(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

I know...cause too much of confusion...they have too much mistakes that we able to spot on especially the cut ep14 on YouTube that makes everyone think Taecyeon has no feeling and....keep on using S1 to promote S2.

Gwenchana gwenchana ~ ♥ I got taecgui healing songs ♡

lol. @lok2ming. You may be confused about it, but I never was.  :)
I don’t often like to brag, but in this case, you must allow me to toot my horn for our people here in this thread.  I NEVER doubted for an instant that we had the right date, February 6, and that the baidu and weibo people – at least THOSE who insisted that their anniversary was Feb 4, were wrong. Dead wrong. 
You know why? 
Because when it comes to information like this, we ALWAYS fact-checked. We don't fool around and mess up the facts to suit our delusions, if you understand what I mean. :) 
We go back to the original source, the films, and we check, double-check and even triple-check.  For the dates of their first meeting, @angelangie and I checked the dates, and then @b8l8, our head librarian and archivist, also checked the dates.  Hurray, @b8l8!!!  Without consulting each other, we’ve come to our conclusion that February 6 is the date. And that’s how it remains in our Episode Guide in our Taecgui family blog.You may check it out here:   http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/episode-guide_10.html
But I’m glad you screenshot the whole thing. It bolsters our claim. Thank you!
Also, we have more proofs to support us.
If you use the weibo/baidu incorrect start date, February 4, as reference, nothing ever happened on both the 300th and 400th day anniversaries.  
But if you use our February 6 start date, here is what happened:
1. 300th anniversary: December 3. On this day, Taecyeon tweeted an Earth, Wind, and Fire song entitled September. The song is about celebrating the love that had begun in September, but was still going very strong in December. The relevant lyrics are these:
My thoughts are with youHolding hands with your heart to see youOnly blue talk and loveRemember, how we knew love was here to stayNow December found the love that we shared in SeptemberOnly blue talk and loveRemember, the true love we share today
True, the song does refer to a date in September. September 21. According to some Baidu people, September 21 is TaecGui's 200th day, counting from their wedding day. AGAIN, that IS WRONG. They got married on March 6. March 5 is the day they flew to Jejudo, and they married the following day after they’ve eaten breakfast. If one counts CORRECTLY, and uses the counter, then the 200th day falls on Sept 22. NOT Sept 21, as it is said in the lyrics, but the day after.
So, close but NO cigar.  lol.  There is NO correlation between Sept 22 and the song. 
The only connect-the-dot here is this song is about keeping the fires warm in December with memories of old,  and the song happened to be tweeted in DECEMBER. Specifically, on the day of their 300th anniversary. 
2. 400th anniversary: March 13. And yes, I’ve already posted about the "hearts" so I won't bore you with repetition.  
If we use the weibo/baidu incorrect date, the 400th anniversary would have fallen on March 11. Let's check what happened that day, shall we?
Nothing happened much on that day, especially on TY’s side. He merely put a poster saying that he had a busy schedule. And people should take just 5 minutes to organize themselves.  NO HEARTS, I must point out. 
BiaLLr8CcAEOJy4.jpg
Referenc:e  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27115589/#Comment_27115589
And this one: 오늘도 눈깜짝할 사이에 저녁이 되어버렸다냥!Rough translation: How suddenly it became evening. Again, NO HEARTS.
On the other hand, Guigui thank Eric the director for promoting her show. No hearts. But she did copy that (in)famous rainbow/heart picture for her promotional activity at a luggage store.  But she never referred to TY or GE. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27116455/#Comment_27116455http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27116345/#Comment_27116345
Do you see that?  kekeke I can’t even compare the “boring-ness” of March 11th posts to March 13th. It’s glaring even to the most oblivious lurkers here.  
So, yes, we here at soompi have always had the right dates.  February 6.  Thanks to @b8l8 and @lmangla who tirelessly and painstakingly update and maintain all the records and our past posts in our family blog, it’s easy for anyone here and for any lurkers to crosscheck our information. :) 
Heads-up: Wednesday, February 6: First Taecgui meeting
100 days: May 17200 days: Aug 25300 days: Dec 3400 days: March 13500 days: June 21
Wednesday March 6: Taecgui’s wedding
100 days: June 14200 days: Sept 22 300 days: Dec 31400 days: April 10500 days: July 19
reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27128485/#Comment_27128485

Guest leechalee

I didn't know there are some of you don't know...if I not mistaken - isn't you? @leechalee that gave insightful when @Lmangla explained the meaning of sweatdrop? You don't know about that, @Lmangla ? And all the time that I posted '==' what you guys been thinking of this icon? There are like 89% posts of mine includes this == 

=)) I been ignore? :))

Did i give insightful? Lol i dunno.. maybe my fat fingers pushed the wrong reaction :)) i know 'sweat drop' from watching kdramas and running man but i thought '==' was for disheartened lol miahne donsaeng! ^:)^ and eyyy! :-j would never ignore you! But to be honest- sometimes it takes me awhile to figure out what your abbreviations mean :)) i need to read that list, we had, again...

GuiGui Facebook on Fri, March 14 at 9.41pm (KST: 10.41pm)
Caption 宋小雷跟美呆在演那齣?What scene is Song XiaoLei and MeiDai are acting (out)?

Luo, please don't do that....because you know, if you do that and if GG said 'ouch!.....', that someone will be very very very and extremely extremely extremely sad and heartbroken...cannot bear seeing GG in discomfort,....even a slight one....he will go menbong again....... :)) :)) :))

I think I know why Taecyeon and Guigui were sending out a flurry of hearts yesterday.  lol. 

@bouquet78, I told YOU to keep track of the dates. :)  See? I almost forgot about it.  
@minwooluv78, was there a song that was released yesterday? A song that he tweeted? 

:)

@packmule3,......keep track of the dates?..me?..remember I got the TG first meetup date wrong?...I am so grateful that I did not keep going on or else, I will jumble all the dates up! :)) :)) :)) ..... Now I will only marked 6th March of every year in RED.... kekekeke...

bouquet78 said:

I think I know why Taecyeon and Guigui were sending out a flurry of hearts yesterday.  lol. 
@bouquet78, I told YOU to keep track of the dates. :)  See? I almost forgot about it.  @minwooluv78, was there a song that was released yesterday? A song that he tweeted? 

Episode 1
Episode 2 (link)
1782277_1459891904240244_1962818790_o.jp

Actually, the date stamp on above photo did not make sense chronologically which is why I did not include it in the episode guide. If the photos below showed Feb 16 and 17 for episodes 4 and 5 respectively, how could they have filmed episode 2 in feb 21 when we see guigui wearing the silver shoes to the wedding studio in episode 4. unless they faked guigui's surprise that time taec gave her the shoes (if that indeed happened in feb 21st) but that just doesn't make any  sense.
Episode 4 (link)
1617152_1459891914240243_225119637_o.jpg

Episode 5 (link)
10011919_1459891907573577_1617620472_o.j

but thanks @lok2ming for explaining how baidu got that date. 

korchick said:

@

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Fri, Mar 14 at 1.07pm (KST :  2.07pm)Caption

:  

CANDY-! CANDY-! 이따 4시부터 옥캣이가 JYP 센터 앞에서 사탕을 나누어드릴거라냥!MEOW! Translation: CANDY-! CANDY-! Later, starting at 4o'clock, OkCat will be in front of JYP Center to give out candy, nyang! MEOW!

Guest rosewhite69

For everyone who looks at Guigui's smiles,  this is the smile that brightens the day..
Guigui is like sunflower.................  but a rather naughty flower..kekekekek

She likes to play the games of making partner jealous.......rather childish but cute.....it's hard to get angry when she's like this.

lol. No, don't do that. :) Instead, mark every 6th of February in red...because that's their first meeting day. MARCH 6 is only the day of the virtual wedding. Hopefully, that virtual wedding date will be replaced by a real wedding date someday soon. lol. 

hmm..yes! you are right! OK..changing the RED colour to 6th February now.....who knows their real wedding date is 6th February as well...but which year....hopefully it will be in a year or next...hehehehe... :-)

packmule3 said: Awesome, @lmangla. Wait a second. I'm slowly putting the tweets and posts together. Will be back. 
Lmangla said: packmule3 said: I think I know why Taecyeon and Guigui were sending out a flurry of hearts yesterday.  lol. 
@bouquet78, I told YOU to keep track of the dates. :)  See? I almost forgot about it.  @minwooluv78, was there a song that was released yesterday? A song that he tweeted? 

minwooluv78

said:

packmule3

said:

Awesome, @lmangla. Wait a second. I'm slowly putting the tweets and posts together. Will be back. Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said:

Guest spicystrawberry

Lool accidentally saw the original ones  :D
1924665_10151864901686157_1161508440_n.j

That's the original though I don't know how it remove the little piece of love shape. lool never mind ~ =)) Collection of Mental Breakdown Pt 8 on the way :D :D :D 

Guest spicystrawberry

This is funnnnnny.  n_n
Taecyeon have legs that every girl will kill for it! =))
1555470_10151864901736157_1519666757_n.j

Soooooooo slim!

Reality ~ Nahhh
Screenshot_2014-02-12-02-32-20.png

cr : Lmangla 

Archived