(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

well its past midnight where i am so... its the anniversary of their first meeting!! yay cocoa ganbeiiiii ~O) (one more for @spicystrawberry ~O)... ya, donsaeng, pali pali, torawa, torawa  >:D< )
time for some music... 

@mikoshine, since you've listened to this Frozen theme song a lot, may I ask you to please share your view on how this song is relevant to TY's life? 
What's his point? Have you seen the movie? I haven't, so I don't quite grasp the meaning of this song. Thanks! 
Btw, Taecyeon, you are sooooo going about this sun-and-candlelight the wrong way. I saw what you did with your latest poster, and it's not gonna work.   lol.  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26971206/#Comment_26971206  
To begin with, I said sun. Not ice. Not snow. Not snowflake. As a matter of fact, I'd say sun and ice are on the opposite ends of the spectrum. Sun brings heat, while ice and snow bring cold. And that snowflake pattern on the ground? Nice touch. I know it's supposed to radiate the energizing power of ice, but you do know that one single blast of super-duper solar raybeam and your snowflake is melted, right? Kekeke. Sunshine beats snowfall each and every time. 

Pic of sun and snowflake combined. credit: dribbblesun___snowflake.png

And here's melting snowflake.  Credit: as tagged[obrazky.4ever.sk]%20snehova%20vlocka,%2

Furthermore, I asked for CANDLElight. Not STARlight. :) 
night-sky2.jpg
20081216_candlelight.jpg

I could see why anyone would think starlight is an appropriate substitute for candlelight. 
First, stars are puny light-givers when compared to the real night-time source of light, the moon... in the same way that candles are puny when compared to the sun. Second, stars DO light a traveler's path in the dark, similar to candlelight showing you your way in a darkened house when there's no electricity. And lastly, stars are beacons (remember the Star of Bethlehem) just like candles in lanterns can signal messages (lol. Your famous Bostonian, Paul Revere, did send out that "one if by land, two if by sea" warning). 

But no. Ice and starlight don't equal sun and candlelight. You aren't lurking here. 

Still waiting... Here I staaand and here I'll staaaaaay. Let it goooooo. Let it goooooo.

@bibidep, your favorite son, Taecyeon, just posted something on FB.
He listed the items he had on sale for OKCAT...and now, he's asking, "WHAT'S THE NEXT BIG THING?"
What a tease! What a troll! 
Duh....
(sorry can't post it bec am on cellphone.)

@packmule3OK, here's my take on the song "Let it go" from Frozen and since you haven't seen the movie, i'll give you a little background on Elsa (don't worry, it's not totally a spoiler of the movie... hehehe)
Elsa was born with the power of ice but since she didn't know how to control her powers, her father told her to "conceal it, don't let it show" and to be that perfect girl in front of everybody (like in the lyrics of the song) But then when the people found out about her powers (not telling you how) she runs away to this mountain (like what we've seen in the youtube video). So there, she was finally able to be herself and test her powers' limits and everything.
Now in regards to TY, maybe he's trying to finally "let it go" and not worry so much about what other people might say. Him being an idol, there certainly are a lot of things that he has to keep to himself and appear what the public want to see from him. An example would be like relationships. :D Maybe he's hinting us that he's going to announce his relationship with GG soon... hahaha... sorry, can't help but insert teacgui shipper mode into the exmple... :D
I hope i'm making sense here. i'm not really good with thorough explanations... :)

mikoshine said: @packmule3OK, here's my take on the song "Let it go" from Frozen and since you haven't seen the movie, i'll give you a little background on Elsa (don't worry, it's not totally a spoiler of the movie... hehehe)
Elsa was born with the power of ice but since she didn't know how to control her powers, her father told her to "conceal it, don't let it show" and to be that perfect girl in front of everybody (like in the lyrics of the song) But then when the people found out about her powers (not telling you how) she runs away to this mountain (like what we've seen in the youtube video). So there, she was finally able to be herself and test her powers' limits and everything.
Now in regards to TY, maybe he's trying to finally "let it go" and not worry so much about what other people might say. Him being an idol, there certainly are a lot of things that he has to keep to himself and appear what the public want to see from him. An example would be like relationships. :D Maybe he's hinting us that he's going to announce his relationship with GG soon... hahaha... sorry, can't help but insert teacgui shipper mode into the exmple... :D
I hope i'm making sense here. i'm not really good with thorough explanations... :)

packmule3 said: PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE: Great Perspectives on Relationships
3.  While it’s true that the status of a K-pop idol imposes a unique and heavy burden on romantic couples, a relationship is still a relationship. If one person hesitates to be there for the other person, especially in a time of need, out of fear of censure and criticism from fans and outsiders, then why are they even in a relationship
Love is… being brave. Take charge of your affections regardless of what others may think.  -@Lmangla

OkCat FB: Nov 12.  Crying OKCat

OKCat Twitter: Dec 5. Caption:  miss U. From Santa OKCat
poiler]

OKCat FB: Dec 25. miss u. sincerely.
Guigui's FB: Dec 27.  Happy birthday, OPPA ♥ [] happy...

At the Cave Café.  Japanese DVD  BTS. (Translation by @minwooluv78)Cameraman: Taecyeon, when you won you were so happy.Taec:  As I've always said...Guigui & I..having fun is an important part of our relationship. So whenever I'm having a hard time or distressed, Guigui is there. Whenever Guigui is distressed and doesn't want to do something, I'm there. I think that's our relationship.

OKCat FB: Jan 27. JUST DO IT-! MEOW-!

GG FB: Jan 30. Responding to a comment that she goes to Yokohama. 

Archived