(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

There's no specific "proper" way to hold chopsticks...as long as you're able to pick up the food & eat it, then it's a success! :D
However there are many taboos regarding chopsticks. I've heard of a Chinese taboo that picking up food with your palm facing completely down is bad...but for what reason I don't remember.
Here are some Japanese ones:2012071011501538d.jpg
cr: orig. uploader
When I went to Korea, I was told by my colleagues & friends that I shouldn't pick up my bowl(s) of rice, soup, etc...which is different from Japan & China.

packmule3

said:

@mikoshine, @yuyu0389, @shermaine_leung_yi_fang, do you want to join me with this 'HELP WANTED" posters?  

Just go to our family blog:

http://taecyeongg.blogspot.com/?view=flipcard

and choose any picture that you want, and write a "Help Wanted" ad to go with it.

Guest cryjingle

There's no specific "proper" way to hold chopsticks...as long as you're able to pick up the food & eat it, then it's a success! :D

However there are many taboos regarding chopsticks. I've heard of a Chinese taboo that picking up food with your palm facing completely down is bad...but for what reason I don't remember.

Here are some Japanese ones:

cr: orig. uploader

When I went to Korea, I was told by my colleagues

175b4a9a7962417bd66e75bddc0d4268.jpg

Oh ladies, I spam. just found this on the TG web ~ I have a bit of excitement here. Because it's really the same :"D
Moreover, in eps housewarming ( eps 10 ) , GuiGui said she loved the most this photo.while Taecyeon liked the photos that the forehead of two people touching each other, where she sheepishly with eyes to eyes.So cute <3 ~ While looking at this,  I recognized just as Gui said, Taecyeon is a guy really remember everything very well ~ ~~~ Oh yeah! ~ I must go to bed now. Goodnight everyone and have a good day. ~ 

yuyu0389

said:

Oh ladies, I spam. just found this on the TG web ~ I have a bit of excitement here. Because it's really the same :"D
Moreover, in eps housewarming ( eps 10 ) , GuiGui said she loved the most this photo.while Taecyeon liked the photos that the forehead of two people touching each other, where she sheepishly with eyes to eyes.So cute <3 ~ While looking at this,  I recognized just as Gui said, Taecyeon is a guy really remember everything very well ~ ~~~ Oh yeah! ~ I must go to bed now. Goodnight everyone and have a good day. ~ 

@packmule3

This poster reminded me of this scene
thankyou_zpse362df0b.png

GuiGui read out her thoughts and feelings for TY; she thanked him for making her a very happy woman :x

...followed by "Oppa, saranghae" :x :\">
saranghae_zps71ef145b.jpg
~~ blush, blush, shy but happy ~~

Is Okcat thinking of these "thank you" and "I love you" ?  I wonder... :-*

bluemoonrising

said: @packmule3

This poster reminded me of this scene

GuiGui read out her thoughts and feelings for TY; she thanked him for making her a very happy woman :x

...followed by

"Oppa, saranghae" :x :\">
~~ blush, blush, shy but happy ~~
Is Okcat thinking of these "thank you" and "I love you" ?  I wonder... :-*

Hey, @BiruAngel, what are you still doing up at this time?  Don't tell me you have another holiday?
Hmmm...korchick, Is this what she really said or was there something missing in the translation? Thanks. :)

beginning at 3:48

KmQIpuDXKuK1zcqqaZhyKVgJZx62eUIaJ-X6uhdr
ckWLeS_iRs3Ihz0Y_TnRK-6xQCMPt5WtAexVUC2M
Osld6ziXgM_PLJUSlMK7jZph8Ba6XReJD-QIuUn6
VC_GRJwk8x4bRcXU-eyZT1Qe5dHIrqswXDH-R6tb

credit: b8l8

@packmule3 said: It could be that TY attended cotillion classes in Massachusetts but it’s also possible that JYP management had them undergo some etiquette sessions as part of their training and image-building. The 2PM and 2AM boys all seem “polished” if you know what I mean…
Yes, you are right! They do want to give a Good Image :x
They do come off a bit more "polished" than some of the other boys' group, but it could be just me ;))

@packmule3 said: I had asked the ladies here (I believe @lmangla@pluie625 and @jennifer_lum) a long time ago, what he meant by that.  I thought something didn't appear right. For me, why would it matter to him –it HURT him, he said -- that GG heard a couple behind her say “saranghae” unless he thought he would have done the same thing and shouted “saranghae” as well had he been there with her?  He regretted not being able to do the same "couple shout" because he opted out of the ride. 
If that’s the case then, then why didn’t he say it properly when he had the chance after Guigui said “saranghae”?  Embarrassment? Lack of privacy? Jitters?  Or was possible that he could only "shout" it on a roller coaster ride, like a mindless, thoughtless gesture, but he felt inhibited saying it in an emotionally-charged moment like this one? 
Oh well... his intention was there, but his execution reaaaalllllly sucks. lol. 
The translation was done more via word-for-word. The expression Taec used, when translated to English is about feeling "disheartened"He felt bad that he couldn't or didn't share something with GG like the other couple who shouted "saranghae" on the roller coaster ride. Remember, he was ALL about making good/happy memories with GG... so, he knew this incident wasn't one of those :-S 
I am sure (in light of how many crew members are EVER present) Taec had jitters, embarrassment and definite Lack of Privacy, when he wanted to express how much he cared/liked or confess any feelings for or to GG :\"> X_X

Guest gil_noona

Taec 'Wonderful Days' still cut - A daughter who accepts her father because of his appearance like an entertainer.. LOL..

Bm1Xn5ZCcAAIdl9.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Archived