(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest AvaL1430293756

cannakat said: angelangie said: Gui Gui just updated her FB again with a longer statement towards Peppers
GuiGui FB - 7th May 2014 - 12.31pm (+8GST)
謝謝 PEPPER'S.cubestyle對我的支持,因為我的失誤導致你們不開心!很不好意思...事發當下我們立即處理並道歉,也馬上撤下我自己的品牌停止販售,馬上向你們道歉...你們可能沒有接受所以沒有回我。那次的活動,我是帶內地媒體介紹臺灣東區,其中一個是行李箱店家,這也是跟你們解釋過的。變成這樣都是大家不希望的結果,不知道你們想要怎麼做?P.S.我也是很努力讓大家知道你們的品牌...用心為你們宣傳,無論如何...謝謝你們在合作期間的用心。

Translations: Thank you Peppers for the supports that you guys had always given me, you guys are not happy because of my mis-handling! I'm really very sorry...when things happen I had apologize, and also immediately stop selling the backpack and take down the pictures too....however maybe you guys did not accept my apologies which is why there is no replies from you guys. The event that day actually it was to introduce Taiwan and it just happen to be one of the venue was where selling all the luggage bags, this had actually been explained to you guys previously. Turning out this way is not something all of us wanted too, do not know what do you guys wants?
PS. I had always works hard to promote your brand too...with all my heart, no matter what....thanks you for all the cares you guys had always shower me during the terms of co-operations.

Guest greenocean

when two people fall in love each other, they become the same

1401425_460612817374660_4108637897998612

Cre

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Ok-taecyeon-%EC%98%A5%ED%83%9D%EC%97%B0/404975656271710?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline&refid=17

Guest cannakat

angelangie said: AvaL said: cannakat said: angelangie said: Gui Gui just updated her FB again with a longer statement towards Peppers
謝謝 PEPPER'S.cubestyle對我的支持,因為我的失誤導致你們不開心!很不好意思...事發當下我們立即處理並道歉,也馬上撤下我自己的品牌停止販售,馬上向你們道歉...你們可能沒有接受所以沒有回我。那次的活動,我是帶內地媒體介紹臺灣東區,其中一個是行李箱店家,這也是跟你們解釋過的。變成這樣都是大家不希望的結果,不知道你們想要怎麼做?P.S.我也是很努力讓大家知道你們的品牌...用心為你們宣傳,無論如何...謝謝你們在合作期間的用心。

Translations: Thank you Peppers for the supports that you guys had always given me, you guys are not happy because of my mis-handling! I'm really very sorry...when things happen I had apologize, and also immediately stop selling the backpack and take down the pictures too....however maybe you guys did not accept my apologies which is why there is no replies from you guys. The event that day actually it was to introduce Taiwan and it just happen to be one of the venue was where selling all the luggage bags, this had actually been explained to you guys previously. Turning out this way is not something all of us wanted too, do not know what do you guys wants?
PS. I had always works hard to promote your brand too...with all my heart, no matter what....thanks you for all the cares you guys had always shower me during the terms of co-operations.

cannakat said: angelangie said: Gui Gui just updated her FB again with a longer statement towards Peppers

Guest labbit

Mr and Mrs Obvious.........in Guigui's weibo today 4pm plus she said "Let's us go fly fly" 0ce55e21dfde5fce604091fff65017d0.jpg

minwooluv78 said: Title: Going on a trip part 1

1. Going on a trip to China nyang
    BEF: "I want to go, too!"

2. <Airport Security>
    *beep* *beep*
     Security: "Please, open your bag~"

3. DISCOVERY
    It's no use acting like a doll nyang

4. BEF: "Ch~ I could've followed comfortably.."

BEF, you...knew how to fly nyang..

Ah..you're a bird.. <to be continued>

rational: so they could have just written "okcat going on a trip".... why pick a destination and mention china out of so many countries? they could have even made up a destination like candyland. hmmmmm.....  okcat, what are you up to?

delu:

yocifans008.gif

*sigh*.....yes, BEF can fly, but, OKcat, can you just pamper your BEF for one time? Please bring BEF along, let BEF sit by yourside, enjoy the flight with you. You know, BEF flying to China is very tiring and exhausting..... :D

Poster & message from Miss B.10341518_679531432102181_477611844555444
吳映潔★鬼鬼昨日的新聞,讓我們也收到了很多關心。
身為粉絲,我們擔心;身為廠商,我們會繼續支持。

一路上我們看著妳在聚光燈下,努力展現自己做出最好的表演、無私真誠地分享生活跟喜歡的東西。那是妳想告訴全世界的語言。

愛妳的人都會懂,那就是妳,我們喜歡的妳。

我們相信,有一天,妳會是舞台上最亮的星星,加油!

Miss B. 全體同仁

GuiGui's news yesterday has resulted us to receive a lot of attention too.  As your fans, we are concerned; as a manufacturer/supplier, we will continue to support you.  Along the way, we see you in the spotlight, making your best effort to perform your best, sharing your life with sincerity and selfless love.  People who loves you will understand that is you and we love you.  We believe one day, you will be the brightest star on stage, fighting!  
All staff from Miss B.

Archived