this from YongShin's topic, and I found really interesting because it's quite true.  Taecsica ended over 2 year ago ( 2012) , before when he join WGMG. I hear it's funny when many people say that the idols participate WGMG to hide something, such as their relationship or their gender.  with in case of Taecyeon, the start does not intend to participate WGMG but after broke up with Jess, he actually agreed to participate.

I'm currently reading back page 1 from our topic, and now in 110 pages :) ( left 1000 pages ) I just know that TaecGui in strong relationship, we know that :) I'll be lurkers until I completed the page when we reached 2000. Will try  :"D <3 ~  

Guest gil_noona

Poster & message from Miss B.
吳映潔★鬼鬼昨日的新聞,讓我們也收到了很多關心。
身為粉絲,我們擔心;身為廠商,我們會繼續支持。

一路上我們看著妳在聚光燈下,努力展現自己做出最好的表演、無私真誠地分享生活跟喜歡的東西。那是妳想告訴全世界的語言。

愛妳的人都會懂,那就是妳,我們喜歡的妳。

我們相信,有一天,妳會是舞台上最亮的星星,加油!

Miss B. 全體同仁

GuiGui's news yesterday has resulted us to receive a lot of attention too.  As your fans, we are concerned; as a manufacturer/supplier, we will continue to support you.  Along the way, we see you in the spotlight, making your best effort to perform your best, sharing your life with sincerity and selfless love.  People who loves you will understand that is you and we love you.  We believe one day, you will be the brightest star on stage, fighting!  
All staff from Miss B.

@angelangie, to me, the GWGM style of carrying is more of a 'gentleman' carrying. This one in Wonderful Days, the 'caveman' style mentioned by @biruangel , is more manly - lifted with one hand and carried on the shoulder....wow....好man喔 (so man....) :x :)) :D

@bouquet78 unnie u mean throwing the wife on the bed is gentlemen? hahahahaha....that is a cavemen style! lols

only missing one thing is that....he didnt join in and ravish her on the spot after throwing her on the bed..... =))

no..no..no...only the carrying is "gentleman" style...the throwing GG on the bed is on viewer's discretion, meaning 'dangerous action, only to be done by professional, do not follow" :D:))

Guest leechalee

murmurings of a micheoso ajumma,
currently typing from page 787 (im trying to find something) and i see you all are at page 1974 now... this ship has come such a long way! i'm in the month of september and scanning the pages, we're having our beach party and doing our "we're micheoso and we love it" posts too... its so awesome! our list of who's bringing what food, is just =P~ and the girls fighting over who's going into the tent with the boys =)) there are so many girls who dont seem to be as active in posting nowadays but i do hope you all delurk when we celebrate upgrading to another ship.. i gotta say even though i'm only scanning the posts, the beach party has got to be one of the best get togethers we have had here.. @Lmangla you have got to be the best event organizer out here (if only i met you when i was doing my wedding prep!!) 
i remember one time, a newbie came aboard during our couple shower and thought we really were meeting up at the restaurant :)) thats how awesome our virtual parties/get togethers are... and can you imagine what lurkers are thinking (and haters alike, from their inflatable rafts to the left of usLOL ) "they're mad! they're completely mad! they're completely mad! " kekekeke and theyre right WE'RE MICHEOSO AND WE LOVE IT!  :)) :))
anyway i know it might sound like im saying goodbye but im not. and i know i'm not as active on the deck as i used to be but... i just wanted to say thank you. thank you girls for being awesome micheoso companions. For all the food, drinks, gifs, pics, videos, fan fics and millions of laughs... and thank you to uri couple TaecGui for bringing us crazies all together!
 #feelingblessed O:-) #craziesunite #TaecGuiworlddomination

Archived