(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cannakat

Searched for BEF, because I'm no good at spelling out acronyms, the meanings are all delu of course

• An HDR image format, "the BEF format could archive image data with any dynamic range, full human color range", meaning he remembers everything that happened between them vividly.
  • British Equestrian Federation, because white horse is Guigui, red horse is TY on their honeymoon to Jejudo.
  • British Electric Foundation, it's a band production company, meaning "you are the music in me", we all know music is an important part of TY's life
  • Bonneville Environmental Foundation, being environmentally friendly it's all about how you use and manage your resources, for example using Okcat account to send out hearts all the time, everyone gets something from it, everyone is happy.
  • Brightness Enhancement Film, because Guigui is "something bright has walked into the door" and "my world seems so much brighter since you've come into my life", it's all about the brightness.
  • Belgian franc, it was used from 1832 until 2002, that's 170 years. 17 is the desired height difference between our couple and their ideal types.
  • Bluefields Airport, Taecgui wants a holiday in Caribbean.

cannakat said: Searched for BEF, because I'm no good at spelling out acronyms, the meanings are all delu of course

• An HDR image format, "the BEF format could archive image data with any dynamic range, full human color range", meaning he remembers everything that happened between them vividly.
  • British Equestrian Federation, because white horse is Guigui, red horse is TY on their honeymoon to Jejudo.
  • British Electric Foundation, it's a band production company, meaning "you are the music in me", we all know music is an important part of TY's life
  • Bonneville Environmental Foundation, being environmentally friendly it's all about how you use and manage your resources, for example using Okcat account to send out hearts all the time, everyone gets something from it, everyone is happy.
  • Brightness Enhancement Film, because Guigui is "something bright has walked into the door" and "my world seems so much brighter since you've come into my life", it's all about the brightness.
  • Belgian franc, it was used from 1832 until 2002, that's 170 years. 17 is the desired height difference between our couple and their ideal types.
  • Bluefields Airport, Taecgui wants a holiday in Caribbean.

Guest spicystrawberry

Gil Noona said:  ◆ OkCat likes bright colour like red, yellow, or orange ◆ Even though the member always say he was a fashion terrorist but OkCat think the way Chansung dress is the most weird one Cr: kyukyuuu.tumblr.com

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: OkCat & Ok sajangnim at airport, making news on Sports Seoul.  OkCat is a 'Cute Point'.Caption :  옥택연, '가방에 '옥캣' 인형, 깜찍한 포인트~'

come on girls....maybe it the zipper head cause some jeans had a big one

@ angelangie .... that os a zipper.... you see what i see>

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wha--? Piping rahardja! You made me look at a kid's crotch? lol

@.@ <---- surprised and frantic eyes, menboong moment

@Cannakat,

I like this suggestion:

Brightness Enhancement Film, because Guigui is "something bright has walked into the door" and "my world seems so much brighter since you've come into my life", it's all about the brightness.

But instead of "film", we can say "feature". She has a brightness enhancement feature. :)

She can be Taecyeon's personal lightbulb.

Guest gil_noona

BkQ3mUOCAAEzqni.jpg

His nose in this pic...look very weird ==

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@spicystrawberry‌ You mean, looks like he's wearing this..?

ibyki6QWoopFFf.png

FAKE NOSE/GLASSES LOL

Archived