(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3 said: @leechalee, 
I know TY's sneakers look like Converse shoes, but they might be the Golden Goose superstar sneakers which retail for about $500 and are imported from Italy. The Golden Goose has a star as well but the fifth point is "swallowed up."  Converse shoes have all the points of the stars visible. 

But I could be wrong...

chinlylin said: packmule3 said: @leechalee, 
I know TY's sneakers look like Converse shoes, but they might be the Golden Goose superstar sneakers which retail for about $500 and are imported from Italy. The Golden Goose has a star as well but the fifth point is "swallowed up."  Converse shoes have all the points of the stars visible. 

But I could be wrong...

packmule3 said: chinlylin said: packmule3 said: @leechalee, 

But I could be wrong...

Global WGM PressCon held on 28 March 2013.  
tumblr_mw008eszDX1shgwsto7_r1_400.gif tumblr_mw008eszDX1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif
Sentences in brackets are my own interpretation/re-phrase of what GuiGui said or meant. 
GuiGui said:  My first experience coming to Korea is very good, getting married immediately.  So there's no need to get married again later.
Is this a self-fulfilling prophecy?   I'm on a delusional mode again!  =))

@BiruAngel, who was it again who wanted to photoshop hairy legs on TY? Was it @tamah? Or my favorite troublemaker, @spicystrawberry? 
I recently found out that there's a product -- made in China -- that makes photoshopping hairy legs unnecessary.
WARNING: Make sure you're NOT eating...

cfb8abad0f7727b62698ed0fa42b36cf.jpgIt's to prevent perverts from looking at your legs in public.

packmule3

said: @BiruAngel, who was it again who wanted to photoshop hairy legs on TY? Was it @tamah? Or my favorite troublemaker, @spicystrawberry? 

I recently found out that there's a product -- made in China -- that makes photoshopping hairy legs unnecessary.

It's to prevent perverts from looking at your legs in public.

packmule3 said:

@BiruAngel, who was it again who wanted to photoshop hairy legs on TY? Was it @tamah? Or my favorite troublemaker, @spicystrawberry? 

I almost chocked on the very air I 'breathe in'!

=))   
P.S  I think it's @spicystrawberry who wants to photoshop hairy legs!  There Spicy!  How's that for hairy legs?  =)) =)) =))

That was a shock!

Luckily I had just finished my dinner.

Showed that to my mum, my mum shivered looking at it. Then she thought of getting one for my sis who would be going to UK for a short course to prevent pervert while she's there.

What was she thinking?

I'm kinda hoping that my sis will meet someone there instead.

If she wears that, no one would dare to go near her except animals since she's a vet.

Hello everyone!!!....i m new here....never really joined an international forum before...so this is pretty much new!!!....i have been following all the taecgui updates u awesome,insightful,lovely ppl give since the first day!...trust me when i say this there is no other forum as FUN as this 1!!... taecgui is love... taecgui shippers are the BEST! :x :x

Jennifer Lum

said:

packmule3

said: @BiruAngel, who was it again who wanted to photoshop hairy legs on TY? Was it @tamah? Or my favorite troublemaker, @spicystrawberry? 

BiruAngel said: Global WGM PressCon held on 28 March 2013.  

Sentences in brackets are my own interpretation/re-phrase of what GuiGui said or meant. 
GuiGui said:  My first experience coming to Korea is very good, getting married immediately.  So there's no need to get married again later.
Is this a self-fulfilling prophecy?   I'm on a delusional mode again!  =))

bleached said: Hello everyone!!!....i m new here....never really joined an international forum before...so this is pretty much new!!!....i have been following all the taecgui updates u awesome,insightful,lovely ppl give since the first day!...trust me when i say this there is no other forum as FUN as this 1!!... taegui is love... taecgui shippers are the BEST! :x :x

Guest leechalee

Is today Friday?   ;)

Love it!  Thanks for the weekly comic strips!  

PS:  if you are choosing scenes…can I make a request pretty please?  :\">  the ones with the sheeps…as well as the corresponding BTSs…I'll protect you, sheep poopoo…to name a few…there are just too many...:)) :P

@Gil_Noona can you just do the whole show so i can print them out and have my own awesome comic book :)).. your comic strips are better than the official GWGM comic book ;) seriously. *sigh* youre so awesome 8-> 8-> #TGfighting^^

Archived