(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Subway trains crashed in Korean capital, 170 injured on Friday, May 2.SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea suffered its second serious transport accident in just over two weeks on Friday when a subway train in the capital, Seoul, crashed into a train at a station, injuring 200 people although no one was killed.
Most of those hurt in the mid-afternoon accident on Friday appeared to have suffered minor abrasions, according to emergency officials at Sangwangsimni station in the east of the capital, although one person was being treated for a brain hemorrhage and one for a fracture.
"An incoming train crashed into one that was stopped at the station," fire department official Kim Kyung-su told a news conference.  About 1,000 people were evacuated, Kim said.
Seoul Metro official Chung Soo-young said the accident was caused by a signal failure and that two subway cars were derailed.  
On Friday, an announcement on the train telling passengers to remain where they were was widely ignored. Many passengers forced open the train doors and jumped down onto the track to get away, witnesses said.
http://news.yahoo.com/forty-injured-seoul-subway-crash-reports-072745387--finance.html
382f389a300e0111530f6a706700edaf.jpg
Thank God there's no loss of life!  

@

cryjingle

said:

korchick

said:

When GG said, "Nande" ---I heard 'andae'= as she was telling TY to 'not' do anything to mess up her soup.What does "nande" mean? What was GuiGui mix up Japanese for Korean?...what was she thinking she said to Taec?Well, it really doesn't matter because Taec understands all three (English, Korean & Japanese)... needs to work on speaking Chinese, I guess ;)

GIF of TY & GG cooking

Guest spicystrawberry

In Episode 2 or..3 ? @@ Taecyeon added smtg on GuiGui soup and GuiGui said "Nande?" (WHY) in Japanese :) if I not mistaken and it continue with "Wae?" ^^

EDIT : Opss all point it out already. XD not active lately ><

@"Gil Noona"‌ Good Night!! *muakx* sweeeet dream ;) Missu ♥

@packmule3 here here!! :D Konnichiwa ^^

It is interesting that Gui Gui mixed Japanese for Korean. When Gui Gui speaks English she uses English words but Mandarin sentence structure ("Play snow. Build snow people.")

Guest bluemoonlight

TaecGui Book 2, Part 2... :x
Outdoor wedding photo shoot
I actually really like this part outside, right before they went inside the photo studio...so sweet & cute.iC7hBg7ACtd7f.jpg
iAp1ZN8tcbuYw.jpg
ibooQ2DNUOjC5e.jpg
i0w7Ca3SWZYX3.jpg

To be continued...

BiruAngel

said:

Subway trains crashed in Korean capital, 170 injured on Friday, May 2.SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea suffered its second serious transport accident in just over two weeks on Friday when a subway train in the capital, Seoul, crashed into a train at a station, injuring 200 people although no one was killed.
Most of those hurt in the mid-afternoon accident on Friday appeared to have suffered minor abrasions, according to emergency officials at Sangwangsimni station in the east of the capital, although one person was being treated for a brain hemorrhage and one for a fracture.
"An incoming train crashed into one that was stopped at the station," fire department official Kim Kyung-su told a news conference.  About 1,000 people were evacuated, Kim said.
Seoul Metro official Chung Soo-young said the accident was caused by a signal failure and that two subway cars were derailed.  
On Friday, an announcement on the train telling passengers to remain where they were was widely ignored. Many passengers forced open the train doors and jumped down onto the track to get away, witnesses said.
http://news.yahoo.com/forty-injured-seoul-subway-crash-reports-072745387--finance.html

Guest cryjingle

korchick said:

@

cryjingle

said:

korchick

said:

When GG said, "Nande" ---I heard 'andae'= as she was telling TY to 'not' do anything to mess up her soup.What does "nande" mean? What was GuiGui mix up Japanese for Korean?...what was she thinking she said to Taec?Well, it really doesn't matter because Taec understands all three (English, Korean & Japanese)... needs to work on speaking Chinese, I guess ;)

GIF of TY & GG cooking

Guest bluemoonlight

I'm a bit slow...sorry, but I saw you guys talked about which Taec hairstyle you preferred, right?
8fs.gif
cr: orig. uploader
I really like this hairstyle...actually the whole look... ;;)GG: Oppa~~~ meossida!!

Gil Noona said:

korchick

said:

@packmule3 said: @angelangie said: Anyone up to do a personality test to see which Houses you belong to in 'Games of Thrones' :D
http://www.muldersworld.com/quizstart.asp?q=13&result=House+Targaryen&name=Which+%22Game+of+Thrones%22+House+do+you+belong+to%3F

above is the mention link :D have fun im in House Targaryen :D

angelangie said: packmule3 said: angelangie said: Anyone up to do a personality test to see which Houses you belong to in 'Games of Thrones' :D
http://www.muldersworld.com/quizstart.asp?q=13&result=House+Targaryen&name=Which+%22Game+of+Thrones%22+House+do+you+belong+to%3F

above is the mention link :D have fun im in House Targaryen :D

packmule3

said:

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Sat, May 3 at 12.26pm (KST: 1.26pm)
Caption :  오늘 하늘 참 푸르다냥! 지금 어디론가 훌쩍 떠나는 주인님들 계시냐옹? ^^

Only blue sky?...nothing else?...what's the meaning behind? I really cannot figure it out. I can only think of "finally the blue skies after the thunderstorm" or "such a hot sunny day...no clouds at all". how about your comment, chingus? :D

Archived