(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cannakat

Posts on 2013 April 28, 29, 30

@packmule3, here they are, I was going to edit my last post but it was getting very long so posted a new one.

Times are all +8GMT (China time),

Weibo: 2013-4-28 22:55, watching We Got Married Global Version in Korea
69012dbdjw1e45pxythn6j218g18gwmg.jpg

Weibo: 2013-4-29 20:26 , "Haha...我跟江南大叔見到了。"
photo with psy cutout, wearing the same clothes when they received the mission card.
69012dbdjw1e46r9rwek4j218g18gali.jpg

EDIT to add this post from GWGM facebook
GWGM Facebook 2013-4-29 21:32 Dinner
413733_582691968416348_488596713_o.jpg

Facebook - 2013-4-30 0:00
Weibo - 2013-4-30 0:03
Guigui : Oppa n me
130430-wgm_guigui-weibo-2-630x630.jpg

Taec at Wooyoung's birthday party, photo was posted 2013-04-30 20:20, he's wearing the same shirt,  Wooyoung fans have put up other photos from the party at 2013-04-30 10:03.
Ij4acwQ.jpg

2013-04-30 22:05
A Guigui fan wrote about how she went to see Guigui at the airport today.

OkCat Twitter on Sun, Apr 6 at 9.35am (KST: 10.35am)Caption :  OKCAT MORNING! SUNDAY! 10006357_833625413319164_234921873381207

GuiGui Weibo on Sun, Apr 6 at 9.35am (KST: 10.35am)Caption :  Good morning....have a good dayee8486.png 1921929_10154041722980038_1487010305_n.j

Did you gals notice this, the hand which held OkCat up is chubby (out of proportion?) and GG posted the pic of her being out of proportion too.  Her head is larger than her body!

Guest labbit

OkCat Twitter on Sun, Apr 6 at 9.35am (KST: 10.35am)Caption

:  

OKCAT MORNING! SUNDAY!

GuiGui Weibo on Sun, Apr 6 at 9.35am (KST: 10.35am)Caption 

:  

Good morning....have a good dayee8486.png

Did you gals noticed this, the hand which held up OkCat is chubby (out of proportion?) and GG posted the pic of her being out of proportion too.  Her head is larger than her body!

Thank you so much @cannakat for the follow-up! I hope that didn't strain your eyes scrolling through baidu posts. :)  
All I can say is April 30 must have been one heck of a roller-coaster day for our Guigui. Poor child!  
I'll put all three links here along with the summary:

1. @bouquet78's original query: 
Is last filming day April 30?
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27218799/#Comment_27218799

2. @packmule3 post: 2 options 
She could have filmed the first segment on April 28 when she said that she was in Korea, then the second segment on April 29, including the BTS interviews. The wrap-up party would have been set for the following day on April 30. Technically then, April 29 was the last day of shooting together. 
The other option would be: she arrived on April 28 (late at night), filmed the first segment for half a day on April 29 (and the crew prepared for the train trip for the rest of the day), and then filmed the second segment plus celebrated THE WRAP-UP PARTY on April 30. In this scenario, April 30 would be their final taping day.  But that second day would have been simply exhausting, though.
Since we didn't have proof for either option, we've simply compromised and said that their last day was April 30.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27218899/#Comment_27218899

3. @cannakat's investigation:
Confirmed that Guigui and Taec couldn't have filmed the second segment or train trip/goodbye on April 29 because, at 8:26PM, Guigui was still wearing her blue-green jacket from the house goodbye/final mission card taping. It was too late to go on the train trip.
The last filming date is on April 30. 
They had the wrap-up party afterwards, after which Guigui headed to the airport for flight back to China, and Taec went to Wooyoung's birthday party. 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27219111/#Comment_27219111
Thanks again, @cannakat! Hey, I thought you said you don't go on soompi on weekends? You couldn't resist it as well. :) 

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: Thank you so much @cannakat for the follow-up! I hope that didn't strain your eyes scrolling through baidu posts. :)  
All I can say is April 30 must have been one heck of a roller-coaster day for our Guigui. Poor child!  

She could have filmed the first segment on April 28 when she said that she was in Korea, then the second segment on April 29, including the BTS interviews. The wrap-up party would have been set for the following day on April 30. Technically then, April 29 was the last day of shooting together. 
The other option would be: she arrived on April 28 (late at night), filmed the first segment for half a day on April 29 (and the crew prepared for the train trip for the rest of the day), and then filmed the second segment plus celebrated THE WRAP-UP PARTY on April 30. In this scenario, April 30 would be their final taping day.  But that second day would have been simply exhausting, though.
Since we didn't have proof for either option, we've simply compromised and said that their last day was April 30.

Confirmed that Guigui and Taec couldn't have filmed the second segment or train trip/goodbye on April 29 because, at 8:26PM, Guigui was still wearing her blue-green jacket from the house goodbye/final mission card taping. It was too late to go on the train trip.
They had the wrap-up party afterwards, after which Guigui headed to the airport for flight back to China, and Taec went to Wooyoung's birthday party. 
Thanks again, @cannakat! Hey, I thought you said you don't go on soompi on weekends? You couldn't resist it as well. :) 

Guest cannakat

angelangie said: cannakat said: Posts on 2013 April 28, 29, 30

@packmule3, here they are, I was going to edit my last post but it was getting very long so posted a new one.

Times are all +8GMT (China time),

Weibo: 2013-4-28 22:55, watching We Got Married Global Version in Korea

Weibo: 2013-4-29 20:26 , "Haha...我跟江南大叔見到了。"
photo with psy cutout, wearing the same clothes when they received the mission card.

Facebook - 2013-4-30 0:00
Weibo - 2013-4-30 0:03
Guigui : Oppa n me

Taec at Wooyoung's birthday party, photo was posted 2013-04-30 20:20, he's wearing the same shirt,  Wooyoung fans have put up other photos from the party at 2013-04-30 10:03.

2013-04-30 22:05
A Guigui fan wrote about how she went to see Guigui at the airport today.

@BiruAngel,
You know what struck me odd about this picture? 
1921929_10154041722980038_1487010305_n.j

It’s that she went through all the trouble of editing it. She took two photos:
the top – which is a headshot. Based on the positioning of her thumb, that’s her right hand under her chin (Please check me…)the bottom – with her left hand doing the pointing/#1 sign and the right hand holding the camera for the selfie.
Why did she crop her head out from the bottom picture and replace it with a different headshot? If she only wanted a closed-eye face, then she could simply have closed her eyes and did a selfie. There wasn’t a need to take the headshot and super-impose it on the original photo.
And look at it, too. She took the trouble of aligning the necks. 
Has anybody recently posted on FB/weibo/baidu a funny photoshopped picture of Taecyeon with his head swapped or switched for something else? Is she joking about Taecyeon’s big head? Can this perhaps be related to a recent episode of his kdrama? 
Oh well. If we don’t understand her reasoning behind this pic today, we’ll figure it out eventually. :)

a mystery....

BkWld5nCIAA1jqi.jpg

this was posted on april 3 on twitter
but it wasnt posted in FB... hmmm, why?
theories!
a) a certain chick is in shenzhen and doesn't have access to FB and therefore, no point putting it there?
B) okcat doesn't taecgui fans all ganging up and teasing him on FB like they usually do?

what do you think is the reason?

Guest bibidep

@Lmangla I think the reason he didn't post that picture in Facebook because he wants the 2PM fans get use to all those mushy mushy dating with his chick girlfriend before he announce the big news for real....not in the picture any more. In Facebook most of the fans there already suspected and ready for the breaking news so no need to post in there. I think GuiGui still can post and check her Facebook from China because she had posted and answered fans when she worked in China so I don't think she has any problem with checking or posting in Facebook.

Guest sophora

packmule3 said: @BiruAngel,
You know what struck me odd about this picture? 

It’s that she went through all the trouble of editing it. She took two photos:
the top – which is a headshot. Based on the positioning of her thumb, that’s her right hand under her chin (Please check me…)the bottom – with her left hand doing the pointing/#1 sign and the right hand holding the camera for the selfie.
Why did she crop her head out from the bottom picture and replace it with a different headshot? If she only wanted a closed-eye face, then she could simply have closed her eyes and did a selfie. There wasn’t a need to take the headshot and super-impose it on the original photo.
And look at it, too. She took the trouble of aligning the necks. 
Has anybody recently posted on FB/weibo/baidu a funny photoshopped picture of Taecyeon with his head swapped or switched for something else? Is she joking about Taecyeon’s big head? Can this perhaps be related to a recent episode of his kdrama? 
Oh well. If we don’t understand her reasoning behind this pic today, we’ll figure it out eventually. :)

Guest sophora

cannakat

said:

packmule3

said:

Thank you so much @cannakat for the follow-up! I hope that didn't strain your eyes scrolling through baidu posts. :)  

@angelangie ~ am totally lazy to search for your old post.. but do you remember, you posted a pic of ep 15 on train a few days back and asked what is going on? and all we could come up with taec had his hands together or something... and you said yes exactly but me blur and didn't understand the significance... can you repost the pic and give the explanation.. woke up from a nap and remembered and wondered why angelangie asked us to take a look...

2459371751.jpg

Archived