(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

korchick said: @Lmangla said: P.S ~ @korchick @biruangel -- can we have more of these scenes from JDVD? these new ones were super! 
What would you like to see? Any scene stick out for you that you were curious about? We have done ; airport, KwangHee's hugs explanation & beach.... I don't remember if there were more? (memory is bad)

@Lmangla said: so is it significant then @korchick that he felt so comfortable to yell out "YAH" at her? Yes, I believe so. He adores (in my opinion) her because they are "Happy" hanging out together. I guess it is similar to when he is goofing around w/2PM members BUT different Remember, there was a GIF of one of 2PM member being shoved almost off the stage/filming area? TY would never do that to GG===He cares for her too much.
@Lmangla said: P.S ~ @korchick @biruangel -- can we have more of these scenes from JDVD? these new ones were super! Then answered with... guess, am interested to see any of the camera man interviews with taec.  Let's us look around... we should be able to find something interesting. Shout out to anyone who was really curious but was afraid to ask, Here's your opportunity :D

jwand

said: The clue-finding on this thread is very complex. I would like to see a real-life relationship between Taec and Gui Gui, but my connecting the dot skills are limited. I will probably be just a lurker and check here for updates. Thank you, everyone!

jwand said: The clue-finding on this thread is very complex. I would like to see a real-life relationship between Taec and Gui Gui, but my connecting the dot skills are limited. I will probably be just a lurker and check here for updates. Thank you, everyone!

Here is the crux of their problem, captured in pics (thanks to @b8l8).
HIFrKYqd0a_f1N4YVHTL_mK3rYrjACT0jqDRtTfmz5DOBCuW21D2lFpcQm9JCSWSt-mt4OOG2peM3JR7lY0yGJVy22xP7_mL19fPpDyuoY93_zOsVCR9P0Lo6KlK7z2Zo5eMWoM3ZFuk9cpjvmLJ38Z7jxdyjXnJUt62JIZhrL6K8-ywOvZu2jTd-L_tYm_Trc7IpgDq

But then again -- if you look at this from another perspective -- here IS the source of their greatest confidence:that despite the distance, they have CHOSEN each other over everyone else. 

packmule3

said:

Okay! You beat me there with that chu-mi face of his. lol. 
I did wish however that instead of wiping off Guigui's milk moustache here, he did something more "creative".  And Guigui!!! She's so INNOCENT, I swear. That was the perfect opportunity to stick out her tongue and swirl it around her lips. 

packmule3 said: Okay! You beat me there with that chu-mi face of his. lol. 
I did wish however that instead of wiping off Guigui's milk moustache here, he did something more "creative".  And Guigui!!! She's so INNOCENT, I swear. That was the perfect opportunity to stick out her tongue and swirl it around her lips. 

credit: b8l8

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said:

Helloooooo? Anybody here with a Facebook account?  
I heard that GG "liked" a question on her FB. The poster asked her whether she was going to come and support her oppa TY should 2PM have a concert in Taiwan.  Will somebody please screenshot that for the forum?  Thanks. :)
Me-the last person on earth without FB. 

If anyone is interested, I started a thread on the upcoming television version of The Four (with Gui Gui in a featured role).http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023058/upcoming-chinese-drama-the-four-2014-%E5%B0%91%E5%B9%B4%E5%9B%9B%E5%A4%A7%E5%90%8D%E6%8D%95-shao-nian-si-da-ming-bu#latest

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/03/okcat-remember-date.html
pardon me  ~ I read through this, and when I watched TaecGui again with WGMG, and then I saw what?
according to what written on the photo, it is about birthdays? But I noticed about the day in it, and the images beside Okcat.  
 because my english is limited, I can only used a better picture to show everyone what I saw.
02/17 and 02/18 are two consecutive days at their wedding photography studio. sorry, but that's just my speculation, a feeling like that was the day he felt a shift in the relationship of the two of them. just as with GuiGui, her best favourite image is with sheeps.

Bgo5sfqCMAAhUxw_zps85ce5d71.jpg

@yuyu0389,
No. You're overthinking it again. I know there are times when you think of really weird and crazy stuff but that is no excuse to dump your weird and crazy stuff on us. You do so much better when you control your thoughts. 
You're wrong here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27300397/#Comment_27300397and here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27300426/#Comment_27300426

Why don't you do this exercise instead. See this picture?  Find as many TaecGui related items as you can here, and tell me why please. No cheating though, and stay focused.  Good luck. 
BbCpsgaCEAAeUNh.jpg

Helloooooo? Anybody here with a Facebook account?  

I heard that GG "liked" a question on her FB. The poster asked her whether she was going to come and support her oppa TY should 2PM have a concert in Taiwan.  Will somebody please screenshot that for the forum?  Thanks. :)

Me
-the last person on earth without FB. 

I am with you @packmule3, I am the 2nd last person on earth without FB. Why?....Just don't understand why should I post everything related to my daily / personal life there....hahaha...maybe I am still living in a 'cave' that's why....

Really?....GG did 'liked' a question on 2pm concert?....whoever got FB...pali..pali..bring it here, please,...sweetie.! :D

Yes... babo Taec should have done this instead

cr: owner

...a sweet little bbo-bbo on the lips :x

One more time...kekeke 

cr: owner

GuiGui can lick her lips after that :))

oooo....I like this idea. True! Pabo Taec should have done this. I dare you, Taec! I know you don't have the guts to do this! kakakakaka.... :))

angelangie said: packmule3 said:

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said:

packmule3 said: Helloooooo? Anybody here with a Facebook account?  
Me-the last person on earth without FB. 

Guest Thet del Rosario

Hi everyone ... Just wanted to say hello ... Still on this ship every single day and enjoying the interesting conversations at the deck lol... Missing everyone ...although I have to say that this ship is sailing speedily along and before I can find time to comment you guys have already sailed along to new shores hahaha... So for now while my schedule is still crazy busy... I'll settle for the comfy lounge chair right at the lido deck and keep myself updated and amused with all the wonderful taecgui happenings ...;))

Archived