(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest EllE1430293492

it amazes me how guigui simply playing with a dog can still be put on the korean news... LOL

@cryjingle 
i like huskies too! 好爱哦

@mikoshine

It shows that the korean loves her and I cant wait to see her back in korea for the next project either in a commercial ads, drama series, movie or singing ft 2pm/mblac/2am/ZE:A

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Fri, May 2 at 6.05pm (KST: 7.05pm)Caption :  快去預購我跟oppa的回憶吧    Translation :  Hurry to pre-order mine & Oppa's memories (of GWGM)
"我們結婚了"國際中文版預購通知。(博客來與露天獨家預購)
預購贈品:鬼鬼親筆簽名 
(全彩印刷,原價380,預購再享9折342元)
露天拍賣
http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21405023118636
博客來
http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010635259
數量有限,售完為止。

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: cannakat said: minwooluv78 said: BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Fri, May 2 at 3.34pm (KST: 4.34pm)Caption :  '고마워, 사랑해' 라는 말, 아끼지 않고 자주자주 하도록 하자냥! 주인님들! Instead of saving the words 'Thank you, I love you' let's say it often nyang! Owners/Masters!

packmule3

said:

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Fri, May 2 at 6.05pm (KST: 7.05pm)Caption :  快去預購我跟oppa的回憶吧    Translation :  Hurry to pre-order mine & Oppa's memories (of GWGM)
"我們結婚了"國際中文版預購通知。(博客來與露天獨家預購)
預購贈品:鬼鬼親筆簽名 
(全彩印刷,原價380,預購再享9折342元)
露天拍賣
http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21405023118636
博客來
http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010635259
數量有限,售完為止。

Guest spicystrawberry

Been wayyy too awhile ~ xD I didn't forgot this...lucky :P 
10295201_1396064760614033_20425485593464

cr : Thanks @b8l8 for pictures :)  

Where's @spicystrawberry?  Sparky, where are you?  And where's @bleached, too? 
You know what they say...
08a93afdb9c01a76c524c1c869220386.jpg

Mothers and unnies, as well. Are you both in trouble? Have you been grounded?  Here are some heart balloons for you two to cheer you up wherever you are. 
1c6337df580cd7e11a868a92f15fe061.jpg
credit: jodimillerphotographyblog

@

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Wed, April 30 at 2.00pm (KST: 3.00pm)Caption 옥캣코믹스는 다음 주 부터 연재됩니다. OkCat comic series start/will be(resumed) next week.양해 부탁드리겠습니다. Please, (I ask for) your understanding/consent. <--it may not be correct translation, but it is in that line of comment세월호 희생자들의 명복을 빕니다. To the victims of the Sewol (ferry tragedy) my condolences is offered up/prayed.

@packmule3 said: Ooooh!!! Awesome! We're sorority sisters! 
Can we "toilet-paper" a frat house? Can we streak down the quadrangle? kekeke Maybe we can invite Guigui to our house, and we'll have a wardrobe makeover. kekeke. @bouquet78, what house are you in? 

I don't think this is what @angelangie meant by "Houses" though... ******************************************************************************************************************* 
You are probably right about the "Houses", but I LOVE the idea of a little mischief =)) --toilet papering a frat house!!Let's get our sorority sisters together and have some Sorority Tournament ;))What kind of symbols/Greek lettering should we use for the "Stark" House??

korchick said: @packmule3 said: Ooooh!!! Awesome! We're sorority sisters! 
Can we "toilet-paper" a frat house? Can we streak down the quadrangle? kekeke Maybe we can invite Guigui to our house, and we'll have a wardrobe makeover. kekeke. @bouquet78, what house are you in? 

I don't think this is what @angelangie meant by "Houses" though... ******************************************************************************************************************* 
You are probably right about the "Houses", but I LOVE the idea of a little mischief =)) --toilet papering a frat house!!Let's get our sorority sisters together and have some Sorority Tournament ;))What kind of symbols/Greek lettering should we use for the "Stark" House??

packmule3

said:

korchick

said:

@packmule3 said: Ooooh!!! Awesome! We're sorority sisters! Can we "toilet-paper" a frat house? Can we streak down the quadrangle? kekeke Maybe we can invite Guigui to our house, and we'll have a wardrobe makeover. kekeke. @bouquet78, what house are you in? 

I don't think this is what @angelangie meant by "Houses" though... ******************************************************************************************************************* You are probably right about the "Houses", but I LOVE the idea of a little mischief =)) --toilet papering a frat house!!
Let's get our sorority sisters together and have some Sorority Tournament ;))What kind of symbols/Greek lettering should we use for the "Stark" House??

Yeah. It would be interesting to know what joke they'll come up with again to tease TY this time. For a second there, he seemed to give JunK The Look. Plus, his grin was so stiff.  I agree with you, @leechalee and @korchick. He does have a "tiga nana bwa, da boina bwa...." kind of face.  

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27311288/#Comment_27311288

It's like Taec is going to say,'hey, bro...you are not going to say what you are not supposed to tell, right?'.... :))

@yuyu0389 said: @korchick Maybe between you and me, we can work this out. In episode 4 where they met the photographer, Guigui said "shashin?" it was address to Taecyeon as if to confirmed. Shashin in Japanese means photo. Which I'm guessing Guigui means photo=photographer. I'm pretty sure Taecyeon also said "shashin" at the wedding dress studio before taking a shot of Guigui in those dresses.. 
I don't know what the word for photographer is in Korean - is it the same? 
Btw I re-watched some of the scenes and I think from what I learnt from you. Taecyeon is saying Yahk-sok but then Guigui is kinda saying Yakusoku. I'm not 100% sure but could it be that Guigui who had some Japanese studies in the past found the two so similar she pronounced it the Japanese way because the Japanese too have the pinky seal promise. I mean had you not explained it to me I would of thought that Taecyeon was saying promise in Japanese =P 

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27315259/#Comment_27315259 
click above link to read the Whole post ;) 
Ah-ha! Another vocabulary word that is same in Korean & Japanese! --->Shashin= sha`zhin is the pronunciation? Yes, that is how you say photo or picture taken with camera :) In Korean, the photographer is shashin-sha... the ending title is common with professions. Doctor is Uegh-sha and pastor/minister is Mok-sha
I think your guess about GuiGui having had studied Japanese in past and making the connection with the similar Korean words, she just pronounced Korean words with a Japanese accent ;;) I believe the word for television/TV and onion are pronounced the same if not similar in Korean & Japanese.Do you remember any other Japanese words TaecGui used? So interesting that what I thought was Korean is just as likely Japanese 8->

angelangie said: Anyone up to do a personality test to see which Houses you belong to in 'Games of Thrones' :D
http://www.muldersworld.com/quizstart.asp?q=13&result=House+Targaryen&name=Which+%22Game+of+Thrones%22+House+do+you+belong+to%3F

above is the mention link :D have fun im in House Targaryen :D

Guest cannakat

I can't get over the guy at the bottom right corner lol, he looks totally unamused.

packmule3 said: korchick said: @packmule3 said: Ooooh!!! Awesome! We're sorority sisters! 

Archived