(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

korchick said:

Then, I had so many questions!!!----What is the required amount of time to Korean Military service?... anyone know?How does that work?..choice of branch of military = army/navy/air force? What is the age requirement? How does one register for a Marriage License? What are the 'protocols' for marrying a foreigner(legal alien) to a Korean citizen?? What kind of paper work and is there a waiting period? 
Will "try" not to obsess about this...but if I am, I am just following the Trend :D

Awesome!! Thanks for the info :) 
@Lmangla's post: 1:43PM <---click that to read 
I am going to guess that for a US citizen to marry in Korea, maybe similar.We just need a Korean citizen to tell us what happens in Seoul or Busan, to get a marriage license :D I am particularly interested in the protocol/procedure for foreigner to marry a Korean citizen. 
Do you recall from Any Past posts if anyone else asked about marriages in Korea?? I think there may be a connection to why GG was in Korea.(of course, her dad showing up, only made it more suspicious)The time-line for marriage certificate & have it registered, then TY to go to military... there can be a connection :-S 

comment spam!

11227212453_ab7505f3af_o.png
cr: b8l8
thought #1: even though it was supposed to be GuiGui who asked to be carried upstairs, when Taec came in to do his part of the script, she got all nervous and super shy... awww.... so whose idea was it really? PDnim? GuiGui? or Taec who found such scenes in dramas romantic?....
thought #2: why are the coats lying around so messily? don't they have some coat hanger or cupboard or something in this house?

comment spam!
11140089203_8cd167a336_o.png
thought #1: just look at the guy; he is not even breaking a sweat and looks so at ease carrying her...
thought #2: so right after this picture, they enter the bedroom and the caption reads: "a cozy bedroom that will help the two to grow deep feelings for each other" ~ uhhhhh, what exactly is the show suggesting?

comment spam!
tZjUkGvXzIJ8mrDjrtDd-rcF58Im4mgKbGBRp0wp
observation #1: so right before they get ready to shoot this photo, there is a little discussion about how they are going to do it. caption reads: "arguing over the position for the photo - they all want to be on the bed!" ~ uhhhh, this show's caption people need VIP membership in our P.A club....
observation #2: after this photo is taken, the caption reads: "when couples fight, fight with pillows"..  can you just imagine some marriage therapist writing this as a title in one of their books?

Guest bibidep

Here are all my chick and cat that I found when I search for them, look like cat piggyback the chick and the chick try to tease the cat....TaecGui already did the first one, the second one I don't think they did, may be they did it BTS I won't be able to see hahaha.   :bz

cute-animals-chick-cat-kitten-playing-pi
Credit to the owner

Guest bibidep

No no don't do that TaecGui....No silent and marry in the dark......I don't want to wait for 20 years to hear your good news a bout marriage.....Taec and GuiGui, if you decide to get marry make sure you let the world know, this is a happy moment of your life together, why have to hide.....at least for this ahjumma know so she can birdwatching your wedding otherwise she may not be able to do so hahaha. 

More cats loving moment.  I don't know why I can't post the second picture in here....I have so much trouble with Soompi now.

RIMG0012.JPG

I got goose bump when I saw the picture below.....after having the lovely moment with each other then have this much kitties, so scary hahaha.

Ax8_WGFCEAAdvzc.jpg:large

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

Thank you for your answer :) Do you know any more specifics?... branches of military?.... website? 

Yes, Taec will need to go soon, just as he has said in interviews/articles...
I have questions because I feel the undercurrent of things to come and watching the "star=Alien/Earth couple" only stirs more of it for me ;))

『』『』『』『』『』『』『』『』『』

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2024.html

Here's a link from a Korean male. His starts at the thrid paragraph I think http://askakorean.blogspot.com/2009/03/military-service-series-part-i.html?m=1

Thank you, @GuadalupeAnguiano
I copied and paste for easier reading :)

Yes, it is more evident that TY needs to get things in order for him to marry then do military service as he mentioned in interviews and articles.. 

Korea, South20-30 years of age for compulsory military service, with middle school education required; conscript service obligation - 21 months (Army, Marines), 23 months (Navy), 24 months (Air Force); 18-26 years of age for voluntary military service; women, in service since 1950, admitted to 7 service branches, including infantry, but excluded from artillery, armor, anti-air, and chaplaincy corps; HIV-positive individuals are exempt from military service (2012) 

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2024.html

Guest cannakat

@packmule3

"Is there a reason why Guigui would ask her friends stylists to close their eyes? She did it before, last Sept 2, 2013"
She likes having photographs with both eyes closed. Once in an interview she said it's so that she can avoid getting the ugly squinty eye shots by accident.
I can't think of a reason why she would ask her friends to do it that would be Taecgui related, maybe it's a smoke screen for her message??

"Do you have any theories other than Taecyeon = eyes covered?"
eyes covered by Guigui  = ghost covered your eyes = your judgment is clouded and you can't see the truth
one eye opened one eye closed = I know what's going on, but I'll let things slide, pretend I didn't see it
cover both eyes, both eyes closed = no eyes to look = it's too much for me to look at/know

These are the more traditional idioms, if she goes into some of the metaphors that are commonly used in song lyrics, then we'll get a whole lot more possibilities.

Guest bibidep

Here is what OKCat posted in OKCat's twitter at 11:06am on March 3, 2014 Korea time.  Again no picture only words...Someone so happy a bout March??  Why he is so happy and excited to posted all the memories in Jeju Island for the past few day??   In the picture had Jeju beach, the market place and somewhere someone and somebody secretly went fishing, plus praise for beautiful weather hahah.    I think someone miss the taste in Jeju again because their Wedding Anniversary coming in 3 days from Korea calendar, March 6, 2014.   That day Taec and 2PM will have the concert in Japan so may be the birdwatching will have some work to do in Japan hahaha.  

3월의 첫 Working Day-! 사실 어제 날씨가 정말 따뜻해서 오늘 옷을 얇게 입고 나왔는데..춥..다..냥..하지만 3월이 되니 뭔가 생기가 넘친다냥!! 주인님들 3월 화이팅이다냥! 냐냥!

@

bibidep

said: Here is what OKCat posted in OKCat's twitter at 11:06am on March 3, 2014 Korea time.  Again no picture only words...Someone so happy a bout March??  Why he is so happy and excited to posted all the memories in Jeju Island for the past few day??   In the picture had Jeju beach, the market place and somewhere someone and somebody secretly went fishing, plus praise for beautiful weather hahah.    I think someone miss the taste in Jeju again because their Wedding Anniversary coming in 3 days from Korea calendar, March 6, 2014.   That day Taec and 2PM will have the concert in Japan so may be the birdwatching will have some work to do in Japan hahaha.  

3월의 첫 Working Day-!

(In the month of) March, first Working Day-!

사실 어제 날씨가 정말 따뜻해서 오늘 옷을 얇게 입고 나왔는데..춥..다..냥..

Truthfully/In fact yesterday's weather was so warm, today dressed in light clothing to go out....it's...cold..nyang

하지만 3월이 되니 뭔가 생기가 넘친다냥!!

Since/But it is now March, there's something plenty to be alive(?) about, nyang!

주인님들 3월 화이팅이다냥! 냐냥!

Masters/Owners, the month of March, Fighting - nyang! Nah-nyang!

Archived