(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

69012dbdjw1efleq4cnd9j21hc1hcnkc_zpse721
@packmule3 total of 8 clubs she thanked but I couldn't place them all in the picture.
#1 @百度翊潔吧  (Gui+Prince)#2 @鬼纶吧 (Gui+Aaron)#3 @鬼王吧 (Gui+Prince)#4 can't really tell#5 @吳映潔吧 (Gui Gui)#6 @吴映洁环球後援会  (Gui Gui)#7 same as #3?  Name also shows Gui+Prince
The following 3 clubs can't really place them on the picture:@鬼鬼吳映潔粉絲同樂會 (Gui Gui)
@吴映洁正能量之家 (Gui Gui)@绿宫_TAECGUI后援会 (Taecgui)

MEMO: to fellow bird-watchers;
Background: As you might be aware, we are studying 'migration and courtship patterns among the micheseo family of birds'. We have focused our study on a pair of birds who we have collared and are following through electronic signals. The female is tagged 'GHOST163', or 'GuiGui' for short and the male is tagged 'OKCAT185', or 'Taec' for short.

Subject: a reminder of how this society operates
There appears to be some confusion on what our bird watchers society actually does. So, here is the guideline of the regulations that govern our little bird watcher society here at Soompi.

What NOT to do:

~ The micheseo family is part of the larger ent family of birds (also known as entertainers). Ent family is a social group and enjoy interactions with each other. These birds are not solitary creatures and therefore, it is unnecessary to panic every time social interactions are observed; nor is it
necessary to defend our thesis with groups that have different hypothesis than ours. It does not mean our study is doomed.  It is not the role of the bird watchers to cage free birds.
~ While it might be exciting to imagine having a martini with James Bond or play checkers with Jason Bourne, we are not the spymasters club.

sean-connery-martini.jpg

We are just the bird watcher's society. So, we do not hover and scrutinize our birds closely;
we do not make noises and frighten the birds if they behave differently than what was expected; we do not invade the space of the birds and alert them of our presence -- we simply observe from a distance from our lounge. Birds are free creatures and we want them to fly wherever they wish.

5.jpg

What we do:
~ We only watch and observe our pair of birds. How do we do it? We track the radio signals (also known as social media) and make observations. @minwooluv78 @korchick @chinlylin @cannakat @sophora @mikoshine and a few others are the radio engineers and help translate the codes into English. Field observations are not central to our study. We did have @b8l8 @torreydinh @peggyW @goongfan11 file a field report recently and it was a happy, rare event.
~ These observations are discussed in the lounge while we have tea and snacks. We are a civilized lot.

2012-07-24+10.25.56.jpg

Sometimes, the bartender @packmule3 mixes a few drinks and we happily lounge and chat with fellow members.

~ Do remember the fellowship with other club members is as important as our study.
@lok2ming brought us pictures from her trip to the places the birds had jaunted earlier.
@labbit recently brought us some Korean food from her trip which we all thoroughly enjoyed. @biruangel keep reminding us of her nasi lemak breakfast in an attempt to make us hungry and head to the nearest Malaysian restaurant. @lmangla has stopped offering cakes and pastries as a favor to all those who are dieting. However, if you would like pastries, please do let her know.
We have a fantastic time with events like micheseo march, ship appreciation, valentine's day special and w
e recently had a birthday celebration for @angelangie.. We also have games that @spicystrawberry organizes to keep us busy in the lounge when there are long silences from the radio signals. gil_noona and @bleached have done portraits of our club members. We also have sub-club activities that @bluemoonlight @bluemoonrising and others organize especially for the PA club. @leechalee does all our creative stationary, while @bibidep collects reports of sightings from locals. These are just some of the activities that happen here and just some of what the society members do. We have many active members, as well as ones who are more quiet but we do appreciate everyone's contribution and have a great time hanging out together.

action-water_1815384i.jpg
~ While we are enthusiastic about our study, it does not mean that we switch our brains off or we do not question some of the theories; we discuss. We are also aware that the birds might not confine to the pattern that we hope to see emerge but if that happens, c'est la vie. That is life and it is good.

Thank You.
Sincerely,
Bird watcher society,
15 TG Soompi, Shippers Moon

birdwatcher.jpg

@

angelangie

said: just to verify hehehehe....i know we already been thru the rings but i love to see it when it in one picture together dont you girls? :)though the picture they show against the actual one they were wearing there is a slight diff dont you girls think so?

Guest cryjingle

chinlylin

said:

@packmule3 total of 8 clubs she thanked but I couldn't place them all in the picture.

@百度翊潔吧  (Gui+Prince)

@鬼纶吧 (Gui+Aaron)

@鬼王吧 (Gui+Prince)

#4 can't really tell#5 

@吳映潔吧 (Gui Gui)#6 @吴映洁环球後援会  (Gui Gui)

#7 same as #3?  Name also shows Gui+Prince

The following 3 clubs can't really place them on the picture:

@鬼鬼吳映潔粉絲同樂會 (Gui Gui)
@吴映洁正能量之家 (Gui Gui)@绿宫_TAECGUI后援会

(Taecgui)

@lmangla,
Thanks for the reminder that we're a society of birdwatchers. We're not stalkers, snoopers, spies and saesang fans. We're birdwatchers. Since all legit societies must have a motto and laurel leaves make every look "official", here's our temporary logo. Maybe our @leechalee would like to come up with a better logo?
I'm still trying to see when we coined this word "birdwatchers".  I know it was sometime end of November. I'll put up the link here. 
Here you go: Nov 28.  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26695538/#Comment_26695538I believe this was the first time we used "birdwatching."  We discovered that TY was checking out his weibo again, and I said we were only doing what birdwatchers do, as a clarification in case lurkers misinterpret what we do here.
Stalkers are people with bad intentions.  The definition of stalking that is most understandable for diehard fangirls is when you and your idol attend an event together -- as in leave his house together, arrive at the venue together, and leave the event together --  and YOU ALONE are aware of it. The whole time, your idol didn't even know of your existence.  We don't do that. 1afea8aa-d9f2-4310-9d5d-1cb819940fd5_zps

Our motto in Latin is "Ave Aves" as in Hail, O Birds!  or Yo! What's up, chickahomies?

Really, @cryjingle? There are only two copies of the book? Who has the other one?  It's really unfortunate that they're prohibited from producing more and selling them. I'm sure some of us here would like a copy...
Thanks for sharing. 
Guisupport4.jpg

@bluemoonlight,
While I was searching for that darn post about birdwatching, I found this old post of yours regarding Taecyeon's different reactions should he visit our pages...
I think it's funny and it's still applicable today, so I'm "reincarnating" it. 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26697897/#Comment_26697897

@lmangla,
I thin what you wrote here is lovely write-up for when people ask @angelangie how we can move a ship so fast when our couple's show has been over and done with, almost 9 months ago. Other ships had active discussions only while their show was on-going and their posts dwindled as time went by. On the other hand, our most active participation here in this forum came AFTER the show. 
~ Do remember the fellowship with other club members is as important as our study. @lok2ming brought us pictures from her trip to the places the birds had jaunted earlier. @labbit recently brought us some Korean food from her trip which we all thoroughly enjoyed. @biruangel keep reminding us of her nasi lemak breakfast in an attempt to make us hungry and head to the nearest Malaysian restaurant. @lmangla has stopped offering cakes and pastries as a favor to all those who are dieting. However, if you would like pastries, please do let her know. We have a fantastic time with events like micheseo march, ship appreciation, valentine's day special and we recently had a birthday celebration for @angelangie.. We also have games that @spicystrawberry organizes to keep us busy in the lounge when there are long silences from the radio signals. gil_noona and @bleached have done portraits of our club members. We also have sub-club activities that @bluemoonlight @bluemoonrising and others organize especially for the PA club. @leechalee does all our creative stationary, while @bibidep collects reports of sightings from locals. These are just some of the activities that happen here and just some of what the society members do. We have many active members, as well as ones who are more quiet but we do appreciate everyone's contribution and have a great time hanging out together. 
The amazing thing is there's still plenty of work behind-the-scenes as @woojie has said. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27263326/#Comment_27263326
Take alone the Family Blog: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/  That's such a major undertaking! Thanks to you and @b8l8, and @chinlylin and @leechalee, we must be the only ones here in Shipping Couples forum with an offsite archive of all our posts here. It's also another safe haven for our group discussion, should something happen (heaven forbid!) to THIS site.
Soon, our captain @angelangie will open a new thread for us when we reach our 2000th page. May I suggest that when people have time, we brainstorm on how best we can end THIS thread. I know we still have about 80 plus pages ahead but sometimes we can do 4 pages in less than 4 hours. :) No idea is too silly or too ridiculous to be considered. Please just come forward with your suggestions.  Thanks.
Lastly, I do hope old members like @charliew (I just saw you), @dina_dana, @fangirl11 and @chu3x, to name just four, will be able to join us again. Either @angelangie or I will prepare a list of their names and give them a shout-out when we've reached page 1960, so they'll have plenty of time to post their last greetings. 

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great holy week. I've missed a lot here while I was away (I wasn't even able to lurk) but anyway, congratulations for reaching 1900 pages!!:) we're so close to our part2 thread :)

Btw, if anyone's still waiting for my story update (yeah, I was writing one and not updating after a long time already...) well, tbh, I'm having a hard time because my story has Khuntoria in it... And I don't really like pairing people with real relations into a story... So I'm still in the process of maneuvering the story... What I'm saying is, it will be a loooong time before I could update more... Hahaha! Besides, I'm really lazy too!:))

Hmmm... I wouldn't react much now on the posts because I just backread 20+pages (it's around 400+ posts) so it's really hard to give comments specially on old ones but I really loved the "how to make GuiGui fall in love with you" series; as well as the photo drawn by bleached. :) it's really nice.. Some nice artists here in this thread eh? *clap clap*

...and my prayers too, to the tragic event that happened in Korea. Like everyone else, I do hope for a miracle and that everyone will come home safely.

GuiGui at filming site.  She's standing on a box to elevate her (increase height).  
cr: as tagged

Luckily GG does not need to do that whenever she is with hubby....Hubby has his 'manner legs' (did I phrase this correctly?) ready for wifey at all times! :-) :-) :-)

I don't get it.  WHY can't she wear something nice like in her Lycee eyedrops commercial?

Why is she always in these kind of boxy and frumpy shirts? ~X(

The previous black polka dot one was bad taste... this one looks like pyjamas top  :-O

@bluemoonrising

er....u do know what does 'fashion terrorist' meant right? :D

Like hubby, like wifey..kekeke :P

Archived